New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 102 of 235 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2348
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    here is an explanation on bosch ve injection pump for cold start compensation

nangyari na rin sa akin yan low rpm during cold start (for WLT-31 engine). sira pala yung solenoid valve. pero habang di pa napalitan eh manual advance na lang . in short, depress na lang yung accelerator to attain higher RPM.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldude View Post
    sir just out of the blue question..

how dirty is our diesel fuel compared to other asian countries.. specally thailand? I really don't know....., but I'm very happy with our local diesel fuel.
    i think u already know where im goin with this question. Yes, I have an idea.
    thank you again sir..

just want to asked again. if in fact it hasnt been asked here before..
    why is it that there are so many isuzu crosswinds that emit black or is just basically smoking..

i was looking at the engine bay of an isuzu crosswind very new model.. and i noticed that there is a water separator before the fuel filter..

this should therefore protect it from water contamination that could cause problems to the injection pump. but it has this device. so what is causing the smoke?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    [QUOTE=cocoy;1523222]thank you again sir..

just want to asked again. if in fact it hasnt been asked here before..
    why is it that there are so many isuzu crosswinds that emit black or is just basically smoking..

i was looking at the engine bay of an isuzu crosswind very new model.. and i noticed that there is a water separator before the fuel filter..

this should therefore protect it from water contamination that could cause problems to the injection pump. but it has this device. so what is causing the smoke?

I don't think it is a ISUZU Crosswind-speific problem; rather it is a maintenance problem. A lot of times, rather than replacing the air filter with a new one, 'pinalilinis lang nila' at dito nagsisimula ang black smoke.

The water separator is placed there so that water contamination will be minimized. It does not mean na never na magkaka tubig ang fuel system (e.g. pag hindi mo pinapalitan ang fuel filter na may tubig na. pag napuno yun, papasok na rin ang water sa fuel system.) and its not connected to the black smoke problem. contamination of water would lead to rusty injection pump and stuck up nozzles.

Regards,

ISO4113

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chilledoxygen View Post
    Diesel Experts, Good day.

Super mausok na po yung pajero fieldmaster 4m40 ko. Hindi naman po sha hard starting pag umaga. Ok naman sha with its acceleration. Pinakalibrate ko na lahat ng injectors ko, nothing happened. Pag naka idle, hindi naman sha umuusok. Pero pag binigla mo apak ang accelerator. Yun super usok na. Maitim yung usok.

What should be the main problem? It it my injection pump? Or it should be my turbo? I need your big help. Thanks

Malamang puro carbon deposit exhaust pipe mo sir, katulad nung nakasabay ko kagabi sa avenida. Lahat ng arangkada puro black smoke.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_gambit View Post
    Malamang puro carbon deposit exhaust pipe mo sir, katulad nung nakasabay ko kagabi sa avenida. Lahat ng arangkada puro black smoke.
    Nanggagaling ang black smoke sa poorly maintained diesel engine, hindi sa exhaust pipe. Dumadaan lang ito sa exhaust pipe.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Hindi ko pa alam ang solusyon sa problema mo. Itatanong ko bukas sa mga technicians ko.

thank you Sir.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rmpmla View Post
    here is an explanation on bosch ve injection pump for cold start compensation

nangyari na rin sa akin yan low rpm during cold start (for WLT-31 engine). sira pala yung solenoid valve. pero habang di pa napalitan eh manual advance na lang . in short, depress na lang yung accelerator to attain higher RPM.
    thank you sa info. I'm not sure if may solenoid valve ba ang 4d56.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Sir Dieseldude,

I have no problem with power. Mahatak naman sha and Hindi hard starting pag umaga. Good.. Last february pina-"dukot" ko sha. I changed my piston rings and pinaover sized ko. Nag rebore ka ba ng cylinders?

Does my engine need an overhaul or kaya mawala ung black smoke if i will calibrate my injection pump? Check/replace air filter muna. Then compare smoke levels with and without the blowby hose connected to the air intake system.
    Di po ako nakapagrebore ng cylinders sir, kasi need ko ibaba yung engine pag ganun. Do I need to rebore my cylinder liners sir?

I did check and replace my air filter sir. The smoke levels dont change if i put my airfilter and blowby hose in the engine system cycle and still the same result of black smoke without those in place.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    thank you sir rmpmla, for the idle up adjustment for 4d56 engine.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by alrorskyz View Post
    thank you Sir.
    Your problem seems to be air in the fuel system, or a faulty injection pump.

Diesel Fuel Injection System Help Desk