New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 105 of 235 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 2348
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nitram View Post
    sir dieseldude,
    not sure if knocking sound came from all cylinders.
    what test need to be done in order to check if the sound came from cylinders?
    will try to drop by in your place for proper diagnosis..
    This is often ear-detected by a trained mechanic.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldude View Post
    This is often ear-detected by a trained mechanic.
    ok will try to check if it came from all cylinders.
    will keep you posted.

thanks.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by chase View Post
    any idea where i can buy a compression gauge? and how much would it cost?
    thanks!
    - stanley comp tester are available at ACE hardware. Got mine for less than 2k ata.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hi Sir Dieseldude,

Ask ko lang po, ano po kaya cause kung bakit nag kaka oil ang air filter element ng sasakyan ko, nilinis ko ng ung buong air duct before dumating sa air filter baka kasi dun galing pero ganun pa din may mga oil residue pa din. anu po kaya ang cause nito, ang bilis kasi dumumi ng ng air filter pag mdyo basa.

Tnx

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by batosai View Post
    Hi Sir Dieseldude,

Ask ko lang po, ano po kaya cause kung bakit nag kaka oil ang air filter element ng sasakyan ko, nilinis ko ng ung buong air duct before dumating sa air filter baka kasi dun galing pero ganun pa din may mga oil residue pa din. anu po kaya ang cause nito, ang bilis kasi dumumi ng ng air filter pag mdyo basa.

Tnx
    Hindi ko alam ang ride mo. Pero ang madalas na dahilan nito ay yung blowby gasses na nanggagaling sa PCV. Binabalik ito sa intake system ng engine to reduce emissions.

Pwede mong baguhin ang location ng hose....... instead of the connection before the air filter, ilipat mo ito sa tube between the air filter and the turbo's air intake.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Hindi ko alam ang ride mo. Pero ang madalas na dahilan nito ay yung blowby gasses na nanggagaling sa PCV. Binabalik ito sa intake system ng engine to reduce emissions.

Pwede mong baguhin ang location ng hose....... instead of the connection before the air filter, ilipat mo ito sa tube between the air filter and the turbo's air intake.
    [SIZE=3]Dieseldude is correct... check your PCV... ganyan ang corolla ko dati... sabi blow by na ang engine, but replacement of the PCV lang pala ang solution.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]by the way, may PCV ba ang ISUZU 4ja1 engine?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE]

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    hi sir dieseldude. may problem ako regarding my pajero gen 3 (aka palaka-local). at 2000 to 2500 rpm (high speed) nararamdaman ko na may loss of power then bigla ulit magboboost. everytime the loss of power occurs, it emits white smoke tapos nawawala ulit when the power kicks in. pls. take note naka-steady lang po ang paa ko sa accelerator. so i brought it to the casa. they checked it with MUT and found out an error with the throttle control solenoid. but the car's history shows that it was just replaced last december. so they erased the error and it never came back after the test drive. on my way back to my province, i experienced it again only this time it emits black smoke during the loss of power. what could be the problem here? thanks in advance.....

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008

Sir isuzu bighorn w/ 4JG2 engine.. Ung PCV is the breater diba po? its located naman na after the air filter and mdyo malayo ang distance sa filter, and nag install na din po ako ng oil catch can sa breater. Ang isang napansin ko ay may isang maliit na hose (size ng Vacum hose sa EGR valve) install from the top of the housing ng air filtter na connected sa turbo, ok lng po ba na temporarily removed this hose to see if it's the cause or it will harm the turbo if removed?

Thanks

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vyn300d View Post
    hi sir dieseldude. may problem ako regarding my pajero gen 3 (aka palaka-local). at 2000 to 2500 rpm (high speed) nararamdaman ko na may loss of power then bigla ulit magboboost. everytime the loss of power occurs, it emits white smoke tapos nawawala ulit when the power kicks in. pls. take note naka-steady lang po ang paa ko sa accelerator. so i brought it to the casa. they checked it with MUT and found out an error with the throttle control solenoid. but the car's history shows that it was just replaced last december. so they erased the error and it never came back after the test drive. on my way back to my province, i experienced it again only this time it emits black smoke during the loss of power. what could be the problem here? thanks in advance.....
    EGR maybe?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Sir isuzu bighorn w/ 4JG2 engine.. Ung PCV is the breater diba po? Correct

its located naman na after the air filter and mdyo malayo ang distance sa filter, and nag install na din po ako ng oil catch can sa breater. Ang isang napansin ko ay may isang maliit na hose (size ng Vacum hose sa EGR valve) install from the top of the housing ng air filter na connected sa turbo. At what part of the turbo is this hose connected to? You may have your hose connections mixed up. Do you see oil or boost pressure coming out of this hose while the engine is running? (at idle and at maximum rpm)

ok lng po ba na temporarily remove this hose to see if it's the cause or it will harm the turbo if removed? I don't think it will harm your turbo.

Thanks

Diesel Fuel Injection System Help Desk