New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 107 of 235 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2348
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldude View Post
    Hanapin mo muna yung source ng air suction leak sa fuel lines...... baka nanggagaling sa loose hose clamps dahil bago na kamo ang feed pump mo (filter base).

Pag na-correct mo na and air leak at ganun pa din ang problem, the electronics have to be checked. Walang problem ang injectors mo.
    sir meron ka bang alam shop na nagspecialize sa gen 3 pajero diesel? thanks

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    mukhang nakuha ko na solution sa problem ko sir. galing ako sa mekaniko malapit lang dito sa amin, tinanggal nya lang yung vacuum hose sa egr ata yun, not really sure about the part pero nakamount lang dun sa may engine. ok na ang pick up ng power nya tuloy tuloy kahit steady lang paa mo sa accelerator at wala ng white smoke dahil di na sya nabibitin. by the way, pag nirev nyo po ba engines nyo sa full throttle umaabot ba ng 6k ang rpm? akin kasi halos 5 lang e. is this normal? thanks

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldude View Post
    Hanapin mo muna yung source ng air suction leak sa fuel lines...... baka nanggagaling sa loose hose clamps dahil bago na kamo ang feed pump mo (filter base).

Pag na-correct mo na and air leak at ganun pa din ang problem, the electronics have to be checked. Walang problem ang injectors mo.
    thanks po sa reply..

any recommended po na shop or mechanic??

maganda na yung marunong ang tumira, baka mas masira ko..

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vyn300d View Post
    mukhang nakuha ko na solution sa problem ko sir. galing ako sa mekaniko malapit lang dito sa amin, tinanggal nya lang yung vacuum hose sa egr ata yun, not really sure about the part pero nakamount lang dun sa may engine. ok na ang pick up ng power nya tuloy tuloy kahit steady lang paa mo sa accelerator at wala ng white smoke dahil di na sya nabibitin. by the way, pag nirev nyo po ba engines nyo sa full throttle umaabot ba ng 6k ang rpm? akin kasi halos 5 lang e. is this normal? thanks
    Hindi ko alam. But I can tell you if you post your pump assembly number. I can look it up sa database natin.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Sir Dieseldude:

I was able to download a copy of the BOSCH training manual for the VE-series of injection pumps, licensed versions of which are installed on our Toyota HiLux and my Mazda B2500.

Naturally I was curious to see how they worked.

I understand that the pump advances injection timing using a hydraulic piston driven by fuel pressure to turn the rollers against pump rotation.

As the engine speeds up, fuel pressure as delivered by the vane-type supply pump rises, so more pressure is available to advance the injection timing.

Internal fuel pressure is controlled by a valve connected to the pump's output and a matching bleed orifice.

Now the manual says that the system also advances timing on increase of load - but how does it do that?

There doesn't seem to be a connection between the governor and the advance mechanism.

Thanks a bunch in advance.

Sincerely,

Dusky Lim

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Sir Dieseldude:

I was able to download a copy of the BOSCH training manual for the VE-series of injection pumps, licensed versions of which are installed on our Toyota HiLux and my Mazda B2500. Naturally I was curious to see how they worked.

I understand that the pump advances injection timing using a hydraulic piston driven by fuel pressure to turn the rollers against pump rotation. As the engine speeds up, fuel pressure as delivered by the vane-type supply pump rises, so more pressure is available to advance the injection timing.

Internal fuel pressure is controlled by a valve connected to the pump's output and a matching bleed orifice.

Now the manual says that the system also advances timing on increase of load - but how does it do that? Timing normally advances when rpm increases without load. Timing slightly retards when the engine is loaded because fuel output to the injectors increases, therefore reducing pressure on the timing advance piston. Some VE pumps may have an electronic timing control valve to control pressure on the timing piston. It can alter timing as needed by the engine.

There doesn't seem to be a connection between the governor and the advance mechanism.

Thanks a bunch in advance.

Sincerely,

Dusky Lim

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Sir Dieseldude:

So just to confirm - on the BOSCH Mechanical Governor VE pumps, there seems to be NO control of the injection timing advance for LOAD - just for SPEED.

Is there a provision for injection timing advance on Electronically-governed BOSCH VE pumps?

You also mentioned that during large increases of load injection timing RETARDS due to loss of fuel pressure.

If that is so, can it be compensated for by placing a pressure-sensitive valve on the pump restriction/outlet so that losses in pressure are compensated for?

You know on old-model gasoline cars, there is usually a tap to the carburetor's venturi's that connects to a vacuum-advance diaphragm on the distributor.

This serves to advance ignition timing with load - as higher engine airflows result in higher vacuum/depression.

Thus even with engine RPM's low, if you step hard on the accelerator, the high initial airflow causes ignition timing to advance.

If you remove or disconnect this advance line the car's performance is severely affected.

Is this lack of timing advance under load one of the reasons older diesel engines don't perform as well as their gasoline counterparts?

Thanks again.

Dusky Lim

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Hi Sir Dieseldude,

My ride is a JDM Pajero, 4d56 TDIC engine and A/T.

Problem is when I go on a full stop, o kahit slow down lang na almost stop na, parang nasasakal/nabubulunan yung makina. Kahit anong rev mo ayaw umusad. Maghihintay ka ng mga 3-4 seconds bago mo maramdaman na magaan na ulit sya saka ako aapak ulit sa accelerator tapos aandar na sya. Di naman namamatay ang makina. Ramdam ko din na kahit nasa D ang A/T setting pag binitawan mo yung accelerator habang umaandar parang nakaapak ako slightly sa brake.

Dinala ko sya sa isang shop this weekend. Ang ginawa nila to test ni-rev ng ni-rev ang makina while A/T is at P. Sabi baka calibration kailangan kaya lang ang laki ng quote kaya di ko pinaayos. Pag-alis ko sa shop pakiramdam ko mas nakahinga makina. Di na lumalabas yung problema pag slow down lang pero pag full stop ganun pa din. Somehow, I guess, nakatulong yung pag-rev nila paulit ulit ng todo sa makina.

Air filter is two weeks old, changed fuel filter January this year, change oil and oil filter last month.

What could be the problem here, sir?

Salamat po.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by vyn300d View Post
    hi sir dieseldude. di ko makita part no. ng pump assembly ng 4m41 e. anyways, oks lang po ba na tinanggal ng mechanic ko yung hose tapos pinasakan or kelangan talaga metal plate pamblock sa egr? thanks

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Good day to all,

We have opened a new Denso Service Dealer. Our mainly line is servicing Fuel Injection pump. We are able to fix Electronic and mechanical pumps using only original Denso parts making it good as new and Common rail injection pumps for all car manufacturers. We also have other Denso products having affordable prices. E.g. Horns, Wipers and etc.

Hope you can support us.

Thanks!

Diesel Mack Werkes Corporation
    81 Mayor Gil Fernando Ave., Brgy. San Roque, Marikina City
    Tel no: 369-9199/ 0932-328-7778/ 0915-313-7117

Diesel Fuel Injection System Help Desk