New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 200 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210250300 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    jim: Thanks very much for the advice re: long-throw clutch. At first I also thought this was going to be an adjustment in the engine bay (like clutch master cylinder) so I didn't bother to mess up with this . Turns out clutch cable lang cguro inadjust. Will have mine adjusted too. Thanks again.

re: accelerator pedal, pls. adsvise also if there's a way to adjust the accelerator pedal pressure without resorting to having the pedal spring changed. BTW, does anyone know if we have a cable type accelerator coz I can't seem to locate the other end of the cable at the throttle body. I hope we don't have the same cable-less system as found in the Sorrento (servo on pedal, servo on throttle body - all electronic pedal control, i.e. no cable) - mas mahirap pa-adjust.

jim: btw, saang Toyota dealership casa mo?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    *jimaroquai,

Welcome to the club.. and congrats on your ride, Hope you are enjoying them as much as we do.. Plst post also manual calculations of your ride if you have them on hand... Good Luck..

WBR,
    IB.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Jaeger,

Sa Angeles City ako kumuha, dun sa suki namin, V.M. David (tied up sila with Toyota Dagupan). Very good ang kanilang customer service at after sales.

Saw nga pala yung sa dulo ng accelerator, may mga nakadikit na mga wires. You might be right siguro na cable-less nga sila coz it would seem na minomonitor ang ating pag-apak electronically.

Innova_boy: Thanks! (forgot nga pala to indicate: G M/T gas ang akin)

O.T.:

Am very much surprised to see na napakalinis nung sa ilalim ng manibela where all the pedals are. Am trying to look for the alarm system kasi and I surely couldn't find it. Ang galing! pati ako na sanay mangalikot ng electrical ng car eh napatangga kung saan dinala ang alin. ehehehe

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    yung alarm probably at the passenger side above the glove compartment.. ang dapat dito like sa Fortuner ay location ng SRS airbag sana..

WBR,

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jimaroquai
    Pipol,

RE: Solution sa Long throw clutch of INNOVA M/T's.
    I didn't wasted time and went to my dealer to have it adjusted. Inaadjust lang nila under the steering wheel. I thought before na, katulad ng car, the adjustment should take place under the hood. After 3 minutes my Innova now responds like a car. Hindi na sya long throw. By the way, wala itong bayad!
    Sino ang dealer mo?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    the radiator container of the diesel innova has 3 levels L, F, and B... until what level should i fill this up? thanks

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Wala pa bang mas malambot na shocks para sa Innova? 25psi nalang tires ko Tagtag parin. Baka may alam kyo mga peeps?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jlee
    the radiator container of the diesel innova has 3 levels L, F, and B... until what level should i fill this up? thanks
    Full will be enough already.. B i think is breach yata...hehe..

WBR,

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    *larshell

Ok naman ang innova, di naman matagtag ang sakin eh..

If you want have a friend who change his revo shocks rear with RS2000 and front with AC Delco... so far so good naman daw, not anymore matagtag..

WBR,

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    Wala pa bang mas malambot na shocks para sa Innova? 25psi nalang tires ko Tagtag parin. Baka may alam kyo mga peeps?
    pre bakit matagtag kala ko ba car like comfort na ang innova??? 25psi na lang tires mo di ba masyado ng malambot yan?