New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 300 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 200250290296297298299300301302303304310350400 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni
    Get the gas variant if you're serious in buying Innova. My odo is now 18,000 kms. and no problem so far.
    Thanks, j_avonni! I'll take your word for it.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    Do you really want Innova?I test drive my friends Innova G GAS variant m/t i drove it from Pulilan to Valenzuela NLEX nakakapanibago kasi diesel yong Innova ko and i observe that Diesel variant pla is more responsive than the gas variant
    (no offense to gas owner's)Diesel D4d of Innova is a trouble maker naman.
    Why dont you try Suzuki Grand Vitara or Wait for the Mitsu. Zinger
    Can't wait anymore eh. Need to buy soon na. We actually decided to buy an Innova. Gusto ko lang umiwas dito sa D4D issue na nababasa ko here sa tsikot Innova thread (which I know nothing about ). Our Toyota dealer is telling us nothing. So now i know it's just the diesel variant that has the problem.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Hi Guys,

I noticed in my Innova J na one of the rear wheels eh mas nakausli palabas kesa don sa isa when you view it from the back. Has anyone also noticed this in their ride?

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by IPSG_Hottie
    Can't wait anymore eh. Need to buy soon na. We actually decided to buy an Innova. Gusto ko lang umiwas dito sa D4D issue na nababasa ko here sa tsikot Innova thread (which I know nothing about . Our Toyota dealer is telling us nothing. So now i know it's just the diesel variant that has the problem.
    The biggest bane in all things we do is to go out "rushing" and only to learn it was a mistake after all. Always remember this: Haste makes waste. Wait for the fog to settle before making your move, otherwise you might regret it later on.

AFAIK, more people are buying D4-D engine Innovas. Although recently, I have been seeing more new Innova (no plates yet) that are powered by the vvti engine. (People are probably hearing about the D4-D problems)

The ongoing problem with the D4-D will not last forever, just wait for Toyota to sort things out. If it were up to me, I'll wait for the D4-D's problems to be sorted out.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lord
    INNOVA J owners,

My cousin is thinking to buy a J variant but is thinking twice because if the lack of rear wiper... he experienced driving my G model innova and found out that during heavy rains, especially at night, dirt will cover the rear window and the rear wiper is very helpful.

May I know what's the experience for you guys with the J models? How much is the rear wiper at cassa compared to other car shops?

Thanks
    Just a thought...

AFAIK, the Innova J does not have a provision for the rear wiper therefore a hole will have to be manually (crudely?) bored out of the rear hatch door. I'm not comfortable with having someone outside of the factory doing this.

I dont have an Innova but my experience with vehicles with rear hatch door are that it is useful to have a rear wiper since dirt/mud/grime (through road sprays) tend to accumulate and could obscure vision esp. when driving on a rainy/rain drenched highways for hours.

Ask your cousin to consider the "E" variant since it comes with the rear wiper already. Or if budget allows, go for the "G" variant vvti if s/he is thinking of avoiding the D4-D engine.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by number001
    Just a thought...

AFAIK, the Innova J does not have a provision for the rear wiper therefore a hole will have to be manually (crudely?) bored out of the rear hatch door. I'm not comfortable with having someone outside of the factory doing this.

I dont have an Innova but my experience with vehicles with rear hatch door are that it is useful to have a rear wiper since dirt/mud/grime (through road sprays) tend to accumulate and could obscure vision esp. when driving on a rainy/rain drenched highways for hours.

Ask your cousin to consider the "E" variant since it comes with the rear wiper already. Or if budget allows, go for the "G" variant vvti if s/he is thinking of avoiding the D4-D engine.

I already asked about this last month from Toyota makati and they told me that there were a lot of inquiries regarding rear wipers for Innova J. They are still trying to determine how the entire rear wiper system can be installed but its possible naman raw kasi may "naka-abang" raw na para sa ganon sa Innova J. Need to inquire about this again from the casa kung naisip na nila. Tapos I will post the answer in the forum,

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    yipee!!!! naka 300 pages na tayo!!! keep the posts coming.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lord
    INNOVA J owners,

My cousin is thinking to buy a J variant but is thinking twice because if the lack of rear wiper... he experienced driving my G model innova and found out that during heavy rains, especially at night, dirt will cover the rear window and the rear wiper is very helpful.

May I know what's the experience for you guys with the J models? How much is the rear wiper at cassa compared to other car shops?

Thanks
    pahiran mo lang ng RAIN-X yung rear window. i use it on my fortuner and it helps a lot.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by beebs
    pahiran mo lang ng RAIN-X yung rear window. i use it on my fortuner and it helps a lot.
    I think this is not applicable when you are driving in a rainy night lalo na sa malayuang byahe.. you have to rely on those 2 side mirrors a lot.

Or you need to drop frequently on every gas station para mgpalinis ng salamin =)

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ALa na ba good news to come for all Innova lovers soon?? O puro na lang bad news especially for D4D owners...

WBR,