New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 196 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206246296 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    1,306
    #1951
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    Why?? from what i know it;s hard to remove the wheel without opening the back door and applying wrench to lower down the spare tire..
    WBR,
    ganito din sa revo, you have to open the backdoor to get the sparetire, sa adventure and crosswind lang yung madalas nawawalan ng sparetire kaya makikita mo na meron silang padlock hehe

  2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,244
    #1952
    Quote Originally Posted by likot
    what if na flat tire ka sa daan jan ka malulungkot hehehehehe!!!! joke lang po
    Malas ka pag na Flat ka sa city driving
    Regular check up lang ang kailangan

  3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,244
    #1953
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    Why?? from what i know it;s hard to remove the wheel without opening the back door and applying wrench to lower down the spare tire..

    WBR,
    My friend has Innova J sparetire was stolen in front of ust at day time.
    he was only away 45min. I dont know dyan sa south area wala yata tirenaper dyan carnaper lang he he he joke

  4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,640
    #1954
    It's kinda very hard to steal it if attach underneath the third row...the question how did they remove it??

    WBR,

  5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1,251
    #1955
    have not really tried this with the revo and innova, but one way the tirenapper steal your spare without the use of the tire remover is to remove the air from your tire to make it more pliable, thus making it loose, instead of being tight. I figure this allows them more movable space to play around with to finally remove the tire. That's why chaining it actually works. I don't understand how the tirenapper was able to remove it from the strada. What I do is to chain it around the tire through the middle of the rim, around the chassis, then naka padlock. The only way they can remove this is either to destroy the padlock or cut through the chain.

  6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    215
    #1956
    Quote Originally Posted by revoGSX
    the M/T can be useful on highway driving because you can control the downshift
    you can also downshift from an A/T, just slide the shift to D3 from the D position

  7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    215
    #1957
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    what i do now is if im not going out town iniiwan ko lang sa bahay spare tire ko ganda pa tingnan, try mo matutuwa ka
    pano kung maflatan ka sa labas?

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    62
    #1958
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    My friend has Innova J sparetire was stolen in front of ust at day time.
    he was only away 45min. I dont know dyan sa south area wala yata tirenaper dyan carnaper lang he he he joke
    So pwede pa ding manakaw ung spare tire natin sa innova..
    advisable na bang i-chain ung gulong natin? para ndi tempting s mga 'tirenapper'?

  9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,640
    #1959
    Quote Originally Posted by kuyapete
    pano kung maflatan ka sa labas?

    What i do usually, i just pump air then drive slowly to nearest vulcan shop to have it fixed...

    WBR,

  10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,244
    #1960
    Quote Originally Posted by altec
    have not really tried this with the revo and innova, but one way the tirenapper steal your spare without the use of the tire remover is to remove the air from your tire to make it more pliable, thus making it loose, instead of being tight. I figure this allows them more movable space to play around with to finally remove the tire. That's why chaining it actually works. I don't understand how the tirenapper was able to remove it from the strada. What I do is to chain it around the tire through the middle of the rim, around the chassis, then naka padlock. The only way they can remove this is either to destroy the padlock or cut through the chain.
    cut nila the chain of my spare tire of Strada
    ang galing mo a pano mo alam yun

Tags for this Thread

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [ARCHIVED]