New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 103 of 290 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2898
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    thanks peeps.. i think ill put on 245/70 16, when i decide which tire to get. gusto ko tlga yung look na malaking gulong eh.. so if i was to say put 265/70 or 75 does it mean i have to get bigger sized rims?

cant wait for my navara to get here.. sayang walang NCP dito sa cebu..

Quote Originally Posted by OJ213 View Post
    Hehe

here's mine, takes a lot of getting used to the sound it makes:

nice sir OJ.. but what sound does it make? sobrang inggay ba?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    good day po sa lahat.. tanong lang po kung anu po ang maximum tires ang mags size ang pwedi pong mailagay sa nav? salamat..

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bado13 View Post
    thanks peeps.. i think ill put on 245/70 16, when i decide which tire to get. gusto ko tlga yung look na malaking gulong eh.. so if i was to say put 265/70 or 75 does it mean i have to get bigger sized rims?

nice sir OJ.. but what sound does it make? sobrang inggay ba?

the sound? i would imagine Darth Vader having an orgasm.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009

Sir Bado

we have members in Cebu sir.
    get in touch with Daddie - SUN 09228927769

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Hehe.. Nice find sir, kahit once a month ka magpalit ng Filter before your next Pms , mas mura pa din lalabas

Kumusta naman sir ang Apollo, noticeable ba ang performance?
    Ang ayaw ko lang sa Apollo, parang funnel at restricted yung inlet/outlet kaya siguro maingay?? Sana nilakihan nila both inlet/outlet mas malaki pa sa OEM hose.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Hehe.. Nice find sir, kahit once a month ka magpalit ng Filter before your next Pms , mas mura pa din lalabas

sir san po nakakabili ng ganito?
    sir baka po may vid sample kayo ng sound? tnx..

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    it's the lack of baffles that make the woosh sound. if you open the stock airbox you'll know what i mean.

mas dinig yung sounds na ginagawa ng turbo. i managed to fab a maf adapter from pvc piping, and attached it to an aem 3" cone type filter.

grabe ingay, accelerate hard and you'll hear the whistle of a jet on take off. lift-off the throttle and decelerate: hear the "whirrrr" of the turbine followed quickly by the "darth vader" exhale. it actually makes you think for a sec that the engine is expelling air.

power * 3,000 rpm upwards increased also, torque * 1,000 rpm is tire shredding, egt's dropped to 550C. fab na lang ng custom airbox para mabawasan noise, yeah, i think i'll be sticking with this setup

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cydepx44 View Post
    it's the lack of baffles that make the woosh sound. if you open the stock airbox you'll know what i mean.

mas dinig yung sounds na ginagawa ng turbo. i managed to fab a maf adapter from pvc piping, and attached it to an aem 3" cone type filter.

grabe ingay, accelerate hard and you'll hear the whistle of a jet on take off. lift-off the throttle and decelerate: hear the "whirrrr" of the turbine followed quickly by the "darth vader" exhale. it actually makes you think for a sec that the engine is expelling air.

power * 3,000 rpm upwards increased also, torque * 1,000 rpm is tire shredding, egt's dropped to 550C. fab na lang ng custom airbox para mabawasan noise, yeah, i think i'll be sticking with this setup

fecture fecture brader ... pagawa na tayo aluminum intake hose, may naka usap na ako kaya mag fabricate.

yes mga sir, very noticable ang performance gain both sa low and high rpm from the stock air filter as stated by other Navara owners who tested my truck comparing it on a stock unit

cydep is right na parang may pa take off na jet when you push the pedal and hear darth vader exhale during deceleration.the loud sound it produces is because of lack of baffles as said by cydep

K&n apollo series mga sir, wala ako alam na may available dito for the Navara, speed lab quoted me for 22k all in, pero 3 weeks daw kasi oorder pa bought this in the UK, almost half the price including shipping

and the most important thing is hindi na nayuyupi yung hose kahit anong klaseng birit ang gawin mo

9. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    wow! gusto ko rin nyan.. parang medyo magastos magkanavara ah.. hehe..

wala pa nga yung ride, dami na nakapilang gusto at gagastosan!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bado13 View Post
    wow! gusto ko rin nyan.. parang medyo magastos magkanavara ah.. hehe..

wala pa nga yung ride, dami na nakapilang gusto at gagastosan!
    word of advise, stay away from this thread and from the NCP forum. kung ayaw mo mapagastos. Ha ha ha.

seriously, the navara in stock form is good and powerful enough. but who settles for good enough? i say bring it on.