New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 102 of 290 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2898
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by cydepx44 View Post
    softlid sir? okay naman sya. for security, as long as you don't open it around others who can see your cargo inside, you'll be fine. one thing i like about it: i haven't found any sign of moisture inside. it's great to have when your usual cargo is tall. repost:
    thanks cydepx.. not really for security.. more on durability, in terms of being tampered by others. like nanakawin yung mismong softlid or matapunan ng yosi at mabubutas yung lid..

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    saw the new navara XL. still hoping they'd sell the XE/XL in another color just other than white. maybe Silver or Black. pls NISSAN just one more color! just shove that marketing idea thing.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    guys,

im getting my ride second week of april and im excited as hell.. i have a few questions and i hope u guys can help..

i think the 4x2 LE have stock 205/70 r16 tires right? using the same rims and not raising the ride, can i put on 265/75 r16 on them? if not, how big can i go?
    and will this in anyway void my warranty with nissan?

thanks.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    Share ko lang my useful mod.

Sorry out of stock ang Halotron(green - eto recommended ko para malinis..)

Eto pala ang use ng napaka laking bottle holders.. Fire prevention-month compliant na si Nav
    I have something similar to this... but it has Redhorse written on the sides

Quote Originally Posted by bado13 View Post
    guys,

im getting my ride second week of april and im excited as hell.. i have a few questions and i hope u guys can help..

i think the 4x2 LE have stock 205/70 r16 tires right? using the same rims and not raising the ride, can i put on 265/75 r16 on them? if not, how big can i go?

thanks.
    As I've learnt from other helpful NCP members maximum tire profiles you should put on a 4x2 rim is 245/65/16 (even that's slightly pushing it a bit), anything bigger will increase the rate of wear.

No issues with Nissan warranty.

Stock 4x2 rims, I thought they were 205/55/16 - not 100% sure...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Actually sirs the stock 4x2 tires are 205r16's which translates to roughly 205/82r16. IMO on the stock 6j rims the widest you can go on tires is 225. If you go wider you'll get accelerated center wear. Handling will be affected as well.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by OJ213 View Post
    5 lbs ba yan ? 2 pcs pa Fire Volunteer kaba sir? hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzipino View Post
    I have something similar to this... but it has Redhorse written on the sides
    [SIZE=2]5pounder..May wrecking bar din ako sa ilalim ng floormat then magpapalagay na din ako ng ladder rack.. Bullhorn and strobes nalang kulang. And blinking headlights.. tulad neto..hehe[/SIZE]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ1szfaj6NE"]YouTube - Hampshire Fire & Rescue Service - Redbridge Nissan Navara Fast Response Vehicle Turnout[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by bado13 View Post
    guys,
    using the same rims and not raising the ride, can i put on 265/75 r16 on them? if not, how big can i go?
    [SIZE=2]Suspension warranty varies from casa to casa, but small chance of voiding it if you slap in the 4x4 wheels(255/70 R16x7j offset 45). [/SIZE][SIZE=2]If youre into FC economy, stick to stock rims up to 225.[/SIZE]

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Eto na yata pinaka mura air filter at 250 bucks. Pansin ko paper-type to so walang himulmol gaya ng Federal pero subukan ko pa after 5k.

Right now Federal yung nakalagay sofar maginhawa ang response ng makina..

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Good evening Navara owners!

Ask ko lang po kung ano ang size ng speakers kasya sa Truck natin for both stock front and rear doors and also kung pwede bang lagyan ng tweeter yun loob ng grills dun sa outer corners ng dashboard?

and lastly may nag palit na ba ng antennae ng radio?

Thanks in A.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    Eto na yata pinaka mura air filter at 250 bucks. Pansin ko paper-type to so walang himulmol gaya ng Federal pero subukan ko pa after 5k.

Right now Federal yung nakalagay sofar maginhawa ang response ng makina..
    Hehe.. Nice find sir, kahit once a month ka magpalit ng Filter before your next Pms , mas mura pa din lalabas

here's mine, takes a lot of getting used to the sound it makes:

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    Good evening Navara owners!

Ask ko lang po kung ano ang size ng speakers kasya sa Truck natin for both stock front and rear doors and also kung pwede bang lagyan ng tweeter yun loob ng grills dun sa outer corners ng dashboard?

and lastly may nag palit na ba ng antennae ng radio?

Thanks in A.
    Sir, 6x9 yung speaker set sa front doors ng Nav, 6.5" naman sa rear door, and yes pwede ka maglagay ng tweeters or even seps sa dashboard kasi walang laman yun,

antenna I have replaced mine

just make sure the screw will reach the bottom of the slot for proper grounding, otherwise it will affect the reception, got this from Carland in Kamagong st Makati , 600 i think