New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 181 of 235 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 2348
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    effect yung magiging pdeng bad effect nya sa engine
    pag na ka block egr ko on my patrol zd30 engine..or ano ang pros and cons??

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldude View Post
    Hi sir Dieseldude, I have a 4m40 3 door Pajero and my problem before was my fuel consumption. So What I did was change the zexel noozles and had it pressure test, after that sir what i noticed is that my fuel consumption stayed the same when I rev up to 3k or above RPM experience black smoke and when I drive it full pedal it's hard to push beyond 80kms/hr. By the way sir I just changed new air filters. Are you saying that there was no improvement after replacing the nozzles?

Any advice sir? I'm thinking to just having it calibrated. Will it solve the problem? Thanks. Check EGR before considering calibration.

Yes there was only 1km/liter improvement after I changed my noozles. Also I let the mechanic adjust delay of the injection pump para maging matipid sya.

Is there an improvement in the fuel consumption sir if ma block yung EGR?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Yes there was only 1km/liter improvement after I changed my noozles. Also I let the mechanic adjust delay of the injection pump para maging matipid sya. Timing is supposed to be set to specs.

Is there an improvement in the fuel consumption sir if ma block yung EGR? Fuel consumption and smoke will improve if a malfunctioning EGR is repaired or blocked.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by akosijepoii View Post
    effect yung magiging pdeng bad effect nya sa engine
    pag na ka block egr ko on my patrol zd30 engine..or ano ang pros and cons??
    Walang bad effect sa engine kung tama ang procedure sa pag block ng EGR.
    Engines with blocked EGRs will have higher NOX emissions at idle and part load operation.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Sir Dieseldude, may electric supply pump ba yung montero latest model feeding diesel to the mechanical high pressure pump.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidok View Post
    Sir Dieseldude, may electric supply pump ba yung montero latest model feeding diesel to the mechanical high pressure pump.
    Walang electric fuel pump ang montero dahil integrated na sa high pressure pump ang suction/feed pump.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldude View Post
    Walang electric fuel pump ang montero dahil integrated na sa high pressure pump ang suction/feed pump.
    thank you sir sa info..naitanong ko kasi balak ko kasi ako magpalit ng fuel filter ng montero, baka kako mahirap magprime ng suction ng hp pump kung walang electric feed pump. so hand pump lang kelangan to prime the suction after fuel filter replacement?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidok View Post
    thank you sir sa info..naitanong ko kasi balak ko kasi ako magpalit ng fuel filter ng montero, baka kako mahirap magprime ng suction ng hp pump kung walang electric feed pump. so hand pump lang kelangan to prime the suction after fuel filter replacement?
    You are right.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Sir Dieseldude, My Toyata innova diesel 2006 model stalled 3 times when we were going up to Tagaytay yesterday. It stalled again 1 more time when we were going back home in SLEX. Napansin ko nag stall say nuong 100kph ako, pero 80kph or less ok naman. I have no black smoke or no noticeable lost of power. Im not sure it its just my fuel filter (I never remembered changing them) or is about the Suction Control Valve.Will you be able to determine if its just my file filter or SCV. If it is the SCV that causing the problem how much will it be and how long will it take to fix it? Is central diesel open today or tom? Thanks

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Sir Dieseldude, My Toyata innova diesel 2006 model stalled 3 times when we were going up to Tagaytay yesterday. It stalled again 1 more time when we were going back home in SLEX. Napansin ko nag stall say nuong 100kph ako, pero 80kph or less ok naman. I have no black smoke or no noticeable lost of power. Im not sure it its just my fuel filter (I never remembered changing them) A blocked fuel filter will show on your dashboard. The filter indicator lamp will be continuously lit. Fuel filters need replacement at the prescribed interval, 1 year max if I remember right. An old filter can disintegrate and be pulled in by your fuel pump. Damage to your fuel system can be very extensive.

or is about the Suction Control Valve.Will you be able to determine if its just my filter or SCV. If it is the SCV that causing the problem how much will it be and how long will it take to fix it? Is central diesel open today or tom? Thanks Yes, this can be checked. But as I said, your fuel filter needs immediate replacement. Repair if necessary will take a day. Yes, we're open today.

Diesel Fuel Injection System Help Desk