New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 182 of 235 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2348
  1. Join Date
    May 2012
    Sir Dieseldude, I have a pajero 4d56 TDIC, A/T, is there a way to reduce the rpm between gear change? currently, I need to reach 3k rpm before it shifts, is there a way to reduce it tio 2500 or 2250 rpm? I have recently changed my ATF but the shifting is still the same. Thanks

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vincr View Post
    Sir Dieseldude, I have a pajero 4d56 TDIC, A/T, is there a way to reduce the rpm between gear change? currently, I need to reach 3k rpm before it shifts, is there a way to reduce it to 2500 or 2250 rpm? I have recently changed my ATF but the shifting is still the same. Thanks
    I believe there is a dedicated Tsikot thread for autotransmissions. I will try to help you though. Adjust/loosen your downshift cable. Give it some slack.

3. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldude View Post
    I believe there is a dedicated Tsikot thread for autotransmissions. I will try to help you though. Adjust/loosen your downshift cable. Give it some slack.
    Will try it, thanks sir and Happy Birthday!!!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vincr View Post
    Will try it, thanks sir and Happy Birthday!!!
    You're welcome, and thank you for the greet......

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    sir dieseldude.. just a question.. what is the truth behind the diesel fuel of the different companies around? is the quality different? of is it just the cleanliness of the fuel itself from a particular company.. i have noticed in my starex.. that if i buy diesel from Petron, it feels really sluggish, and the exhaust smoke is noticeably black.. and at idle the engine clatter is also louder. but when i buy diesel from small players.. i can feel the power is better.. and the engine is quieter.

i just wonder has anyone done any test on the differrent diesel fuel from the different suppliers?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldude View Post
    I would like to help! Throw in your questions regarding problems with your fuel systems (injection pumps/ injectors/ turbochargers/ electronic systems/ etc.....) Then you guys take it from there...................if I can be of help, why not!
    Good morning, sir Dieseldude,

I need your inputs regarding my Isuzu Trooper 4jx1 2002 model. It is locally bought from Isuzu Inteco, has always been casa maintained. I sent you a PM a few days ago, not sure if it was the right way to send a note to you. Would appreciate to know the contact details of your office or shop.

Thank you.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    ano po problema pag gray smoke?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    sir dieseldude.. just a question.. what is the truth behind the diesel fuel of the different companies around? is the quality different? or is it just the cleanliness of the fuel itself from a particular company.. I don't know.

i have noticed in my starex.. that if i buy diesel from Petron, it feels really sluggish, and the exhaust smoke is noticeably black.. and at idle the engine clatter is also louder. but when i buy diesel from small players.. i can feel the power is better.. and the engine is quieter. I've been on Petron for years......no complaints so far. I'll make it a point to try other brands on my future out of town trips. Thank you for sharing your experience.

i just wonder has anyone done any test on the differrent diesel fuel from the different suppliers? I haven't seen any research document on this matter.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sotel View Post
    ano po problema pag gray smoke?
    Hindi ko alam. Kulang sa detalya ang post.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boner1 View Post
    Good morning, sir Dieseldude,

I need your inputs regarding my Isuzu Trooper 4jx1 2002 model. It is locally bought from Isuzu Inteco, has always been casa maintained. I sent you a PM a few days ago, not sure if it was the right way to send a note to you. Would appreciate to know the contact details of your office or shop.

Thank you.
    Sent you PM.

Diesel Fuel Injection System Help Desk