New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 180 of 235 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2348
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldude View Post
    Hataw mo to the max. Anyway, you cannot sustain this condition on the road. Baka maaksidente ka. Intermittent bursts of wide open throttle will do.

Thanks. So it's ok to let it reach 4k rpm every now and then. I guess you can still do this safely when changing gear you let it go up before the change.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Thanks. So it's ok to let it reach 4k rpm every now and then. 4k is ok if this is the engine's rated rpm.

I guess you can still do this safely when changing gear you let it go up before the change. This is not ok. You will burn the clutch if you race the engine before engaging the clutch. It is better to just drive the car hard intermittently for 5 minutes.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Sir DD,

Eh kung nakapark lang ako AT kasi yung Hi-ace ko, tapos rev ko to 4k-5k na steady for 5mins, OK kaya ito? Since parang WOT na rin on the road di ba?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldude View Post
    Thanks. So it's ok to let it reach 4k rpm every now and then. 4k is ok if this is the engine's rated rpm.

I guess you can still do this safely when changing gear you let it go up before the change. This is not ok. You will burn the clutch if you race the engine before engaging the clutch. It is better to just drive the car hard intermittently for 5 minutes.
    Ang redline kasi nitong D4D is about 4300RPM. Thank you for that important comment.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Hi sir Dieseldude, I have a 4m40 3 door Pajero and my problem before was my fuel consumption. So What I did was change the zexel noozles and had it pressure test, after that sir what i noticed is that my fuel consumption stayed the same when I rev up to 3k or above RPM experience black smoke and when I drive it full pedal it's hard to push beyond 80kms/hr. By the way sir I just changed new air filters.

Any advice sir? I'm thinking to just having it calibrated. Will it solve the problem? Thanks

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    greetings:-)

would like to ask your opinion sir if im out of thread sorry:-) by then this is my problem with regards to my tamaraw fx a 2ct engine i was stock in a long traffic for about 20mins engine running. after a while i shut it off, when the traffic starts to move i turn on the ignition but i fail for 3x until it start. any idea whats the reason behind para maipaayos ko hiya tuloy ako.thank you....:-)

7. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Sir dieseldue hingi naman ako opinion bout sa pag block ng egr ko..in a long run ba ano ba pdeng maging effect?tnxs po

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Hi sir Dieseldude, I have a 4m40 3 door Pajero and my problem before was my fuel consumption. So What I did was change the zexel noozles and had it pressure test, after that sir what i noticed is that my fuel consumption stayed the same when I rev up to 3k or above RPM experience black smoke and when I drive it full pedal it's hard to push beyond 80kms/hr. By the way sir I just changed new air filters. Are you saying that there was no improvement after replacing the nozzles?

Any advice sir? I'm thinking to just having it calibrated. Will it solve the problem? Thanks. Check EGR before considering calibration.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by greg2 View Post
    greetings:-)

would like to ask your opinion sir if im out of thread sorry:-) by then this is my problem with regards to my tamaraw fx a 2ct engine i was stock in a long traffic for about 20mins engine running. after a while i shut it off, when the traffic starts to move i turn on the ignition but i fail for 3x until it start. any idea whats the reason behind para maipaayos ko hiya tuloy ako.thank you....:-)
    I don't know......we have no information to evaluate..... There could be more than a hundred reasons for a hard-start condition.

I suggest that you have your car serviced asap. It could be a no-start problem anytime soon....

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by akosijepoii View Post
    Sir dieseldue hingi naman ako opinion bout sa pag block ng egr ko..in a long run ba ano ba pdeng maging effect?tnxs po
    Ano ang ibig mong sabihin "effect"?

Diesel Fuel Injection System Help Desk