New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 111 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2348
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Hi Dieseldude...

Here I go again...

Toyota Hi-ace, 1KZ-TE, Subic...

Tanong ko lang,,,kailangan ko na ba palitan yung Timing Belt ng van ko?

Kasi di dapat every 100,000km yung change interval nun?

Nun last month chineck-up ko yung timing belt mukha naman OK

kasi wala naman akong nakikitang cracks sa belt at mukhang sariwa pa.

Ngayon may nakalagay na sticket sa may body na malapit sa engine bay

at nakalagay dun na parang may maintenance check yung van yun nga

lang hindi nakaspecify kung kailan yung last time...

So, kailangan bang palitan na yung timing belt kahit mukha naman OK

physically yung itsura niya?

Tsaka kung nagpapalit ka ng timing belt saan ka bumibili sa casa ba

o sa mga auto supply shops lang?

Thanks ulet in advance...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Yeah. I cannot even imagine how these logged data (faults) help to control fuelling of the engine.

On the assumption that there is an O2 sensor available, does the computer box actually log O2 sensor readings, and use this to optimize fuel injection and desired emission? Yes. This is a closed loop system.

In my limited knowledge, I don't believe so. It should be referring to real time data, so to speak, shouldn't it?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Hi Dieseldude...

Here I go again...

Toyota Hi-ace, 1KZ-TE, Subic... Tanong ko lang,,,kailangan ko na ba palitan yung Timing Belt ng van ko? Kasi di dapat every 100,000km yung change interval nun? Palitan mo sa required service interval.

Nun last month chineck-up ko yung timing belt mukha naman OK kasi wala naman akong nakikitang cracks sa belt at mukhang sariwa pa. Kadalasan walang makikitang cracks sa labas ng lumang timing belt. Pero meron internal cracks ang reinforced belting.

Ngayon may nakalagay na sa ticket sa may body na malapit sa engine bay at nakalagay dun na parang may maintenance check yung van yun nga lang hindi nakaspecify kung kailan yung last time... So, kailangan bang palitan na yung timing belt kahit mukha naman OK physically yung itsura niya? Bahala ka kung gusto mo mag risko...

Tsaka kung nagpapalit ka ng timing belt saan ka bumibili sa casa ba o sa mga auto supply shops lang? Baka walang ganyan belt sa casa dahil hindi sila nagbenta ng 1KZ comercially...

Thanks ulet in advance... You're welcome..

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Sir dieseldude I have a 2002 Mitsubishi adventure super sports with 185K mileage it still run smoothly but whenever i start my engine from cold start it emit white smoke and sometimes it vibrate too much then after couple of minutes it seems to normalize what seems to be the issue on my ride thanks in advance

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldude View Post
    I would like to help! Throw in your questions regarding problems with your fuel systems (injection pumps/ injectors/ turbochargers/ electronic systems/ etc.....) Then you guys take it from there...................if I can be of help, why not!
    Dieseldude, just want to refer to you my problem of my Innova J 2005 model. I've already replaced the air cleaner, fuel filter (all oem parts) and even clean the EGR....but it still hard to reach even at 110 kph....in tagalog para bang "sakal" sya...idling is good..and not even experienced hard starting..in your opinion...what could be the possible problem and solutions you could advise...and at what expense (estimate)....thank you....

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mestiza View Post
    Sir dieseldude I have a 2002 Mitsubishi adventure super sports with 185K mileage it still run smoothly but whenever i start my engine from cold start it emit white smoke and sometimes it vibrate too much then after couple of minutes it seems to normalize what seems to be the issue on my ride thanks in advance
    This seems to be an engine compression problem, normal wear due to high mileage. Ask Mits to do a compression test.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by marioroque View Post
    Dieseldude, just want to refer to you my problem of my Innova J 2005 model. I've already replaced the air cleaner, fuel filter (all oem parts) and even clean the EGR....but it still hard to reach even at 110 kph....in tagalog para bang "sakal" sya...idling is good..and not even experienced hard starting..in your opinion...what could be the possible problem and solutions you could advise...and at what expense (estimate)....thank you....
    Scan might show something.

What's your mileage?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Sir,
    Where can i learn to repair diesel engine injection pumps and diesel engines in general? its a passion and i'd want to be more competent with it.

thanks!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chase View Post
    Sir,
    Where can i learn to repair diesel engine injection pumps and diesel engines in general? its a passion and i'd want to be more competent with it.

thanks!
    You can try Tesda, Meralco Foundation, Monark Foundation, or Bosch.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Sir Jake "DieselDude", my wife brought our crosswind XUVi 05 A/T at your shop last September due to high fuel consumption. Initial diagnosis by one of your personnel is that our unit is still running fine and only needs replacement of OEM air filter. He mentioned that our consumption of 6km/li on city driving (Galas QC to Don Bosco Mandaluyong in Kalentong around 8.5km back and forth) is just right due to short distance runs and traffik. Our current milage is at 89k and as per previous owner, it has not undergone any calibration of injection pump. Smoke is only visible during start-up in the early morning and after that no-smoke can be seen. Unit has not experienced overheat and change oil and filter * 5k and OEM air filter * 10k. I'm just a bit worried about its fuel consumption coz base on some Isuzu forums, normal FC for such models (A/T) at city driving is at 8 -10 km/li. Would you recommend for an injection calibration or injection to engine timing?
    By the way I just replaced my TPS sensor / potentiometer due to error detected which caused blinking of my "Check Trans" and it was done by Isuzu Manila after running their diagnostics tool. So far error solved but still my FC is a bit high. They also informed us that they adjusted the TPS for better shifting. Kindly assist me on this...

Thanks in advance sir Jake!!

Diesel Fuel Injection System Help Desk