New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 113 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2348
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    chief,

Do you check Pajero Fieldmaster?

I am experiencing loss of power, black smoke on flooring or arangkada and high FC. Check / replace air filter before considering any repairs.

Do you also repair/check/parts for fieldmaster turbo?

Please advise.

thanks

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Hi Sir Diesel Dude thanks for the reply.

Nalimutan ko banggitin that the fuel filter has been replaced as well. Good.

The scan was made at our suking servitek and if i remeber correctly yung brand ng scanner nila was coincidentally innova din. Never heard of an Innova scan tool.

IACV and EGR are still in their original form. No repairs done yet. Did servitek assure you that fixing the IACV & EGR will correct the problem?

Still have to check the fuel supply pump and bleed the fuel lines. You can bleed the fuel supply lines to the pump. I don't suggest that you check the supply pump if you don't have the proper training and tools......... danger due to extremely high fuel pressures. Leave this to the experts.

There are days upon start up it will idle straight away but then there are also those when the symptoms re-appear. On normal driving everything seems to be ok no rough idling, no engine cutting out never pa naman tumirik or nag stop yung engine. This is a possible fuel supply pump problem.

Many thanks You're welcome.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nitram View Post
    sir jake,

need your help on this one.
    what would be the problem of my nissan urvan homy subic td27 turbo a/t .i dont know kung trans problem ito.parang walang shifting from low gear to high gear. from stop and started at D gear ramdam ang shifting at 40kph speed up to 60kph.but from 60kph to 90kph onwards parang walang shifting coz rpm goes to 2500 up to 3000 hindi maramdaman ang shifting kahit galit na ang makina.atf was replaced recently,turbo was replaced also(old one was stuck up).injection pump was calibrated(mechanical).

TIA,
    nitram
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldude View Post
    sir jake,

need your help on this one.
    what would be the problem of my nissan urvan homy subic td27 turbo a/t .i dont know kung trans problem ito.parang walang shifting from low gear to high gear. from stop and started at D gear ramdam ang shifting at 40kph speed up to 60kph.but from 60kph to 90kph onwards parang walang shifting coz rpm goes to 2500 up to 3000 hindi maramdaman ang shifting kahit galit na ang makina.atf was replaced recently,turbo was replaced also(old one was stuck up).injection pump was calibrated(mechanical).

TIA,
    nitram

I'm not familiar with your ride but I would try this:

1. Check transmission oil filter
    2. Check downshift cable adjustment
    3. See if your injection pump has a throttle potentiometer mounted on top of the control shaft. This device is sometimes used to control transmission shift points.

I hope this helps. Good luck.........
    thanks sir jake,
    will try to check all the items stated.will keep you posted..

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    sir DD san po shop nyo, many thanks

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Sir Diesel Dude,

My problem is engine knocking noise upon start up in the morning, but it disappears after about 30 seconds, okay la ba yun? kasi i had never heard it before siguro mga 3 days pa lang nagumpisa ang ingay. My ride is a 4x2 nissan frontier td27 engine

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    rasambo:

do you have any smoke when you start up in the morning? what color? white or black? naka on ba ang CHECK ENGINE light mo?

ano ang nangyare sa kotse before nag simula ito? nag over heat ba? nag change oil? more details give way to a better diagnosis.

regards,
    ISO4113

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Good morning sirs,

Can you recommend a good, reliable and affordable shop that can clean nozzles/check injection pumps? My hi-lander is nearing 180k kms, medyo mausok na rin even after it has warmed up. Ok naman power pero would like to have it checked just the same.

Thanks in advance!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by fabilioh View Post
    Good morning sirs,

Can you recommend a good, reliable and affordable shop that can clean nozzles/check injection pumps? My hi-lander is nearing 180k kms, medyo mausok na rin even after it has warmed up. Ok naman power pero would like to have it checked just the same.

Thanks in advance!

First step: Check & replace Fuel Filter/Air cleaner.
    Replace if necessary, and see if emission improves.

180k kms is quite high....definitely, some wear on the engine and fuel system. "Just cleaning" is a misconception. When you bring your pump/injectors to a reputable shop, injectors are cleaned, tested for spray pattern, opening pressure, and backleakage. If failed, parts need to be replaced and calibrated to specs. etc...Pumps, cleaned, disassembled, parts inspected, replaced as needed, then mounted on test bench for calibration (bringing it back to original OE/like new condition)

Regarding smoke: White smoke would indicate a possible engine problem. Black smoke will most likely be related to your fuel systems (pump and Injectors), or air starvation.

Bear in mind that your vehicle has accumulated a lot of mileage.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldude View Post

First step: Check & replace Fuel Filter/Air cleaner.
    Replace if necessary, and see if emission improves.

180k kms is quite high....definitely, some wear on the engine and fuel system. "Just cleaning" is a misconception. When you bring your pump/injectors to a reputable shop, injectors are cleaned, tested for spray pattern, opening pressure, and backleakage. If failed, parts need to be replaced and calibrated to specs. etc...Pumps, cleaned, disassembled, parts inspected, replaced as needed, then mounted on test bench for calibration (bringing it back to original OE/like new condition)

Regarding smoke: White smoke would indicate a possible engine problem. Black smoke will most likely be related to your fuel systems (pump and Injectors), or air starvation.

Bear in mind that your vehicle has accumulated a lot of mileage.

thanks dieseldude! I regularly change my fuel and air filters eery 5k kms, but it still smokes. can you recommend me a good shop that can do all of these? mine has white smoke by the way.
    Last edited by fabilioh; October 30th, 2010 at 03:18 AM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Hi DieselDude,

tanong ko lang...nagtataka kasi ako kung bakit yung mga diesel engine dito sa atin eh parang ang bilis ata umusok lalo na yung Isuzu? Pero sa ibang countries naman eh hindi. I have a van kasi na galing japan and 260,xxx na yung ODO niya eh hindi naman mausok at wala naman prob sa engine...Ano ba ang mayron sa makina ng mga sasakyan sa ibang banda na wala yung makita dito sa atin?

Diesel Fuel Injection System Help Desk