New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ask the Sunshine crew when will they broadcast the interview, and post airing scheds here in tsikot.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Originally posted by revoGSX
    di pa pala tapos itong thread na ito hehe...

matagal na ako nanood ng motoring today/auto focus but it doesn't say anything negative or bad about the cars they test or feature..
    Pag malakas talaga loob nila they should send a piece of it to Importtuner http://www.importtuner.com/

These guys don't do lip service for anything.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    emailed my friend already, staff sya (and nephew) ni Butch Gamboa. hope he opens his email (kung mag-open ng email kasi once a month lang!) and passes it to mr. Gamboa. i addressed it to Mr. Butch Gamboa thru my friend.

well as per motoring today not saying anything bad about the cars it features, ganuon talaga, you do not bite the the hand that feeds you hehehehe!

let's just wait for my friend's answer, if he does!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002

matagal na ako nanood ng motoring today/auto focus but it doesn't say anything negative or bad about the cars they test or feature..
    they are afraid they will loose their sponsors and advertisers. Usually when they "review" cars, it just comes out to be more advertising than a real review.

For me, the measuring stick for car reviews is still TOP GEAR, even if they are a bit british biased and anti-japanese at times.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    haha... TOP GEAR never pulls any punches...

One good thing I've seen about Top Gear Philippines is their CRANKCASE column... a must read for any true blue motorist...

Papanoorin ko rin yung interview na yan... :D

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    The |interview/shoorting of EGO/Mr. Duping Alegre was finally conducted last Friday, Sept. 10th, 2004 by Arin of "Motoring Today/Auto Focus". Schedule of showing will probably be 3rd week of Sept. You could call Sunshine Television at 724-3939 for confirmation as to exact date.:nerd:

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by Ungas
    Ask the Sunshine crew when will they broadcast the interview, and post airing scheds here in tsikot.
    You could call Sunshine Television at 724-3939 and look for Arin. He's the one who conducted the interview and knows when the airings will be.:nerd:
    Last edited by add616reneb; September 13th, 2004 at 01:35 PM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Hmmm...very interesting topic...unfortunately for Eco/Mr. Alegre, over-hyped yung product...it will suffer the same fate as those products before it...

dont know why, but spin doctors always fall into the same trap, advertising gains in fuel economy, increased HP and cleaner emissions, all in 1 product...

In my opinion, as claimed, the product is crap, but as posted by a member here, I have to admire Eco's martyrdom in promoting EGO.

P.S. - To Yebo: I'd like to thank you for starting a crusade to validate the claims, (just like speedyfix in Kotse.com, but your use of "MAY YOU REST IN PEACE" directed towards Eco (in reply to his "May you have peace of mind"), was unethical and rude.

Moderators: I'm apalled na nakalusot sa inyo tong ganito. Let's keep this forum clean and wholesome.

Yun lang po!

Addtional P.S. - My 1st post! Me problema kasi sa kotse.com, kaya dito muna...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Galactus
    Moderators: I'm apalled na nakalusot sa inyo tong ganito. Let's keep this forum clean and wholesome.
    this thread didn't get "nakalusot". Try counting the moderators in this thread. ;)

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How very true!

And also, they should feature guest journalists (those who host the Q&A portion), who could converse in English really well, or at least acceptable.

Paging Ray Butch Gamboa...I know they are your friends, but everytime I hear them talk (I won't name names, especially that guy with glasses and bohemian/grunge look), I shudder! And do they really know what they're talking about? No more talking heads, please!

Maybe its just me, but I also get irritated everytime they end their spiel with "I hope that answers your question, thanks for writing." Wala na ba kayong maisip?!

Just my 2 cents, ha? Opinion lang, walang personalan.

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
anti-smoke emission and fuel-saving device