New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    all i can say is that i see contradictions in your posts.

this is so funnny:

But I am answering you in my capacity as another person, not as a moderator.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eco,

who is saying you are mr alegre??? i assumed at first you were, but since my 2nd post i have already said that "i assumed you were mr alegre" and therefore had acknowledged the fact that you are NOT mr alegre! can't understand simple english?

answer the questions or ask someone from your company who can. simple lang yan.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    and please, i don't need to satisfy your conceited 'knowledge' on your so-called engineeering profession because the product has been tested enough by experts in dost, autoplus, academe, and denr. moreover, we were brave enough to subject the EGO device to an actual demo before the eyes of the media i.e. abs-cbn, nbn4, and gma 7.

as what have been said. the tests conducted is inconclusive and is lacking. simply because it only shows the percentage reduction and not the quantity reduction of emmission. you don't need to be an engineer to understand that.

another, our government is still not up to par to the current standards that the other countries are using. do we conduct rolling-car tests like what the US EPA is doing? heck, our emmissions tests can be cheated by just leaning out your engine.

and, why aren't the tests conducted on gasoline powered vehicles? why only diesel engines? why only old vehicles? what is the effect of this on newer (1993 and up) vehicles that have EFI, ECU, catalystic converter, etc.?

ngayon, hindi ko na problema kung ang tingin mo sa sarili mo ay parating ikaw lang ang magaling at ang mga agencies na minention ko ay bobo at ang media ay pinanganak na bayaran at walang alam sa engineering. hindi ko maintindihan ang logic mo na kung bakit ang media ay kailangan maging eksperto sa larangan ng mechanical engineering para maging kapanipaniwala ang kanilang report.

are we talking here about our media? please... these are the same people who bought you the water powered car... the angelo dela cruz telenovela... the kris aquino story...

by the way, did the producers of these shows consult with an independent expert on this? how about the auto industry? where's the non-bias of our so-called media?

kung eksperto ka, eh di maghanap ka ng ibang solusyon at mag-imbento ka. kahanga-hanga ang isang arkitekto na naka imbento ng isang imbensyon tulad ng 'EGO' device.

millions of dollar is being spent on R&D by the auto industry to improve fuel economy and engine performance. don't you think that they don't care a damn about fuel economy? how about the hybrid cars that are all the rage in the US? how about the super efficient, yet powerful Euro diesel engines? how about the powerful engines that the japs are making from small displacement engines?

ito na ang huli kong sagot sa ' yo. ayaw na kitang patulan pa!

p.s. ang lakas din pala ng loob mong mag email kay mr. alegre at humingi ng dokumento sa kabila ng pambabastos mo nuon sa kanya!

may you have peace of mind!

i think that you are not up for a healthy discussion of your products here. even amongst ourselves we have disagreements but we always make it a point to not go overboard. if you cannot answer THEIR valid points and questions then maybe you just don't know a damn thing about your product.

isn't it that a salesman knows his product by heart? btw, is the EGO device fitted on your ride?

pasensya na ha, i find your posts so childish. i don't see any logic there. mag-aral ka na rin sa spelling kasi ang daming mali; moderator ka pa mandin and your posts elicit chaos here. bakit hindi pino-police yung mga degrading remarks? 'yan tuloy dahil sa sinimulan mo at ng ilan, napagaya na rin ako.

let me be mean this time.

doc noel bautista, ganito ba ang mga moderators dito?

why resort to pointing out his spelling errors? that isn't connected to what we are discussing here.

why also blame him if you "resorted" to degratory remarks also?

why resort to going to doc noel? can't you take criticisms like a man? if i were you, i would have used that opportunity to consult with mr. alegre and have a technical briefing about your product. then go back here with REAL answers, not just rehashing your website, awards and tests over and over again.

if you haven't noticed, i postulated a theory of how your products work. and yet you didn't even comment about it or seconded it. good thing yebo was able to point out the errors in that. am not even an engineer for crying out loud.

btw, those remarks are just the result of us being left with no answers to our queries.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Come on guys. Relax...

If there's one thing that this product is, it's crap.

Crap! Crap! Crap!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by eco
    this is so funnny:
    contradictions? All I see is the contradictions in your mind!

BTW, you haven't answered our questions for real hard data on your product.

You are just avoiding by trying to sidetrack this thread.

BTW2, meron ka wrong spelling.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    puso niyo mga peeps

Question lang... wasnt this the same device that was dynoed in autoplus? the one with zero performance gains?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by pajerokid
    puso niyo mga peeps

Question lang... wasnt this the same device that was dynoed in autoplus? the one with zero performance gains?
    are you sure it was zero or negative performance gains? :evillaugh

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by eco

this is so funnny:
    natawa ka talaga?as in?

come on..don't stop...

just talk and let all your emotions out.

im actually enjoying this.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    excuse me may napansin lang ako........ paano kaya nababawasan yung exhaust emmision eh di ba sa tail-pipe end wineweld itong ECO???? kung nababawasan man saan pumupunta yung excessive emmision???? (hmmmmmmnnnnn baka may napkin na ginamit pang-filter hehehehe)
    joking aside saan nga napupunta???????? eh di ba lahat naman lalabas sa exhaust????

:confused:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by jim
    excuse me may napansin lang ako........ paano kaya nababawasan yung exhaust emmision eh di ba sa tail-pipe end wineweld itong ECO???? kung nababawasan man saan pumupunta yung excessive emmision???? (hmmmmmmnnnnn baka may napkin na ginamit pang-filter hehehehe)
    joking aside saan nga napupunta???????? eh di ba lahat naman lalabas sa exhaust????

:confused:
    This is what we are trying to ask "Mr Eco" to explain in further detail than the advertising "trash" he has so far presented (over & over again).

Of course, if he is hiding the fact the the ECO device really doesn't work, it will be no big surprise to most of us here...

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
anti-smoke emission and fuel-saving device