New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ayos....un pala ang pinagmamalki na power gains.

hala..bili bili kayo!!!

1.9 hp for like...how much again!?!?!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by GlennSter
    ayos....un pala ang pinagmamalki na power gains.

hala..bili bili kayo!!!

1.9 hp for like...how much again!?!?!
    The ECO costs around P4000 to P6000, I think. (down kasi website ni "eco", bakit kaya?)

So thats about P2000 to P3000 per HP

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Here's another point. Why are the different tests done on different vehicles? It would be more credible if all tests were done on the same vehicle.

If the claims are for cleaner emissions AND horsepower gains, why are the documented tests on TWO DIFFERENT vehicles? And how were the tests done, especially the emissions tests. We all know how a BRAND NEW car can fail the emissions test while a vintage VW Beetle can pass with flying colors.

Emissions Test: Nissan Frontier pickup
    Horsepower Test: Passenger Jeepney with Isuzu C-240 engine
    Last edited by ghosthunter; August 26th, 2004 at 03:24 PM.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    ***sigh*** di ba puedeng i-lock na ung thread na ito??? seems pointless, and it seems to me that more and more people are disagreeing with mr. eco as this thread goes on... medyo na-ma-martyr ka na sa product mo, sir... I think you should know when to retreat. :D

Face it... wala kang solid tests... single dyno runs of diverse vehicles prove nothing other than that the eco has the same effect as an aftermarket muffler... (local, ha, hindi GReddy o 5Zigen...)...

And that the cars you are testing are all suspiciously DIRTY... A car that FAILS any emissions test IN NORMAL TUNE, at ONLY 3 YEARS OF AGE is NOT A VALID TESTBED... better to show the effects of the device on A PROPERLY WORKING VEHICLE WITH MODERN ANTI-POLLUTION CONTROLS.

This argument makes me sick... and I agree with all the others, we are ALL RAISING VALID POINTS, while mr. eco is countering that we are JUST TRYING TO BRING HIM DOWN.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i don't know if this is true, nasa by-pass operation daw si mr. alegre according to his son mike... tumawag ako sa cell# indicated on the website... kay mr. alegre pala iyon..

if this is true, let's pray for his early recovery so that he could answer all inquiries here.

if you guys need a 1 year old car to test this device, I'm willing to test it on my trooper. 8-)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i don't know if this is true, nasa by-pass operation daw si mr. alegre according to his son mike... tumawag ako sa cell# indicated on the website... kay mr. alegre pala iyon..

if this is true, let's pray for his early recovery so that he could answer all inquiries here.

if you guys need a 1 year old car to test this device, I'm willing to test it on my trooper. 8-)

PEACE!!!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002

PEACE!!!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    andami mo namang post... sira connection mo, no??? hehe...

Siguro na-atake siya sa nabasa niya dito sa board....

***knock on wood***

If it's true, though... hope the guy is okay.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Originally posted by benny010

PEACE!!!
    Yes, it's true that Mr. Alegre is in the hospital since August 20. He was rushed to the Heart Center due to a heart attack. He's in the CCU/ICU for a week now. He needs a bypass surgery after the angioplasty didn't work.

I am not Mike. I am one of Mr. Alegre's sons. Im helping in the marketing of the product. I am a journalist by profession and was a business reporter for a number of daily broadsheets. This shows why I cannot answer Mr. Yebo's technical questions.

I could have outrightly told the people here of Mr. Alegre's condition to erase suspicions that he was obtuse of his own invention; but apparently i declined.

Some people here are really mean and I cannot understand why they had to go on degrading my father to the point of calling him a fraudster without a solid basis to back the claim. Forgive me if at one point I was mean.

My father doesn't know that I posted his invenrtion on tsikot. So don't say that the cause of his heart attack was the mean remarks of some tsikoteers here. My father is brave to answer all your queries.

Right now, his condition is improving and might be removed out of CCU/ICU today. He needs to rest and muster enough strength in preparation for his bypass. God is so good.

Another blessing to us was Reuters TV was here yesterday to feature my father's invention. Hopefully, CNN, BBC, and other international news networks will broadcast the feature story.

Thank you benny010 for your concern.

I know that majority of tsikoteers here were educated by the Dominicans. Let us all be responsible and compassionate just like what our alma mater taught us.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    sana gumaling na si mr alegre.

masasabi ko lng sa device na ganyan from lacal inventors lalo na may certification naman ng mga agencies concerned effective malamang yan ksi inalok ako dati ng isang energy saving device from a local inventor na ikakabit sa main ckt breaker claim is up to 30% savings. at first syempre di ako makapaniwala dami kasi manloloko na pinoy at syempre parang impossible paano kaya yun gumagana? pero after using the device for one month totoo nga na gumagana sya dahil ang laki ng binaba at hindi hindi karampot lang mga 20%. so parang i dnt care kng paano gumagana yun device na yun ang importante talagang effective.

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
anti-smoke emission and fuel-saving device