New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    i couldn't attach the documents here because this forum can only accommodate a maximum of 102400 bytes.

sayang, i was hoping that i would be able to post the documents here after i had discovered the attach file/browse button.

so mr. ghosthunter, kung gusto mo, ibigay mo email mo.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    mr ghosthunter can the site accept pdf files? if so then that should solve the size upload problem.

or maybe he can email it to you and you can post it for us in case mas kabisado mo mag upload.

thanks

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Hate the fact the Mr. ECO got away with selling his wares in the workshop section.

With no proofs to bolster his claims and an obvious lack of knowledge other than to provide excuses and argue besides the point, I suggest that anyone trying scam be banned from the site and be exposed for who they are.

Mr. ECO advertising section dito, & virtual banawe, dun ka na lang magbenta.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by eco
    i couldn't attach the documents here because this forum can only accommodate a maximum of 102400 bytes.

sayang, i was hoping that i would be able to post the documents here after i had discovered the attach file/browse button.

so mr. ghosthunter, kung gusto mo, ibigay mo email mo.

ghosthunter*tsikot.com

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    OT: Sa inis, napa-rami ang pindot ng Submit. Hehe.

Relax lang, sir ghosthunter.

Malamang sangdamukal na articles lang yan that don't go anywhere near explaining the technology behind the product. Anyway, balitaan nyo na lang kami, or you can forward it to us to make some good bedtime reading.

the_wildthing*email.com

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eco, you can upload the images in the tsikot galleries, which have unlimited space limits. then link the images to the forums by using the image tags. fyi.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    thank you mr. ghosthunter. i already sent the documents to your email.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Originally posted by pajerokid
    eco, you can upload the images in the tsikot galleries, which have unlimited space limits. then link the images to the forums by using the image tags. fyi.
    thank you, pajerokid. i already uploaded the documents in the gallery.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Autoplus Dynojet Report
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/gallery/show...php/photo/2071

vehicle: Passenger Jeepney with ISUZU C-240 diesel engine

Maximum Power: (at the wheels)
    Without ECO device = 31HP
    With ECO device = 32.9HP

Power "gain" = 1.9HP at the wheels. :sleep:

How many runs were done per setting? Just one? :question:

Its just that to get a base line for a certain car, three to five dynojet clean runs are needed to get an average of total runs. And then another 3 to 5 runs after a single modification to see accurate readings.

What was the ambient temperature during both tests? It is important to have it noted, even just for records sake. Any good engineer (worth his salt) will know that all experiments must be repeatable for verification purposes.

Any car enthusiats knows that cooler air in the intake means slightly more power from the engine.

==========

Interesting Reading Material:
    How to LIE with a dyno (Sport Compact Car magazine)

The Bullshit Filter (Sport Compact Car magazine)

===========

:offtopic:
    Off-topic: a K&N cone-type cotton filter upgrade costs around P2,000 to P4,000. Power gains around 5HP to 8HP.
    :car:
    Last edited by ghosthunter; August 25th, 2004 at 04:48 PM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    yung iba nga tinatanggal yung catalyst converter para mag-gain ng HP, what more kung mag-add ka pa sa dulo exhuast pipe...

on my opinion, the device sold here is just a scam..

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
anti-smoke emission and fuel-saving device