New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If you’re having problems with smoke emission in your vehicles and want to generate fuel savings by as much as 25% or more in gasoline or diesel, there is this breakthrough device that guarantees in controlling smoke emission and fuel savings.

Proven effective by the DOST, DENR, Autoplus and the academe, the technology, known as the Exhaust Gas Oxidizer (EGO) is a stainless steel device that is installed at the tail-end of the exhaust pipe. It comes in five models/sizes that suit all sizes of vehicles like cars, vans, jeepneys, trucks, buses, SUVs and pick-ups. Unlike other existing devices, EGO works on the principle of no-engine-parts-adjustment method, thus, assures motorists of having no adverse effect on the engine.

EGO’s outstanding feature of pollution-control, substantial reduction in fuel consumption, power-booster, and zero-maintenance, makes it above other existing technologies. Because of this, the EGO device bagged the top prize of the LIKHA AWARD given by the Department of Science and Technology during the recently concluded National Inventors Week.

This product is highly recommended in the face of the rising costs of fuel. A minimal cost for a lifetime satisfaction!

For more info, you may call 925-3283; 09208506842 or browse the company’s website at www.energy-eco.com or you may email them at energy_eco*edsamail.com.ph

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    here we go again....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    please post whatever results Autoplus came up with during its evaluation.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    give me your email address and i'll send it to you. you might want to browse the website; i believe it's posted there.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    ive seen the site... one comment it did not say what kind of gas the thing eliminate. there 5 kinds of harmful gases that a car produce if u dont tune up ur car properly.

i doubt he say it produce more power. it adds a restriction. so ull have less power.

my observation it acts like a post catalytic converter. from the tail pipe. if u have a cat back system pareho lang yan.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by dudepare
    ive seen the site... one comment it did not say what kind of gas the thing eliminate. there 5 kinds of harmful gases that a car produce if u dont tune up ur car properly.

i doubt he say it produce more power. it adds a restriction. so ull have less power.

my observation it acts like a post catalytic converter. from the tail pipe. if u have a cat back system pareho lang yan.
    About 60% - 80% of pollutants are reduced. Carbon monoxide produced by the combustion is reverted back or oxidized again to carbon dioxide within the venturi section of the device where the secondary oxidation takes place. Hyrocarbons (HCs) are significantly lowered also.

Due to the "scavenging effect", the device acts like a vacuum cleaner which sucks out all the unburnt fuel, carbon deposits, etc. within the exhaust system all the way to the combustion chamber. The subsequent incoming air plus the fuel mixed to its ideal "stoichiometric ratio" resulting to almost near perfect burning, hence the increase in power and fuel savings.:nerd:

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by mbt
    please post whatever results Autoplus came up with during its evaluation.
    Pls click link:

http://www.energy-eco.com/index.php?ego=testresults
    :nerd:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I doubt if the EGO device adds any power nor fuel economy. What it might do well is to clean up the exhaust gasses from badly tuned or badly maintained engines.

You can see for yourself how the EGO device is installed in the link below.

http://www.energy-eco.com/index.php?ego=comparative

What it supposed to be seems to be a bolt-on catalytic converter.
    :puyat:

The problem though is typical catalytic converters need to reach a certain high temperature before it starts doing its job. Does the EGO device even reaches that temperature, based on the illustration shown?
    :question:
    Last edited by ghosthunter; August 15th, 2004 at 01:07 PM.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Originally posted by ghosthunter
    I doubt if the EGO device adds any power nor fuel economy. What it might do well is to clean up the exhaust gasses from badly tuned or badly maintained engines.

The problem though is typical catalytic converters need to reach a certain high temperature before it starts doing its job. Does the EGO device even reaches that temperature, based on the illustration shown?
    Hi all!

two types of fuel saving device:

Post-Combustion Device - EGO (please see previous posts for extensive description and explanation)

PRE-COMBUSTION DEVICE - Khaos Super Turbo Charger. Corrects fuel/air ratio (ideal ratio is 1:15 - reference:http://www.eric-gorr.com/techarticle...erminology.htm) by introducing precisely regulated fresh air thru the intake manifold before it is burned inside the combustion chamber. Correct fuel/air mixture results to full combustion. Ergo, lesser fuel consumption (for questions on how the device reduces fuel consumption significantly, please email me at usreambillo*yahoo.com); more power; lesser carbon deposits; longer life for spark plugs; longer change oil gaps; longer life for engine.

For more inquiries please email me at usreambillo*yahoo.com

Odee Reambillo
    Speed&PowerTrends

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Originally posted by ghosthunter

Hi all!

two types of fuel saving device:

Post-Combustion Device - EGO (please see previous posts for extensive description and explanation)

PRE-COMBUSTION DEVICE - Khaos Super Turbo Charger. Corrects fuel/air ratio (ideal ratio is 1:15 - reference:http://www.eric-gorr.com/techarticle...erminology.htm) by introducing precisely regulated fresh air thru the intake manifold before it is burned inside the combustion chamber. Correct fuel/air mixture results to full combustion. Ergo, lesser fuel consumption (for questions on how the device reduces fuel consumption significantly, please email me at usreambillo*yahoo.com); more power; lesser carbon deposits; longer life for spark plugs; longer change oil gaps; longer life for engine.

For more inquiries please email me at usreambillo*yahoo.com

Odee Reambillo
    Speed&PowerTrends

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast
anti-smoke emission and fuel-saving device