New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 192 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242292 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Latest Reading of my Innova Average fuel consumption based on MID...

WBR,

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hello all!

Tanong ko lang po kung meron na sa inyo nag-modify ng engine? May questions lang po ako.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry
    Hello all!

Tanong ko lang po kung meron na sa inyo nag-modify ng engine? May questions lang po ako.

How timely, I just posted this on the Fortuner thread - just thinking . . .
    For the Innova D-4D : if we throw in an intercooler, then we get roughly 10% more HP - that makes it a measly 112 PS.

I was thinking of installing an IC (surplus Ranger or Pajero IC) to my Innova (thus voiding the warranty) only if I can figure out where to course the plumbing. Add on a CAI and check for an ECU chip upgrade then . . . we can get somewhere around 130+ PS (guesstimate) . . . not bad, but a lot of work.

What we have going with our stock D-4D configuration are :
    3-inch turbo exhaust outlet pipe (unfortunately with a hard 90-degree downward crank) and a consistent 2.5-inch downpipe - makes our turbos spool quicker. Our powerband starts earlier than other stock 2.5li. turbodiesels.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Yes i have modified something on my engine, I will post pics of it soon at yahoogroups..

WBR,

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    [QUOTE=rar]
    Quote Originally Posted by rmlopez

I personally had Toyota change the color and register it as black before delivering it to me. This is the same black color they used for the Altis and Camry.
    you mean? pwede pala i-change ng toyota ang color prior delivery to the customer?

which toyota dealer is this?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy

WBR,

Hanep!!!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    [QUOTE=jovanne]
    Quote Originally Posted by rar

you mean? pwede pala i-change ng toyota ang color prior delivery to the customer?

which toyota dealer is this?
    Any Toyota dealer can do it. I had mine done by Quezon Ave. You have to negotiate the price though for the repaint.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni
    No appointment. I was supposed to have my 10k pms in Toyota Commonwealth last Saturday. On my 1 & 5 k PMS in TC, I didn't have appointments but in about 3 hrs. the jobs were already finished with free body wash.

Since I had a half day seminar near Shell Maya last Friday (which is a walking distance from TM), I decided to bring my car to TM for the 10K pms before my seminar and to claim it afterwards. The service advisor told me that I could go back at 1:00 PM to get my car.

Next time, I would set an appointment. Thanks for the advice.
    hehe, of all the toyota casa i've tried (manilabay,makati,balintawak), pinakabusy lagi sa toyota makati, lagi silang puno, kung ipasok mo ng 10pm eh 5pm na makukuha, dati hindi ako nag-appointment at dinala ko ng 9am, nakuha ko ng 2pm at waiting pa ako that time dahil gusto ko makita kung paano nila gawin yung pms

sa toyota makati eh kala mo free car wash sa PMS, pero under sya ng MISC fee na 60.00 hehe

Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni
    If they would be strict on every 5K or 3 mos. whichever comes first, medyo lugi ako. I am traveling 60 kms on work days x 5 working days x 4 weeks = 1,200 kms x 3 months = 3,600 kms. lang.
    kung fully synthetic naman oil po ninyo eh you can exceed the 3 months and follow the 5K interval na lang..

dati nung 7,500kms ko (more than 4 months na since 5,000km), i have the oil and oil filter only change sa toyota makati, hindi PMS labor binayad ko, yung 1xx.xx na labor lang, mas matagal pa yung pag-bayad ko sa cashier kesa sa change oil hehe
    tapos nung 10,000kms, back to 10K PMS na..

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005

WBR,

Wow! You must have excellent self-control in managing your driving habits, to get this kind of performance from your Innova...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005

WBR,

wow, 19.7km/L sa diesel?, innova_boy, city driving ba ito?