New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 146 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rav7118
    lately 6.9km/ltr lang ang consumption ko kasi siguro dahil city driving lang (proj 3 to ateneo or proj 3 to up diliman).
    Thank you sir.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    mga brod, is it ok to use a different brand of gully synthetic oil as a tap oil?

Amalie oil was used during my 5k PMS. They used the excess oil I have during my 1K PMS. so wala na me reserve for tap oil. Im planning to used mobil 1 on my 10K. Im at 8K plus na.

please advise.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by czar_ethan
    mga brod, is it ok to use a different brand of gully synthetic oil as a tap oil?

Amalie oil was used during my 5k PMS. They used the excess oil I have during my 1K PMS. so wala na me reserve for tap oil. Im planning to used mobil 1 on my 10K. Im at 8K plus na.

please advise.
    Bro, what do you mean by "reserve for tap oil"? I don't remember I used extra or reserve oil in between my regular PM. If you are referring in topping up your oil level to maximum, I think applicable iyan sa mga old engine with deteriorated piston rings. Correct me nalang kung hindi ko natumbok.

4. jagxtrm Guest
    gaano katagal i-release ang plate? nakuha ko na xerox ng OR/CR ng innova ko from the dealer 2 days ago, pero ala pang plate.

btw, mine is 2.5 D4D G variant M/T beige

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    Yung mga late nag-acquire ng unit nila..

Were you able to receive na the Survey form from TMPI??

AKo four mos na wala pa.... baka naharang ng agent ko kasi alam niya ibagsak ko siya....

WBR,

same here sir innova boy. mukhang nakuha nga ng agents natin ang survey forms (he! he! he!)

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by busy road
    Bro, what do you mean by "reserve for tap oil"? I don't remember I used extra or reserve oil in between my regular PM. If you are referring in topping up your oil level to maximum, I think applicable iyan sa mga old engine with deteriorated piston rings. Correct me nalang kung hindi ko natumbok.
    tap oil kc nilagay ng service advisor ko... anyway, you are right. I mean the oil for topping for the mAXIMUM LEVEL, Just like the one that was done during th 5K PMS. If topping is not necessary during the 5K and 10K PMS, then I won't need to buy an extra liter of oil. I'll just wait for my 10K PMS then. Thanks for the advise.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    alam niyo sa akin buo harap at likod, walang extra charge, I paid 3,700 only dito sa BF, they heat the tint to the shape of the glass first before installing.Again, the price will depend on the tint you have, I have Sunguard scratchproof, it is ok so far.
    kuyapete, mura diyan ah!

gaano katagal i-release ang plate? nakuha ko na xerox ng OR/CR ng innova ko from the dealer 2 days ago, pero ala pang plate.
    after ilang days mo nakuha yung OR/CR, simula nung nakuha mo yung innova?

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jagxtrm

btw, mine is 2.5 D4D G variant M/T beige

Congratulations on your innova and welcome

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    How many of you have used the amalie elixir brand of oil for the innova? Musta ang performance?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by czar_ethan
    tap oil kc nilagay ng service advisor ko... anyway, you are right. I mean the oil for topping for the mAXIMUM LEVEL, Just like the one that was done during th 5K PMS. If topping is not necessary during the 5K and 10K PMS, then I won't need to buy an extra liter of oil. I'll just wait for my 10K PMS then. Thanks for the advise.
    Tumbok ko na, bro. You are using synthetic oil nga pala. Meaning, complete change oil is done every 10T Km and every 5T Km ang PM. So, kailangan ng topping up to maximum after 5T Km. In my experience before, kahit na bago ang sasakyan, bumababa ang level ng oil. You can't notice this if you are frequently changing your oil regularly from 3 to 5 Km. In your case, complete change oil is being done every 10 Km. So, definitely bababa iyan and you need extra oil. In my personal opinion, pwede ng pang top up yung ordinary oil.
    Any extra additional informations from our expert tsikoters?