New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 195 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245295 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hi guys, finally pinasok ko na ang unit ko sa casa for the tailgate problem. Will advise on whatever their findings are. Initially sabi nila spare tire lang daw. Sabi ko, sige I hope so, pero I checked my spare tire and its tightly fit into its space without any possible movement.

Anyway, I also asked if using biodiesel will void the engine warranty. Hindi daw. How about the initial filter clogging problem related to biodiesel. Their fuel filter is sophisticated enough that it requires a mandatory checkup every 40K only, and the filter's life is estimated at 300,000 kms! Versus the typical fuel filter of every 20K or so replacement schedule. It wouldn't be a problem if any possible clogging will occur as long as you bring it in the casa for the mandatory every 5K mileage.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyL3
    hi guys, help naman kung ano maganda kung A/T ba o M/T D-4D para sa G variant ng innova? sa fuel consumption ok lang ba ang A/T?
    it all depends on your preference, halos parehas lang fuel consumption nya based dito sa innova thread, kung city driving, mas okay ang A/T because of the traffic, the M/T can be useful on highway driving because you can control the downshift, pero take note na long-throw ang M/T ng mga toyota hehe

meron konting delay yung acceleration ng A/T from full stop, pero once the turbo kicks in, hahataw na sya ... based lang ito sa test drive ko ng A/T and M/T sa The fort..

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Yung 1K PMS tear-up cuopon dun sa warranty booklet, kinuha ba sa inyo nng 1k PMS?? mine kasi is still intact notice it today lang...

WBR,

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by altec
    . . . .
    Anyway, I also asked if using biodiesel will void the engine warranty. Hindi daw. How about the initial filter clogging problem related to biodiesel. Their fuel filter is sophisticated enough that it requires a mandatory checkup every 40K only, and the filter's life is estimated at 300,000 kms! Versus the typical fuel filter of every 20K or so replacement schedule. It wouldn't be a problem if any possible clogging will occur as long as you bring it in the casa for the mandatory every 5K mileage.
    altec : nice to bump into you on this thread, so you're going through with BD in your D4-D. Since your Innova is still new, what concentration will you start with: BD5 or BD1? Pls. post your findings after going through 1 full tank with BD.

I'm already using BD1 with both my Starex and Everest and so far, no problem (since they're both non-CRDI). At first I was hesitant to use BD on my Innova due to the warning of Doc_Diesel; but it looks like the guys who used BD in their Sorrento CRDI's didn't experience any problem. So I guess it's safe to use BD with CRDIs.

You're lucky to have a motorpool + talyer with very capable mechanics who can accurately diagnose engine problems. Pls. keep us posted. TIA

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Mga peeps, could you recommend a security-device that I can use to secure the spare tire of INNOVA?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by revoGSX
    ang meron lang "AUTO UP" eh yung vios, corolla, camry, previa, rav4 at prado ..
    all revo, hilux (old and new), and hiace (old and new) eh puro auto down lang, kaya hassle talaga after mo mabagayad sa tollgate hehe..

yung mazda tribute V6 ng officemate ko, badtrip sya sa power window nya dahil auto down lang samantalang yung xtrail and rav4 nila eh kumpleto..
    oks lang naman na auto down lang ang power window may reason sila kung bat ginawang ganon, 1 reason is, ang ibang tao mabibigat ang daliri like me, what if you want to open the window halfway so you have to push the power window button and it will trigger the motor to go down right? so if halfway na cya and you wanna stop it di ba you'll pull the button to stop. kapag hinigit mo cya at napasagad ang higit mo mag aactivate ang auto up right? so sosobra sa desired height ng window na gus2 mo, you will push the button down again para bumaba, so bababa na si window what if napasagad nnaman pindot mo? walang katapusan ang up down up down mo, unlike sa auto down lang if you want to open the window halfway just press the button "sagad" kapag kalahati na pitikin pataas kahit mapasagad ang hila di mag auauto up!!! tigil agad si window.... ang gulo ko!!! hehehehe na experience ko yan sa corolla ko na ginagamit b4 auto up-down cya walang katapusan ang kaka down up down up ko ang gusto ko lang naman mangyari eh to open the window halfway!!!

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by czar_ethan
    Mga peeps, could you recommend a security-device that I can use to secure the spare tire of INNOVA?
    Im a former owner of Strada my spare tire was stolen twice.
    1st time it was stolen i put a big chain and pudlock but it did not do anything good. But the good thing wd Innova nkatago yong hole sa tailgate unlike wd strada. what i do now is if im not going out town iniiwan ko lang sa bahay spare tire ko ganda pa tingnan, try mo matutuwa ka

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by czar_ethan

Why?? from what i know it;s hard to remove the wheel without opening the back door and applying wrench to lower down the spare tire..

WBR,

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    Im a former owner of Strada my spare tire was stolen twice.
    1st time it was stolen i put a big chain and pudlock but it did not do anything good. But the good thing wd Innova nkatago yong hole sa tailgate unlike wd strada. what i do now is if im not going out town iniiwan ko lang sa bahay spare tire ko ganda pa tingnan, try mo matutuwa ka
    what if na flat tire ka sa daan jan ka malulungkot hehehehehe!!!! joke lang po

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    Why?? from what i know it;s hard to remove the wheel without opening the back door and applying wrench to lower down the spare tire..

WBR,

korek ka dyan sir!