New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 242 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 142192232238239240241242243244245246252292342 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    OT lang po...

My officemate's spare tire sa kanyang Innova G ay nanakaw. Hindi kasi siya nagpapasok kaya hindi ko naabisuhan na kailangan niyang lagyan ng chain ang kanyang spare tire just like what most us here did.

Tsk, tsk, tsk...magkano ba spare tire natin (G model)?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jimaroquai
    OT lang po...

My officemate's spare tire sa kanyang Innova G ay nanakaw. Hindi kasi siya nagpapasok kaya hindi ko naabisuhan na kailangan niyang lagyan ng chain ang kanyang spare tire just like what most us here did.

what???? nanakaw. s&%%##t, better buy this safety chain. Papano pagkabit ng chain?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Guys, try these numbers at Banawe: 7411947 & 7120389. I just called them and gave me these prices (with installation).
    CarryBoy Accessories:
    CB-550 Aerodynamic Sport Tray -PhP 6,800
    CB-552-T1 Cross Roof Rack -PhP 2,700

But still I am scouting for the cheaper one.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jimaroquai
    OT lang po...

pwede yata i-claim sa insurance, kaso mataas pa din participation nya malamang..

advice your friend to report it to toyota para gawan nila ng paraan sa future Innova na ilalabas nila...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bongliza
    what???? nanakaw. s&%%##t, better buy this safety chain. Papano pagkabit ng chain?
    The matter was already discussed here in this thread, anyway here's a quick link to the page: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...537#post413537

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    If my speedometer reads 100kph and im actually travelling at 104.9kph so it means that my mileage will also be affected, so meaning my fuel consumption will increase.
    Do i understand it correctly?
    imho, dapat tumipid ng konti sa fuel consumption

pero, the gear ratio of the transmission was designed to match the tire diameter and differential, siguro lalakas lang ang fuel consumption sa stop-and go traffic

also, some says na dahil mas malapad na yung tires, more road friction ... pero what the heck, basta pogi eh okay lang

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    If my speedometer reads 100kph and im actually travelling at 104.9kph so it means that my mileage will also be affected, so meaning my fuel consumption will increase.
    Do i understand it correctly?
    mathematically yes! pero the actual fuel fuel consumption will stiil be, more or less the same.

mukhang tataas ang FC mo kasi let say you travelled for 1 hr with an average speed of 100 kph so that means you covered a total of 100 km pero due to the difference in wheel diameter the actual average speed was 104.9 kph hence the total distance covered was 104.9 km. suppose you consumed 10 litres of fuel. that means mathematically your FC is 10 km/l which is lower than the actual 10.49 km/l.

you may argue that since the actual FC is higher it improves the FC. not necessarily. why? when your speedometer was showing 100 kph, the engine was actually exerting effort for 104.9 kph. (i.e. let say before the change of tire you are able to reach 100 kph at 4000 rpm and 104.9 kph at 4100 rpm. with the change of tire your speedometer will now be showing 100 kph at 4100 rpm) example lang po yan, pero i hope you get the idea. it simply means it is still basically burning the same amount of fuel for the same distance.

as for the mechanical advantage (or disadvantage) minimal lang yon at negligible ang effect. so larshell cheers, those are good-looking tires!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    theoretically fuel consumption should increase slightly if the new bigger rims are heavier..

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by busy road
    Guys, try these numbers at Banawe: 7411947 & 7120389. I just called them and gave me these prices (with installation).
    CarryBoy Accessories:
    CB-550 Aerodynamic Sport Tray -PhP 6,800
    CB-552-T1 Cross Roof Rack -PhP 2,700

But still I am scouting for the cheaper one.
    Naikot ko na yata lahat ng supplier ng carryboy they don't have yet
    the crossbar CB-552-T1 they all say nextmonth pa daw coz they redisign the bracket or clam what ever they call it, existing design cause water leak
    The tel.no. you gave is autobucks sub dealer lang carryboy.

*utakbo,revoGSX, Thanks! For my initial observation looks like nothing have change regarding FC except yong Looks ng Ride ko

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Question lang...

ANo kaya main reason at walang radiator Cap ang diesel ride natin as compared to Gas VVTi ENgine one??? Dahil baka magleak after 3 or more years kaya...

Ganito rin siguro scenario sa Fortuner engine radiator caps...

Anu masasabi niyo tungkol dito....Thanks..

WBR,
    Last edited by Innova_Boy; September 21st, 2005 at 12:31 PM.