New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 182 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kuyapete
    check this site. baka makatulong.
    http://www.dsm.org/tools/tiresize.htm

I bookmarked this for future reference.

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Hi guys, May nag pa leather seats naba sainyo? Yong complete pati side wall ng doors. How much and where? Katulad ng sa Fortuner palit upholstery.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I think the price is the same as the one mentioned in Fortuner thread, around 35K

Cause both Fortuner G and Innova G seats are identical if i'm not mistaken...

WBR,

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    *Innova_Boy: What stop gap measure did you do to correct the missing wheel well cover at the right front wheel? All the IMV units in RP are missing that cover, eh...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Nothing as in nothing really, cause that's the way it is probably... and i just wash it also everytime i was the whole ride... ;)

WBR,

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    Nothing as in nothing really, cause that's the way it is probably... and i just wash it also everytime i was the whole ride... ;)

WBR,
    Don't you get worried about the sandblasting effect on your right foglamp by road debris picked-up by the tire during highspeed?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by meier
    kapapa-tint ko lang diin yesterday dun sa malugay... yung may "tint room" solar guard ang pinalagay ko.. xg35 - ito yung pinaka-dark.. P4k binayad ko.. parang nagkamali nga yung girl dun sa pagbigay ng amount... kasi nung nag-compute yung boss nila.. nsa P4.5k.

dun din ako nag-inquire ng mga alarms and locks.. autopage - P3,500 at yung locks - P1,500 + 300 - para dun sa likod. marami na daw silang na-install na alarm and locks sa innova.. kaya baka pumunta ulit ako dun para magpakabit..

ok na kaya yung autopage? masyado kasing mahal yung viper nila.. nasa P10.5k
    tol, ngpunta ako dun kanina. 4,500 ung full-windshield. 4,000 pag visor lang. full-windshiled ba ung sau?

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    This one's from Thailand

By the looks of it, I don't think there was ever a wheelcover designed. :down: Face it, has anyone seen one yet?

One tsikoteer mentioned in this thread that Summer75 managed to get one from her dealer.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by number001
    This one's from Thailand

By the looks of it, I don't think there was ever a wheelcover designed. Face it, has anyone seen one yet?

One tsikoteer mentioned in this thread that Summer75 managed to get one from her dealer.
    As per the dealerships the wheel well cover was removed to gain access to the chassis number etched on the frame.

I am planning to get some rubber matting and have it customized to fit as a wheel well cover. I'll just get some extra clips to snap it in place. I just needed to know if anyone has tried doing the same for their IMV units.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    I think the price is the same as the one mentioned in Fortuner thread, around 35K

Cause both Fortuner G and Innova G seats are identical if i'm not mistaken...

WBR,
    Innova Boy, diba naka leather seat cover ka?