New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 92 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by busy road
    At first OK na iyan. As you reaching 5T km, I've noticed that mileage is getting better. Next week I am planning to go to Baguio.
    Baguio? ok yan ah, wala pa kasing plano baka mauna subic.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Di rin ako makapaniwala, bro. Matagal din kasing nasabik sa unit ko. Anyway, ngayon lang iyan. Nasa vacation stage tayo at laging nasa labas.
    As for the 5T PMS, it was my dealer who told me about what they're going to check. Don't worry, bro. I'll post anything about my 5T PMS. I supposed to post here the pictures. I forgot to transfer them. Nasa Tarlac ako & as usual, internet cafe.

Thanks for rply busy_road..

I'll take note of this cause in my case 1K and 5K PMS LABOR are free so they do only change oil and filter.. on the 10K PMS WHICH IS NOT FREE LABOR ANYMORE that's the time they will check the brakes, adjust, etc so i need to pay now for those labor checks... how wise of them to this to me.... hmm..

WBR,

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    At first OK na iyan. As you reaching 5T km, I've noticed that mileage is getting better. Next week I am planning to go to Baguio.

Hope this will be the case, sana umabot tayo na kahit at least 15Km/L consumption...

WBR,

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by beeper0358
    A_eyE Solar gard magic, black lifetime warranty sabi ng store.
    Ah...ok. I'm plannin to put 3M na tint. Hirap hanapin to dito sa Cebu. Bakit kaya noh?

Tanong lang po: Which is longer? Revo or Innova? How about Innova and CRV (4x2, 8st)?
    Last edited by A_eyE; May 2nd, 2005 at 07:09 PM.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    saw a red innova on the road last sunday evening (roxas going to NAIA)... one thing I really noticed is the rear suspension, it's just like that in the commercial. kita talaga the that wheels go bouncy (with the road) but the body generally remain steady... really nice!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Hi to all Innova Pips. Soory for the long absent from the board because Iam to busy at work including with my new Innova. I have but all praises with the Innova. I would like to update you all on my fuel efficiency run including some other tips that I think would be beneficial to all.
    Prior to 1K PM.
    Full Tank - Run
    After 540 KM again full tank for 45 liters = 12 km/liter
    Next Full Tank : 452 KM for 35 liters = 12.91 km/liter
    Then perform 1000Km PMS
    Again Full Tank: 622 KM from Toyota Dagupan to Manila to Vigan until my fuel empty indication lighted. If I will have my full tank again and it would be 45 liters then my efficiency would be 13.82 km/liter but if it 50 liters then it would be 12.44 km/liter but just the same it is still very efficient. Can somebody help how still fuel do I have if the empty indicator will lit? If you can answer these then just compute it to get the efficiency.
    One more observation is that the innova is very efficient at 90 to 95 KM/hr. range with an RPM reading of 1800 to 2000. Maintain this range and you will get a good milage.
    Ayos ba ito Sir Innova Boy. By the way, mine is A/T D4D Night Mist.
    For everybody's information.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    BTW, I live in Vigan City Ilocos Sur, I work in Pangasinan, my son is studying in Mapua. Every week I travelled for the weekend to Vigan from Pangasinan.
    For everybody's info. To answer beepers query on status, Iam 40, married with 4 children working with a power generating company.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    That was great you were able to get past 13Km/L... very fuel efficient na yan.. but maybe 60% above is of highway driving if i may add siguro.. considering both of us is matic D4D.. ako mostly city driving at past 6 Km/L lang... kaya if there's chance to go highway for me.. it's hataw time na always... he he..

WBR,

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    A_eYE: ganda ng ride mo ah...

To VVT-i Innova owners: Whats your ave Km/Li? Puro ata diesel yung nabasa ko dito. My mom is in the market for a new car, am suggesting the Innova, ayaw niya ng diesel so that leaves me with the gas variant.[/QUOTE]

ILD: yung sa akin G Variant M/T, pag purely city driving average consumption ko 7.5 km/li. pero last time na bumiyahe ako ng malayo at almost 80% e highways. 12.8 ang km/li ko. pero sulit at masarap gamitin ang innova.

nga pala, post naman kayo kung saan maganda magpagawa ng synthetic leather seats. budget ko 4-5K lang. thanks.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Thnx rmlopez. ^_^