New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    I recently did a little experiment by indulging in bags of chips/munchies for three days. My blood pressure shot up to 130+/80+.

Now that I backed off, my blood pressure is lowering back down (118/70, pulse: 57).

Its all related kuya, if you eat too much sugar/glucose, youll have diabetes, diabetes will tax the kindneys, in turn increase the blood pressure, in your case its sodium, you just ate too much of it, 2300mg is the rda, double it if you sweat a lot or in a hot and humid place, people who die from heat strokes are the ones who are in a low sodium diet...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Its all related kuya, if you eat too much sugar/glucose, youll have diabetes, diabetes will tax the kindneys, in turn increase the blood pressure, in your case its sodium, you just ate too much of it, 2300mg is the rda, double it if you sweat a lot or in a hot and humid place, people who die from heat strokes are the ones who are in a low sodium diet...
    I wasn't one for low sugar or low salt diets.

The saltiest food I eat is normally during supper when I eat whatever food the wife cooks. Many of her dishes have soy sauce and salt in it. I think I go over the 2300 mg RDA which is fine. I'm in a very hot and very dry climate. Sweating takes a lot of effort, especially in a gym with A/C and a fan blowing. But, I manage to work up a sweat within the first 10 minutes.

I probably should avoid consuming a couple jumbo bags of chips a day. ;) Shouldn't be a problem. We normally share a bag of chips among us four.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; June 8th, 2016 at 12:24 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    I wasn't one for low sugar or low salt diets.

The saltiest food I eat is normally during supper when I eat whatever food the wife cooks. Many of her dishes have soy sauce and salt in it. I think I go over the 2300 mg RDA which is fine. I'm in a very hot and very dry climate. Sweating takes a lot of effort, especially in a gym with A/C and a fan blowing. But, I manage to work up a sweat within the first 10 minutes.

I probably should avoid consuming a couple jumbo bags of chips a day. ;) Shouldn't be a problem. We normally share a bag of chips among us four.
    I havent eaten a bag of chips in 6months it was in dec on a plane, the stewardess has big boobs thats why i remember the lays chips she gave me

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I havent eaten a bag of chips in 6months it was in dec on a plane, the stewardess has big boobs thats why i remember the lays chips she gave me
    He He. Which airline? I find KLM to have the prettiest (and the longest legs) ones around.

Anyway, My dad taught me that salt is required for sweating. When he did his tour in Vietnam, he actually had to take salt tablets regularly.

If I have a weakness, it's chips. It's hard to find a good substitute, trying to find a salty snack with no salt.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    He He. Which airline? I find KLM to have the prettiest (and the longest legs) ones around.

Anyway, My dad taught me that salt is required for sweating. When he did his tour in Vietnam, he actually had to take salt tablets regularly.

If I have a weakness, it's chips. It's hard to find a good substitute, trying to find a salty snack with no salt.

Its air asia, manila-seoul

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Deym! Havent eaten a bag of boobs...errr, chips lately! [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Last edited by dreamur; June 8th, 2016 at 10:10 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Is she one of these I go more for the legs rather than the twins. But, they're fine.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Is she one of these I go more for the legs rather than the twins. But, they're fine.

Not malaysian, attendant was filipina

Calories expended before lunch

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Not malaysian, attendant was filipina
    Some of the Google photos have Filipina-looking attendants. One looked like she had a nice set.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    30 minutes on the elliptical on a setting of 14/20, 30 minutes on the treadmill at 6 mph, shot 100 basketball free throws (72/100), played around the world first inside the 3-point line and then another outside the 3-point line.

One of the airmen who maintain the gym was watching me shoot the ball for quite a while.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; June 9th, 2016 at 10:53 AM.

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast