New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Checking my vitals.......

My blood pressure hovers around 110's/70's. Resting pulse is in the upper 50's to low 60's. My doctor recommends keeping my heart rate around 120-130 when exercising. It's a nice balance between raising a sweat and not feeling it's a chore. I noticed if I exerted more with my heart rate in the 140's and higher, I sometimes want to take a 1-2 hr nap afterwards, esp after lunch.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    *CVT: panakaw ang beer ko bro. 1 bottle lang may pains na kaagad joints ko.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Checking my vitals.......

My blood pressure hovers around 110's/70's. Resting pulse is in the upper 50's to low 60's. My doctor recommends keeping my heart rate around 120-130 when exercising. It's a nice balance between raising a sweat and not feeling it's a chore. I noticed if I exerted more with my heart rate in the 140's and higher, I sometimes want to take a 1-2 hr nap afterwards, esp after lunch.

Im at 58bpm resting heart rate, im gaining a little weight after increasing my protein intake to 250g a day, i dont mind the weight gain as long as its not in mid section, at the moment im at 205lbs. Btw i dont follow the bmi scale which is bogus btw, try your height in inches divided by 2. So if youre 5 8", 68"/2=34" , your waist should be no more than 34 inches. Enjoy

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post

Im at 58bpm resting heart rate, im gaining a little weight after increasing my protein intake to 250g a day, i dont mind the weight gain as long as its not in mid section, at the moment im at 205lbs. Btw i dont follow the bmi scale which is bogus btw, try your height in inches divided by 2. So if youre 5 8", 68"/2=34" , your waist should be no more than 34 inches. Enjoy
    I don't have a tape measure. But, my pants and shorts are Size 32 and they need a belt when I tuck my shirt in. I'm currently at 166 lbs. My weight used to fluctuate between 160 and 180 lbs during the long winters in NY. It's not going to fluctuate much here in AZ.

I'm in the 50-ish club. But, many people here think I'm in my 30's because I stay fit and still play sports. The minimal gray hairs also help. He He.

I wish I can thin out my legs. But, there's not much fat to let go. It's almost all muscle, probably from my soccer years. I recall my legs started bulking up after I filled a flat soccer ball with sand and practiced kicking it.

me-01.jpg
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; May 14th, 2016 at 11:25 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    If youre 32 sir, most probably youre a size 34, they call it vanity sizing

Forward to 1:28

How To Buy Men's Jeans That Fit - Understanding Denim - Waist - Rise - Inseam - Style - Boot Cut - YouTube

Everyday when i wake up, i do feel my age, i often ask, so this is how middle age feels like, maybe coz all of my injuries. i have two torn miniscus and a titanium sleeve in my right arm, a few operations and stitches, but when im at the gym, everything goes away...pain is gone after the first set....maybe its the dopamine

Recent pic after my gall bladder operation.

I love watching this guy ric drasin, i could relate somehow, drasin's the guy in the golds gym logo, he drew that also the world's gym gorrilla, arnolds training partner for 4 years. wealth of knowledge...

Letting go of ego and muscles over time!! - YouTube

Golden Era Diet of Hi Protein Lo Carb - YouTube

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If youre 32 sir, most probably youre a size 34, they call it vanity sizing

Forward to 1:28

How To Buy Men's Jeans That Fit - Understanding Denim - Waist - Rise - Inseam - Style - Boot Cut - YouTube

Everyday when i wake up, i do feel my age, i often ask, so this is how middle age feels like, maybe coz all of my injuries. i have two torn miniscus and a titanium sleeve in my right arm, a few operations and stitches, but when im at the gym, everything goes away...pain is gone after the first set....maybe its the dopamine

Recent pic after my gall bladder operation.

I love watching this guy ric drasin, i could relate somehow, drasin's the guy in the golds gym logo, he drew that also the world's gym gorrilla, arnolds training partner for 4 years. wealth of knowledge...
    Oh well. At least, I can expect my legs to thin out the older I get. I was lucky to get away with no injuries during my soccer years. However, I have a lot of scars on my shins because I often played soccer without shin guards. No need for tattoos down there. ;)

I once thought about bulking up my upper torso. But, the wife likes my figure the way it is. She does say from time to time, I have Arnie calves. Ha Ha.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Oh well. At least, I can expect my legs to thin out the older I get. I was lucky to get away with no injuries during my soccer years. However, I have a lot of scars on my shins because I often played soccer without shin guards. No need for tattoos down there. ;)

I once thought about bulking up my upper torso. But, the wife likes my figure the way it is. She does say from time to time, I have Arnie calves. Ha Ha.

Great legs are a blessing sir, athrophy seems to be a problem with older folks. You should be thankful for the mobility

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Great legs are a blessing sir, athrophy seems to be a problem with older folks. You should be thankful for the mobility
    I'm not too fuzzy about my legs. But, they seem a bit out of proportion from the rest of me. I'd need to bulk up at the chest/shoulders to balance out. However, I also don't want to make changes to my regimen when it's already a habit. The only time I'll make changes is when I get older and my joints start to ache with age. We know it'll come sooner or later. I'm surprised I'm not aching yet.

Actually, I did make changes. I quit playing soccer altogether to protect my right knee. Nothing wrong with it. But, it doesn't feel quite as durable as my left knee.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; May 15th, 2016 at 03:44 AM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Free weights 2x a week, 1 hour elliptical 2x a week, stretching 3x a week. I don't eat fastfood unless I have to. I try not to eat meat one meal a day. 10 glasses of water/juice a day. Only decaf coffee in the afternoon so I can sleep earlier. Most importantly I don't look at Facebook and I don't watch tabloid news.

10. Join Date
    May 2016
    2 liters of water, mixed fruits and veggies, small portion of rice, 1 hr of jogging, 1 hour of mt. biking (uphill). Daily routine. Binawasan ko na ang red meat at sodium ko. Ayokong maging dependent sa mga gamot :-)

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast