New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 54 of 290 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by OJ213 View Post
    Congratulations Team D of NavaraClubph, for winning 3rd place for Off Road and On Road category, separated only by milli secs againts race Icons Mike Potenciano's Team and Mr.Mallari's off road team, on the recently concluded Navara Track and Truck Challenge held at Timberland Heights, San Mateo Rizal.

To my good buddies RRL, HuggiesXL, Khurtsky03 and OJ213: Congratulations! Muntik nyo na pala matalo si pareng Mike? Si Mike Potenciano??! Wow!!! bilib na talaga ako. This calls for a celebration! Khurt magtawag ka naman. I'm leaving again this Fri.. :cry2:

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Hello guys.

Just got a Navara about a month ago (my first vehicle was 1999 Nissan Frontier). Its actually a 2008 model,that has logged about 13,000kms and bought second hand. It's now nearing its 15,000kms and was planning to have it scheduled for PMS. Questions:

1. Aside from change oil and the like, what other services are being done on the 15,000 PMS. Also how much would it typically cost?

2. I live within the Makati area, which would offer better service CRVI or Mantrade?

3. I got the unit as is and without an owner's manual. Do you know how I can be able to secure one.

Thanks.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunmarsl View Post
    Hello guys.

Just got a Navara about a month ago (my first vehicle was 1999 Nissan Frontier). Its actually a 2008 model,that has logged about 13,000kms and bought second hand. It's now nearing its 15,000kms and was planning to have it scheduled for PMS. Questions:

1. Aside from change oil and the like, what other services are being done on the 15,000 PMS. Also how much would it typically cost?

2. I live within the Makati area, which would offer better service CRVI or Mantrade?

3. I got the unit as is and without an owner's manual. Do you know how I can be able to secure one.

Thanks.
    Welcome to Tsikot *shaunmarsl and congrats to you in getting the Nav.

1. PMS Procedure is indicated on the Warranty and Service Booklet provided, but here's the procedure anyway - Clean Air Filter, Inspect brake, wheels, drivetrain components. Check also if turbo solenoid actuator has been corrected already.

2. Ive heared good feedbacks with CRVI, better try them both and compare on your next PMS.

3. You can order a copy from any dealer, you have to pay for the cost of hard copy. You can also download softcopy, just backread - try to search using tsikot search function.

HTH

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Anyone tried crankcase ventilator mod? I have extra air filters but reluctant to use since its 3/4" inlet and outlet might be too restrictive.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Hello guys.

Thanks.

Hi Sir shaunmarsl, Welcome to the tsikot forum and also congratulation on your new truck!

if you are in makati area, I can hook you up with CRVI for your PMS and other concerns, Look for Ferdie ofc.# 8167073 loc 120 head of Customer relations dept. tell him you were referred by Richie of the NavaraClub, tell him what your concerns are and he will gladly instruct you what to do, there are a bunch of helpfull Service Advisors also to help you out, Patrick /john /julius.

for your 15k PMs, if I remember it right its about 3-4k , better yet call ferdie just to be sure.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Has anyone change their stock head unit with after market ones? What brands can you suggest? Ideal para sa akin yung touch screen, with mp3-ipod-usb function, and of course excellent sound quality

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    *12vdc
    Thanks for the replies. Very helpful.

*OJ213
    Thanks, will contact ferdie for the details.
    BTW are you the same OJ213 at NCP? I have just downloaded the form, what are the required proof of ownership and identification? The OR/CR and drivers license?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    *12vdc
    Thanks for the replies. Very helpful.

*OJ213
    Thanks, will contact ferdie for the details.
    BTW are you the same OJ213 at NCP? I have just downloaded the form, what are the required proof of ownership and identification? The OR/CR and drivers license?

yes sir, that will do,
    thanks

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by alainroyce View Post
    Nice bed cover.. saw this sa BF Las Pinas. Taga Las pinas din ako sir
    Yes sir that was me. Thanks, and see you around.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    where did you guys mount your back up camera? id like to get ideas? thanks