New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 52 of 290 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by OJ213 View Post
    *Opex ,

Sir this the Apollo Cold intake sys II installed on a Navara, I think speedlab has 1 available for 22k

also you can check the website for K&N you can download the fitting instruction manual for the Apollo series
    Sir OJ, hindi ba parang maliit/ not proportion yung apollo yung parang may bottleneck.. Ang laki kasi ng intake hose then bigla lumiit sa adapter-yung MAF area. Any claimed benefits doing the apollo?

Balita ko nasa K&N na daw ang airbox ng ating Thai-built Nav, next year daw i-rerelease sa market ang drop-in filter?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by julezjampad View Post

uy sir may kapareho na pala ako kung sakali...
    Thanks to you sir, I liked how it looked on your Nav, so I went and got one for myself

Courtesy of RIDE, Banawe.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yoree View Post
    sir, san po kayo nagpalagay nito?
    sir sa RIDE Banawe QC.... tapat ng Carryboy

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Thanks sir OJ213 for the photos ang ganda tingnan ng apollo sytsem any feedback po on its performance any gains? pag iipunan kona yan para sa Xmas

sir mazzipino niticed you had a 2 point backing sensor intalled, madali lang ba sya ilagay considering Metal yung Kinabitan? I have been planning on installing one But sad to say Yung Nissan(Legaspi) dito saamin ayaw nila magkabit they dont have the proper tools to install one daw ayaw ko naman ipa kabit sa kahit saan lang baka mag karoon dent yung bumper.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 12vdc View Post
    Has anyone tried removing & blanking the EGR? Did it put any error-code/s? If ever there will be no adverse effecct to engine, this will be my first mods after warranty expire which will be due in 6months.
    From navara.net http://www.nissan-navara.net/viewtop...12136&start=10
    hehe sasabihin ko sana hindi kamuka nung nasa navara... pang almera pala yung egr tube?

register ka din sir sa ncp forum so you can check out some of the 'mods'

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^ I think kamukha yan nung sa Navara M/T, nasilip ko one time naglinis ako engine. Baka A/T yung sayo sir, ang alamko iba sa A/T kasi may water jacket tulad nito

After reading dieselplace, im sure that im going to block the EGR..hehe.. Ang di kolang sure kung kelangan pa ng fingerstick for the MAF or wla ba trouble codes ma-gegenerate ang blanking?
    register ka din sir sa ncp forum so you can check out some of the 'mods'
    Kung sasali ba ako, matutulungan nyo ako pagclaim ng warranty ng Shocks ko..hehe Jowk. Sige sir, check ko yung forums, baka madami ako matutunan dun. Thanks.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Has anyone tried removing & blanking the EGR? Did it put any error-code/s? If ever there will be no adverse effecct to engine, this will be my first mods after warranty expire which will be due in 6months.
    there's already quite a handful of us a navaraclubph who've done this mod. may tanggal ng EGR tube sabay kabit na din ng EGT monitor. mayroon din blanking plate lang, like what i did. my unit is 5thou+ km pa lang, pero pag-tanggal ko ng gasket ng EGR, madami na soot sa loob. how much more kung matagal na ang makina with EGR. so far wala naman error codes or anything adverse kami na-notice. ako for one, na-notice ko mas mabilis magrespond and engine. nabawasan ang hesitation sa lower revs. medyo gumanda ang FC ko by a negligible 0.2 km to a liter. dun sa NCP forum may how-to dun.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^Thats good to hear sir. Mine is 48+k kms and by your description, i could imagine how much gunk i have to deal with.

Another question, im thinking instead of EGR blanking what if i just install Meth Injection. Which do you think is safer? Im also considering the environmental impact of blocked EGR and the benefits of cleaner exhaust/intake using Meth injection. Either of the two, they both eliminate the soot but im still skeptical on how reliable Meth injection is. I read somewhere they dont last, and you need to keep attention on the water parts or it could damage the engine.

Has anyone of you guys did the Meth way? BTW whats the link for NCP? Thanks

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Sir OJ, hindi ba parang maliit/ not proportion yung apollo yung parang may bottleneck.. Ang laki kasi ng intake hose then bigla lumiit sa adapter-yung MAF area. Any claimed benefits doing the apollo?

Balita ko nasa K&N na daw ang airbox ng ating Thai-built Nav, next year daw i-rerelease sa market ang drop-in filter?
    it was reduced by almost half inch, I dont see any problem there sir

benefits :+ 10-15bhp ,plus the gratifying wooshhh sound

10. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    ^Thats good to hear sir. Mine is 48+k kms and by your description, i could imagine how much gunk i have to deal with.

Another question, im thinking instead of EGR blanking what if i just install Meth Injection. Which do you think is safer? Im also considering the environmental impact of blocked EGR and the benefits of cleaner exhaust/intake using Meth injection. Either of the two, they both eliminate the soot but im still skeptical on how reliable Meth injection is. I read somewhere they dont last, and you need to keep attention on the water parts or it could damage the engine.

Has anyone of you guys did the Meth way? BTW whats the link for NCP? Thanks
    meron na may alcohol injection sa NCP (at least one that i know of). he also blocked-off his EGR very early on din. naka-line-up na din alc-h20 injection for me.

here's the link for NCP forum: http://www.navaraclubph.co.cc/