New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 290 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    bad trip naman! i just received word from DBA rotor local distributor regarding my indent order of slotted rotors, it seems the part number for Nav D40 is for the spain build. they still have to check with thai specs if it will fit. anyone have experience regarding this issue?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Q:
    - may required registration ba sa LTO as top load accessory?
    This you have to check since i did not register anything on mine. it is not like the basket rack that surely meron ka ilalagay na load. These are just round bars with cross member.
    - bale 4x4 = 16 butas sa bubong (ouch)?? Self tapping screws or may nut sa inside part ng roof(baklas rofflining)?
    Meron nut that is welded on the bracket that you have to put underneath the roof. Binababa Headliner to install this. Everything sealed by silicone just like those of other OEM cars like CRV, montero, fortuner, etc.- yan ba yung OEM sa D40? Ive read kasi somewhere swak din yung sa D22 may konting adjustment lang.
    OEM roof rack ng Navara eto.
    - hindi ba sisipol yang crossbar kung tatakbo ang nav ng 150-200kph?
    None, basta tama direction ng cross member sa installation. No need to worry about making a mistake sa direction sa cross member since ito yung adjustable part na inuurong mo from front to rear. kapag baliktad install mo ng cross member, sisipol. profile ng cross member is like a blade ng eroplano. Installation ng makapal na side ng cross member should be in front, while the thin side sa rear. So the direction of the air is away the roof, and not towards it.

I tested this several time on my nav sa NLEX and SLEX at 190kph. Confirmed no humming.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by le_stat View Post
    Txt me at 0917 899 26 31 for those interested:

Price: Php18,000.00
    Pick up - Paranaque
    Discount of 11% to Ncp members.

Installation to be done at Ride4x4 in Banawe with fee of Php 3,500.
    Nice rack. I bet hindi ka pa nasabihan nyan heheh Pero seriously, nice looking finish, looks factory.

Anong added height nyan sa Nav natin? People who park in multilevel parking with limited clearance might want to know.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Nice rack. I bet hindi ka pa nasabihan nyan heheh Pero seriously, nice looking finish, looks factory.

Anong added height nyan sa Nav natin? People who park in multilevel parking with limited clearance might want to know.
    For you to determine my rides height, i have 20" rims and 265/50 tires. Add this rack and I would be as high as a stock Montero Sport.

However if you have stock 4x2 wheels, you would be lower than a Montero Sport with this rack fitted.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    May nakasabay akong Navara na Krome Edition na kulay puti..May Krome na sticker/decal yan pala!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by OJ213 View Post
    That would be Toto,movie and Tv director, NCP member from Fort Boni, His Nav has a 3" lift, c/o Rancho Quicklift ,
    And I saw him again today on Roxas Blvd. I hope he doesn't think I'm stalking him, or perhaps someone above is telling me to get that lift... hmmm tempting...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by franster View Post
    Do the dash speakers on your navaras functioning? I just noticed mine not working. Is supposed to sound, right? I already checked its settings like balance and fader on its Head Unit(still stock)

Just compared it with my friends navara and i can hear his dash speakers sound!

Should I bother on letting it be checked/fixed or maybe im just not hearing its sound?
    anyone?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    we had sold our 2 1/2 YO Avanza 1.5G AT and got the Navarra 4x2 AT today. How to join the Navarra club? im still backreading this thread,page 184 pa. Whew nakakapagod din,haba ng thread! Any advice whats the good break-in technique for this beast? Still naninibago pa at ang laki na ng dinadala ngayon compared sa size ng avanza.TIA

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper009 View Post
    we had sold our 2 1/2 YO Avanza 1.5G AT and got the Navarra 4x2 AT today. How to join the Navarra club? im still backreading this thread,page 184 pa. Whew nakakapagod din,haba ng thread! Any advice whats the good break-in technique for this beast? Still naninibago pa at ang laki na ng dinadala ngayon compared sa size ng avanza.TIA
    pigil pigil muna sa pag hataw sir... if you can stay below 1hkph, but i doubt kung maka pag pigil ka...hehehe!!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    *sniper009, ihataw mo na agad . now seriously, i don't want you to wreck your new engine so here's how you do it: during your 1st 1000 km avoid driving with constant speed (neither fast or slow), accelerate abruptly, as in upak sa gas! weh diesel pala... when you reach 100 kmh use engine brake to slow down to aound 60 kmh. this is important to cool the cylinders so you don't fry the piston rings. repeat process several times gradually increasing top speed. did these with my last three cars :thumbup: . very satisfied with performance. yung cars before the last 3 i followed manual to the letter... until i sold those things , malata

... congrats nga pala sir! enjoy your nav. yung bulk/mass you'll get over it easily, madali magamay dimensions nyan wala blind spots