New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 59 of 389 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109159 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Hi guys, did anyone here get an Aqua Blue Carens? So far, I've only seen black, red and silver ones in the showrooms. But, I'm curious how the Aqua Blue looks like.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ace8tan View Post
    waaah not adrin ... aldwin hehehe!!
    Ay! Sowi! ALDWIN fala.. Yung Aldrin si Tom Cruise yata sa Last Samurai...

Apologies po!!!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mqavila View Post
    Hi guys, did anyone here get an Aqua Blue Carens? So far, I've only seen black, red and silver ones in the showrooms. But, I'm curious how the Aqua Blue looks like.
    Me too, haven't seen and aqua blue around, not even in the showrooms. Pero I like the Indigo Blue nila, looks really heavy (in a good way), big and medyo sosyalin. The chrome on the doors even enhances the color. This would've been my second choice pero went for safety - white.

The nice thing about kia is magaganda choices nila ng color. Marami din at hindi bland. Nor are they too striking na masakit sa mata...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Hi, that's the color we test drove. Actually it's nothing close to being blue. It's more like lime green. or a very light green. pag nakita mo di mo sasabihing blue e. LX version yung na drive ko. Kung blue talaga gusto mo, yung indigo blue e sasabihin mong blue talaga kulay. Black pick ko. Kia Marikina has black,almond beige and aqua blue on display. LX A/T crdi aqua blue for test drive.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by itlog na pula View Post
    battaglin, AFAIK si Winterpine supplier ng hu...

i tried locking the doors habang nasa loob ako at sinubukan kong buksan siya from the inside going out. hindi naman tumunog. ewan ko ba...
    itlog na pula, try using your keys after locking with the remote. tumunog yung sa akin.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by battaglin View Post
    itlog na pula, try using your keys after locking with the remote. tumunog yung sa akin.
    talaga? tumunog? i tried that before pero nothing happened. i'll try again tomorrow baka may hindi ako ginawang tama...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Hehehe, i was going to suggest din sana ganito, naunahan mo lang ako hahahaha

My SA was offering 1set (4pcs) of original alloy rims of the carens for 20k, is it worth kung kunin ko or shop around na lang ako dito sa china for a new one na iba ang design, what do you think guys???

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Hi, that's the color we test drove. Actually it's nothing close to being blue. It's more like lime green. or a very light green. pag nakita mo di mo sasabihing blue e. LX version yung na drive ko. Kung blue talaga gusto mo, yung indigo blue e sasabihin mong blue talaga kulay. Black pick ko. Kia Marikina has black,almond beige and aqua blue on display. LX A/T crdi aqua blue for test drive.

Wow, it would be great to be able to visit Kia Marikina! San ba 'to? Medyo out of the way yata... Hmmm....

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Wow, it would be great to be able to visit Kia Marikina! San ba 'to? Medyo out of the way yata... Hmmm....
    Along Sumulong hi-way, after blue wave/marquinton mall.
    my bad memory, silver pala test drive unit.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Along Sumulong hi-way, after blue wave/marquinton mall.
    my bad memory, silver pala test drive unit.
    Hmmm... medyo malayo pala. Pero I think I'll try to make the time this weekend because I really want to see the Almond Beige & Aqua Blue in person before deciding on the color.

You know what? For the past couple of weeks, I've been "shopping" around and researching on the net but at the end of the day, Carens seems to the only choice for me given my needs and budget. From whatever is available in the market in the same price range, the only choices were the Innova (J or E variant), the Fuzion (GLX version) and the Crosswind:

1. Fuzion - This would have been a valid option for me due to its comparable size to the Innova but at P950T, this gas guzzler ended up not making the cut;

2. Crosswind - I seriously considered the XTi Limited Edition of this vehicle because of its proven fuel economy and all the nice freebies that came with it - DVD Player with two LCD monitors, foglamps, back-up sensors, etc etc. But a friend of mine said that out of around 8 Crosswinds in his Company's fleet ended up having major transmission problems after only two years. Also, I think there's a consensus that the ride of the Crosswind isn't exactly the most comfortable for everyday commuters;

3. Optra Wagon - I never really seriously considered this but at my wife's request, we checked this out as well. It's actually a very nice vehicle to look at, has all the amenities that I will need in a vehicle and since it's a wagon, it has a lot of cargo space at the back. BUT, it is still a 5-seater which did not meet one of our needs - passenger space. Also, a lot of people did not recommend getting this car - although I really don't know why; and

4. Innova - THIS was a serious contender, specifically the E variant - gas A/T version. At P927T, it was in almost the same price category as the Carens LX CRDi A/T. However, I still couldn't get over the fact that everytime I saw the Innova, I felt like I would look like I'm driving a van. It's big size, although very very practical in terms of cargo/passenger space, seemed to deter me from choosing this. Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome vehicle in itself - driver airbags, power doors, power windows, alloy wheels, etc etc. but I guess being one of literally tens of thousands didn't appeal to me (and my wife kept on saying that if she rode an Innova, she would feel like she was riding an FX - no offense meant to anyone).

So now, I'm really decided on the Carens and my budget will allow me to get the LX CRDi A/T... OR, if the added amenities are really desirable, I can probably streeeeeeeeetch my budget to consider the EX CVVT A/T. I'm just trying to determine if the amenities vis-a-vis the lower fuel economy would be a good trade-off.

Also, I now have a moral dilemma with regard to the color that I will choose. There are so many good colors to choose from!!! AAAAAHHHHH! Well, all in good time. If everything works out well for me, then I should have my Carens in a month's time (or hopefully even less).

2007 Kia Carens [ARCHIVE]