New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 433 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Wonder if it's worth upgrading my jazz to this. I love the space and ease of driving and parking of the Jazz. It's fun too.

But it's not fast. Hehe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Golf GTI mehehehehe

Anyway, is it me or has this market shrunken as it has gotten squezzed by crossovers and sub compacts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by viper888 View Post
    Golf GTI mehehehehe

Anyway, is it me or has this market shrunken as it has gotten squezzed by crossovers and sub compacts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It has really been squeezed. The pricing is alanganin. Price vs utility and carrying capacity.......

The innova will be better value.....for most Filipinos

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Let's hope the pricing will not be around 1.3M to 1.5M as it might suffer the same fate as the local Jetta. For that price, you have a whole lot of options.

Maybe Honda can make the price more competitive much like the way Ford priced the Focus 1.5L Ecoboost. The base model Focus 1.5L Ecoboost is just around 1M with discounts which is how mid-trim compacts are priced nowadays.

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    Sluggish? You mean may time parang walang turbo?
    HIndi bro, parang manual na kulang sa tapak ng gas or clutch.. parang nag iisip kung mag down shift or i-maintain yung gear..

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Tapak lng siguro. All the American reviews praise the earthdreams cvt.

Whats your average mpg bro? Over 35?

reviewers lang naman sila.. hindi naman daily driven... at first ganun din impression ko,.. hindi ko lang alam kung sa quality ba ng gas or kung ano...

dito kasi, 87octane, which is regular unleaded ang normal gas.. hindi katulad dyan sa atin na 91 ang minimum.. heck, hindi ko nga naranasan gumamit ng 91 sa GTa ko, 97 up gamit ko doon...

pinaka pataas ko is nasa 41.3mpg or around 16.6km/l.

660 km sa isang full tank. Take note na ang full tank ko is nasa 40liters.. 1 full tank parang manila to pagudpud with spare 100km pa sa gas mo.. oh diba ang saya..

sana dumating sa atin itong civic.. matakot na ang mahal kong mazda 3

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Wonder if it's worth upgrading my jazz to this. I love the space and ease of driving and parking of the Jazz. It's fun too.

But it's not fast. Hehe

panalo sa back space ang civicX.. and cargo space? kaya magkasya ng 3 tao sa likod ng trunk.. LoL

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Some tests in the US were claiming a 7 second 0-60kmh sprint. That's very quick for a compact, even quicker than most midsize with 2.4L-2.5L NA engines (8 seconds average). The Focus 1.5L Ecoboost may have the advantage in power & torque but it is heavier by 100kg. The tests for the Focus states around 8+ seconds for a 0-100kmh sprint. What Honda did is kept the weight of the Honda FB (1200-1300 kg) and made the car with a longer wheelbase and wider wheel track.

If the Civic 1.5L turbo is priced around 1.2M to 1.3M, that would surely take a big chunk of the sales of the TOTL compact market.

bro, baka naman 60mph yan at hindi kph.. nag test din kasi ako, but i'm no pro pagdating sa 0-60ish test, pero nasa around 7 sec ako,.. mph

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by baniparairo01 View Post
    bro, baka naman 60mph yan at hindi kph.. nag test din kasi ako, but i'm no pro pagdating sa 0-60ish test, pero nasa around 7 sec ako,.. mph
    Well, 60mph nga. Mali yung sulat ko na 60kmh. hehehe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Honda is under-rating their 1.5T

2016 Honda Civic 1.5T Dyno Suggests Underrated Horsepower, Torque

If ford performance can unlock their ecoboost turbo...what more with the honda's 1.5T?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Yummy indeed. I really hope they've got plans for this engine in the Jazz and HRV