New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 256 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 156206246252253254255256257258259260266306356 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    guys, this is my next project for my Innova... all generic products but looks ok naman. It's a manually open DVD with TV Tuner, 7" TFT LCD Display + tuner + 2pcs 7" TFT LCD. Yung monitor niya can be tilted sideways. The 2 monitors are amazing, if turned upside down, the picture is automatically turned up as well. The 2 monitors come with 2 fixing clamps for the headrest. I supposed to get the ceiling mounted monitors pero baka nakatingala yung 2nd row passengers. Hope to get this installed soon. Some pics for your view...not so clear though..

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Nice! Bro, you will be needing the side panel that i posted.(2 pages behind) Get the part nos. and ask your dealer for availability. Goodluck!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger
    I had power windows (front only) and alarm with central locks (all 5-doors) installed dun sa P-Cars at Pioneer Center (near corner of Pioneer and Shaw, Mandaluyong, call Wilson Go, a nice guy, cell: 09209209730 and tel: 6336620). Magaling yung installer nya.

Sa central locks, hindi binalatan yung cable. Nakatap sa loob ng door latch assembly sa lock arm right next to where the cable is anchored-may special technique yung installer.

Sa power windows, front only and it works fine. Ordinary up-down rocker switch lang.

Medyo mas-mahal lang ng konti yung charge pero quality work-lahat ng wires ng central lock actuators binalot ng electric tape kasi walang jacketed wire harness; also lahat ng dangling wires and cable naka-cable tie pa. Malinis ang gawa.

Costs: central locks+alarm+keyless entry P4,500; power windows P4,500 also.

I know you can get it cheaper in Banawe or Malugay pero mali-mali yung methods nung mga installers (binabalatan yung cables), nagraratle kasi hindi nakacable tie yung mga loose cables and wires, etc. The extra cost is worth it.
    Great... I have my Cobra brand car alarm installed at Toyotal for P6,500...It is rip-off indeed... My next project is to install a power windows...By the way does any of you knows where I could install a rear wiper and a defogger. There are occasions I am having a hard time looking at my rear side especially when it rains...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Takumi
    Nice! Bro, you will be needing the side panel that i posted.(2 pages behind) Get the part nos. and ask your dealer for availability. Goodluck!

thanks bro, can't imagine yun side panel. nong itsura nun?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bongliza
    thanks bro, can't imagine yun side panel. nong itsura nun?
    Stock HU of all Innova (Hi Lux & Fortuner as well) are naturally wider than after market recivers. Installing your new HU and DVD unit without the side panel will be masagwa. These are the pics. that I posted. Note the sides of my new reciever, thats the side panel. Available yan sa lahat (sana) ng Toyota dealer.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Takumi
    Stock HU of all Innova (Hi Lux & Fortuner as well) are naturally wider than after market recivers. Installing your new HU and DVD unit without the side panel will be masagwa. These are the pics. that I posted. Note the sides of my new reciever, thats the side panel. Available yan sa lahat (sana) ng Toyota dealer.

oks, got it. Thanks.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Magandang Araw mga innova tsikoteers! Bago member lang po ako d2. Ask question lang, kung pa install ako ng rear spoiler with break light at stepboard with light din sa labas, ibig sabihin sa iba d sa Toyota dealerships. Maari bang ma VOID yun warranty. I had my innova G last month only. Problem kc ang mahal ng accesories nila doon. Need response

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    have it etched nalang, no other way. it will at least avoid being stolen but not 100%.

saan pwede mag pa-etched? how much pag included all windows & front/rear windshield?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    [QUOTE=magsasaka888]Magandang Araw mga innova tsikoteers! Bago member lang po ako d2. Ask question lang, kung pa install ako ng rear spoiler with break light at stepboard with light din sa labas, ibig sabihin sa iba d sa Toyota dealerships. Maari bang ma VOID yun warranty. I had my innova G last month only. Problem kc ang mahal ng accesories nila doon. Need response[/QUOTE

If I were you, get the rear spoiler sa dealer coz it needs drlling to be isntalled and get the stepboard outside coz its cheaper. Warranty remains...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Hello , to all innova owner.Ask ko lang kng pwede bang gumamit na shell Velocity fuel instead of super unleaded mayroon bang gumagamit sainyo .Yng aking innova vvti engine.

Thnks to all of you guys