New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 258 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 158208248254255256257258259260261262268308358 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni
    Ang meron sa E na wala sa J are:

Mags
    Power window / central locking
    Defogger
    Rear wiper

With these difference, I would go for J. Then, with P87K I would install an aftermarket car alarm / central locking & power windows. Replace my wheels with 16" or 17" and better mags. Buy other accessories kung may matira pa.
    if meron budget for the E model, go for that model .. all parts (except mags) will have 3 years warranty parts and service sa casa..

meron bang defogger ang E, kala ko sa G lang.

for me, very useful yung rear wiper pag umuulan..

well, this is just me

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by revoGSX

meron bang defogger ang E, kala ko sa G lang.

for me, very useful yung rear wiper pag umuulan..

well, this is just me

Meron rear wiper ang E gaya nito...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Takumi
    Its void already because I've installed new HU,tv monitor, amplifiers, capacitor, new speakers and a subwoofer. But what the heck, I love car audio. I will take full responsibility of all the things I've done to my unit.
    Takumi, do you have some pics?

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    The "E" variant does not come equipped with rear window defogger.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    also on my second full tank to measure the km/li , it consumes a whopping 6.1 Km/L only... tama ba ito.. as told me by toyota people it consumes an average of 10 - 12 Km/L......wahhhhhhhhhh...

WBR,
    innova_boy i think 6.1km/L is to low coz i average 370kms on 34lts of diesel in city driving!

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bongliza
    hi bro, got it in Hong Kong. Di siya package, bought it at different shops, 1 shop for the DVD player and another shop for the 2 monitors. I don't have the exact price but roughly almost 30K petot (DVD w/ 7" TFT monitor with TV, 2x 7" TFT monitor + 2x fixing clamps).
    Thanks bro, parang mura yan a. Nextbase will cost you 26k+, 1Monitor wd DVD player. Post ka what hapen to your next project wd your DVD

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    QUOTE=bongliza]Takumi, do you have some pics?[/QUOTE]

pictures again..

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Takumi
    QUOTE=bongliza]Takumi, do you have some pics?
    pictures again..[/QUOTE]

ganda!!! mmm konting ipon pa. Di ba masikip na yung 3rd row dahil sa sub box? I've got a big family and most of the time meyrong nakaupo sa 3rd row. I's planning to install 8" bazooka na lang sa likod para libre pa din yung 3rd row. I'm not into SPL though, mas gusto ko ang SQ. ipon ipon ipon.....

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    this is exactly the model, http://www.mp3playerstore.com/stuff_...al/IN-707L.htm, tinatakan na lang siguro ng Innovatek.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bongliza
    pictures again..
    ganda!!! mmm konting ipon pa. Di ba masikip na yung 3rd row dahil sa sub box? I've got a big family and most of the time meyrong nakaupo sa 3rd row. I's planning to install 8" bazooka na lang sa likod para libre pa din yung 3rd row. I'm not into SPL though, mas gusto ko ang SQ. ipon ipon ipon.....[/QUOTE]

Cant use the 3rd row seat if the box is in there. But my system is flexible, meaning with the long speaker wire I can place the sub box sa likod ng 3rd row. Naglagay na rin ako ng Bazooka 8" (NOS 8) pero bitin. I'm not into SPL too but with the large cabin space of Innova 12' sub is the right choice. Just be careful with the mesurement if your planning to build a box. Goodluck!!