New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 215 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265315 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni
    I went to Sual, Pangasinan last Friday and back the same day (that's about 459 kms). Ang takbo ko most of the time was 80 kph, sometimes mag 90 kph - 100 kph. My consumption (gasoline - MT) was 11.3 km/li. The last time I traversed the same route and hataw ang takbo up to 130 kph, my consumption was 10.6 km/li only.
    Been to Sual again yesterday. My speed was up to 120 kph and my consumption was 11 kpl.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by czar_ethan
    Ako, since usually d ko gamit ung 3rd row seats, tinanggal ko muna ung spare tire at nilagay sa loob ng sasakyan.
    Here's one way to get rid of your spare tire from pilferage. Materials you may have to purchase at local hardwares are:
    Chain 20mm width, length about 70cm
    A durable padlock.
    Run the chain across the transverse chassis frame with both ends inserted to wheel rim holes and secure it tightly with a tough padlock. I have taken a picture after securing it. See attached image.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mumog talaga! pa-ckeck ko nga sa 5k check up namin.
    naka-ilang kms ka na? baka malayo pa yun sa 5k kms.. marami raming gasolina mumumugin niyan.. hehehe gastos!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    maybe aftermarket na ang alarm system mo kasi the J model even dont have a keyless entry function.
    yup, aftermarket lang yung gamit ko... autopage.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Here's one way to get rid of your spare tire from pilferage. Materials you may have to purchase at local hardwares are:
    Chain 20mm width, length about 70cm
    A durable padlock.
    Run the chain along the transverse chassis frame with both ends inserted to steel rim holes and secure it tightly with a suitable padlock.
    thanks for the tip... ma-check ko nga mamaya yung spare tire ko..

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by meier
    thanks for the tip... ma-check ko nga mamaya yung spare tire ko..
    I have taken a picture on how it appears after securing it:

Last edited by leinahtan; September 20th, 2005 at 10:55 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by leinahtan
    I have taken a picture on how it appears after securing it. I would want to insert the image here but doesnt know how to paste it. Kindly advice how. Thanks.
    Wow, Project Larshell Part 2 - How to Post Pictures

Innova Boy was patient enough to illustrate this complicated procedure starting on this link :
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...page=206&pp=10

And meier gave us a place where we can upload the images.

Pls. keep your pictures small (less than 100kb) so it will load fast.
    Happy posting.

lienahtan: I posted some info on Innova accessories on the other thread you started.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    here's my latest ave. fuel consumption. G gas A/t. MID = 9.5 km/l. manual computation (337.5km / 38.455 l) = 8.8km/l.mix city & slex driving. ave speed in slex 100-120kph.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger
    Wow, Project Larshell Part 2 - How to Post Pictures

Innova Boy was patient enough to illustrate this complicated procedure starting on this link :
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...page=206&pp=10

And meier gave us a place where we can upload the images.

Pls. keep your pictures small (less than 100kb) so it will load fast.
    Happy posting.

lienahtan: I posted some info on Innova accessories on the other thread you started.
    Thanks a lot for the advice. Herein tried attaching the file. Hope it worked.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by leinahtan
    I have taken a picture on how it appears after securing it

I think pudlocks and chains can only delay tirenaper. What you should do is dont park on the same spot and long period of time, kelangan lighted area at yong matao if you can't do that remove your sparetire in city driving pag out of town nalang ibalik. Dont worry of flat tires. you ask yourself how many times u have flat tires since you start driving, me im driving since my 6th grade twice palang ako na flat sa kalsada and that is because of negligence and luma masyado ang tires ko. Once a year na flat tire? siguro may balat ka wetpaks nun.