New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 225 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235275325 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    For me car alarm is just a keyless entry, pag hinarang ka sa daan at may nakatutuk na syo wala ka nang magagawa. IMHO

Ganda lang ng alarm na kasama ng Innova G, arm n disarm boton attached wd the ignition key.
    Car alarms may be useful when your car is parked unattended hoping carnappers would be deterred, if not stopped, from carnapping your car. But don't count on them. Carnappers are now doing their homeworks on how to carnap cars with alarms.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    pasingit, we just got a 2005 Innova G D4D A/T, beige mica metallic. just in time before the free comprehensive insurance promo expired yesterday aug 31. For our people hauling vehicle, i like it but hate the overly plasticky interior.

Congrats! Paki post naman ng obsevation mo sa ride ng Innova?

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni
    Car alarms may be useful when your car is parked unattended hoping carnappers would be deterred, if not stopped, from carnapping your car. But don't count on them. Carnappers are now doing their homeworks on how to carnap cars with alarms.
    Aside from alarm i have a steering lock it help to delay the carjacker's

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Hey Guys... My Bro Who Owns A Innova Mt G Is Selling His Orig Innova Stereo Cd Mp3 Player Electronic Tuner. Nag Upgrade Sya Agad. Orig Price At Toyota Is 18400.00. He Is Selling It At 10t Only. Just Text Me At 0917 6250021. Thanks

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Aside from alarm i have a steering lock it help to delay the carjacker's
    It's a double protection. I do that also, especially sa mga malls and alanganin na lugar. Pag may nag-alarm na sasakyan sa mga mall parking, the guards usually don't bother to check kung bakit nag-alarm.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    j_avonni, Baka may alam ka shocks na mas malambot for Innova?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    j_avonni, Baka may alam ka shocks na mas malambot for Innova?

Sorry bro.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Question lang - how deep flood water do you think our Innova can go through?

I looked for our ECU (Engine Control Unit) to check if it's mounted low or high. I know that the ECU should never get wet, or else tirik agad. I found it behind the glove box between the aircon blower assembly and the passenger side A-pillar. It's the metal box the size of a hard drive with a lot of wires coming out of it and got the label "ENGINE CONTROL". It's mounted pretty high from the floor. Here's the pic.

Has anyone ever got that unfortunate experience of having to take their new Innova into deep water? Any advise or precautions you can share?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger

I looked for our ECU (Engine Control Unit) to check if it's mounted low or high. I know that the ECU should never get wet, or else tirik agad. I found it behind the glove box between the aircon blower assembly and the passenger side A-pillar. It's the metal box the size of a hard drive with a lot of wires coming out of it and got the label "ENGINE CONTROL". It's mounted pretty high from the floor.
    Has anyone ever got that unfortunate experience of having to take their new Innova into deep water? Any advise or precautions you can share?
    Gotta inspect mine too. Will advise/share anything should I come up with a preventive idea.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger

I looked for our ECU (Engine Control Unit) to check if it's mounted low or high. I know that the ECU should never get wet, or else tirik agad. I found it behind the glove box between the aircon blower assembly and the passenger side A-pillar. It's the metal box the size of a hard drive with a lot of wires coming out of it and got the label "ENGINE CONTROL". It's mounted pretty high from the floor.
    After a brief survey of the engine control, its wiring and terminal blocks I would say its location is considerably elevated high enough to be reached by flood water of less than 2.5 ft (tire height is 25 inches). I believe nobody will further make headway on flood water that high unless he has reason to believe he can make it through. Anyway as a precautionary measure I would suggest to seal the terminal blocks and other gaps/crevices with silicone sealant to keep water from seeping through.