New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 245 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255295345 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Takumi
    Hi Guys! Im new here. I have an E variant Quick silver Innova. My km reading is 9820 so baka next week i"ll be visiting my dealer (ortigas c5) So far wala naman problem ang unit ko but i have major modifications done to my sound sustem. ( its my itch ) Head unit is still stock but replaced the speakers and add some amplifiers, subwoofer,capacitor and video monitor.
    Takumi,
    sir, anong power amplifier ang ginamit mo? i'm planning to upgrade my sound system too, mayron na kong 2 sub wooffer ( kicker S12 ) , at isang capacitor ( rockford fostgate ) , at dalawang nakamichi passive crossover, tulong naman kung ano ang magmamatch na power-amps para sa mga ito.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    rcl inno & bongliza:6.5 DLS magmesium separates sa front and 6.5 coax rear all powered by Rockford Fosgate 4ch. My sub is single 12" Kicker L5 powered by Audison amp. Power amps, capacitor and distribution blocks are all tucked under the 2 front seats and my earthquake indash crossover is hidden in the center console so its neat.Nexvox Video monitor is hidden in the front sunvisor and future plan is a DVD reciever. If your planning to upgrade your sound system, I suggest you go to a reputable installer. Sa akin kay Mickey (santolan Pasig) ko pinagawa coz kelengan lagyan ng 3/4 mdf backing ang front and rear speakers and malinis silang gumawa. I'll post some pictures tonight. Tnx Guys!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rcl_inno
    Takumi,
    sir, anong power amplifier ang ginamit mo? i'm planning to upgrade my sound system too, mayron na kong 2 sub wooffer ( kicker S12 ) , at isang capacitor ( rockford fostgate ) , at dalawang nakamichi passive crossover, tulong naman kung ano ang magmamatch na power-amps para sa mga ito.

I dont know about your 2 passive x over but for your 2 kicker subs, you will be needing at least 500 watts of clean power (rockford, kicker, jbl dls will do). as for your front speakers (your choice) a good clean 50 watts x 4 amplifier will do. I suggest you bring all your stuff to a good installer and talk about what fits your car and your budget and try to look for some of the cars theyve done so you can tell if theyre ok. Good Luck!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Takumi
    I dont know about your 2 passive x over but for your 2 kicker subs, you will be needing at least 500 watts of clean power (rockford, kicker, jbl dls will do). as for your front speakers (your choice) a good clean 50 watts x 4 amplifier will do. I suggest you bring all your stuff to a good installer and talk about what fits your car and your budget and try to look for some of the cars theyve done so you can tell if theyre ok. Good Luck!
    sir takumi,
    Thank you for the advice.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Here's some pictures of my sound system.
    1. Kicker 12" L5
    2. Audison Amp, Capacitor w/ monitor & dist. block
    3. Earthquake in dash x over
    4. Stock head unit, Pillar mounted digital volt meter & MOMO jet black carbon steering wheel
    5. Rockford Fosgate 4 ch.

note: amps, dist. block, x-over and capacitor are all from my previous set up ( 7 yrs old now) and they still delivers. Sulit talaga if you have branded components.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    sorry to interrupt the discussion on audio setup. . . .

Takumi, your pillar mounted digital volt meter - what brand is that ? - Dakota Digital? car audio volt meter ba yan or volt meter for the battery/alternator?

and did you get it locally? where did you buy it and who installed it? - ang linis ng pagkakabit, ganda pa ng single pod pillar mount mo. Advice naman pls. TIA

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    jaeger: Sa concorde megamall ko nabili yan. (meron din siguro sa ibang branch)
    Autogauge digital volt meter 2500
    Autogauge single pillar pod 700

At the moment naka tap siya sa ignition/acc. Kapag nakabili na ko ng DVD reciever itatap ko na siya sa power/remote wire. Ako lang ang nag install nyan, I used tamiya side cutter, x acto knife and small round pile. There are some cutting, shredding and piling to do to get the exact shape of our pillar. Nakuha sa tiyaga.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Pre Takumi, bilib ako sayo. Nagawa mo lahat yan with just basic tools (sana napicturan mo para meron tayong step-by-step DIY guide).

I'm waiting for my Dakota Digital Boost Guage which I ordered from Amazon (USD148.-, http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...YRXY3&v=glance).

Had it shipped to my sis' place in NJ who'll bring it home this x'mas (para busy ako during the holiday break). I'm a DIY guy too and luckily I have a Dremel MultiPro with all the sawing/cutting attachments. Pag-nainstall ko na to - pwede ko nang kalikutin ng husto yung turbo at wastegate without ever worrying about it exploding (he he). Gagayahin ko yung pag setup mo. Ang ganda ng pagka conform sa contour ng pillar, linis mo gumawa . . . ka-inggit.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    jaeger: thanks Bro! and good luck with your "holiday project".
    Kelan kaya magkakaroon ng E B ang Innova club?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    hello everybody,

just got our innova j model (vvti engine - manual) last month.

it gives me about 8.5 km/ltr. (city driving- with 2 adults and 3 kids) and during ideal conditions (like a sunday drive), around 10km/ltr -- ok na ba yon?

i also just went in for the first 1000km check up and the dealers insisted that i get the oil and oil filter changed (already?!) -- although it didn't say so in the manual -- anyway,i ended up not getting the oil changed, but what is right? i think the dealers are just trying to earn a fast buck -- what do you guys think?

happy driving!

kenshiro