New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 185 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 85135175181182183184185186187188189195235285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPrince
    question : ano ang reading sa odometer nyo sa innova once you have it with you na?

*Isnt that most units regardless of brand are test driven from the plant to the dealership? therefore, odo reading should not be ZERO? IMO.

thanks!

Yes your right... Mone is 68km before...

WBR,

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    I deliver na tomorow Innova ko Gray Mica Metalic. So wala talaga wheel cover kasi im demanding for it. Yeehey! :jump:
    congrats and enjoy your innova

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    question : ano ang reading sa odometer nyo sa innova once you have it with you na?
    nasa 56 na.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by czar_ethan
    j_avonni,

Ngpa -service ka na for the 10K? Malapit na rin ako kaya gusto ko sana i-brief mo kami sa ginawa at kung magkano inabot.

Thanks.
    Hindi pa as I just arrived from Cebu. Sa sabado ko pa ipa-service. Nasa 10,200 + na nga reading. By Saturday nasa 10,300 + na sya. Ano nga pala ride mo, diesel or gas? Mine is gas.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005

*Isnt that most units regardless of brand are test driven from the plant to the dealership? therefore, odo reading should not be ZERO? IMO.

thanks!
    mine was 40. Took delivery from Toyota Pasong Tamo last May 20, unit came daw from Toyota's Sta. Rosa plant

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005

thanks!
    70 kms reading when I got mine. But yung other brands, particularly HONDA, they transport the new units in truck in delivering to dealers. I have not seen Toyota units transported this way to dealers.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by j_avonni
    70 kms reading when I got mine. But yung other brands, particularly HONDA, they transport the new units in truck in delivering to dealers. I have not seen Toyota units transported this way to dealers.
    Yup...mine was 68k already from Toyota Balintawak. Just dont imagine how they drove from Sta. Rosa to the dealer...para hindi masama ang loob mo.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Wow! Ang taas ng odo reading n'yo upon delivery ah... When I got my IMV unit, the odo reading was only 12kms. My dealership is only 5kms from our office in Pasig.
    Last edited by vicoyski; July 21st, 2005 at 02:14 PM.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vicoyski
    Wow! Ang taas ng odo reading n'yo upon delivery ah... When I got my IMV unit, the odo reading was only 12kms. My dealership is only 5kms from our office in Pasig.
    Maybe they (dealer) tingled with your odometer? The salesman from Toyota Ortigas told me that all their vehicles are driven from the Toyota Plant in Sta Rosa Laguna. I dont think it is only 12Km from Sta Rosa to Toyota Ortigas, its more than that, around 25km+ at least. You also need to consider that after it came out of the production in Thailand, they had to drive it to their port (or carry it to the port through a carrier). Once it arrives at the Batangas Port, they will unload it from the ship and drive it to Sta. Rosa. Of course, the 12km is quite plausible only if Toyota used a carrier all the way from the release of the unit from the factory in Thailand to the delivery to the dealer. And that of course, as we know, is definitely NOT the case for all Toyota vehicles in the Philippines.

I'm guessing around 50km+ or less should be quite normal for a brand new Toyota from Thailand. May vary from dealer to dealer.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by number001
    Maybe they (dealer) tingled with your odometer? The salesman from Toyota Ortigas told me that all their vehicles are driven from the Toyota Plant in Sta Rosa Laguna. I dont think it is only 12Km from Sta Rosa to Toyota Ortigas, its more than that, around 25km+ at least. You also need to consider that after it came out of the production in Thailand, they had to drive it to their port (or carry it to the port through a carrier). Once it arrives at the Batangas Port, they will unload it from the ship and drive it to Sta. Rosa. Of course, the 12km is quite plausible only if Toyota used a carrier all the way from the release of the unit from the factory in Thailand to the delivery to the dealer. And that of course, as we know, is definitely NOT the case for all Toyota vehicles in the Philippines.

I'm guessing around 50km+ or less should be quite normal for a brand new Toyota from Thailand. May vary from dealer to dealer.
    I don't think they tampered with the odo. I don't think they would go to such trouble to reverse a measly 50km reading. My colleague got his unit from another dealer with a 100+km odo reading. But, his unit had been re-upholstered at KelSeat (Balintawak to Las Piñas to Balintawak then Pasig). Anyways, I'm just glad I got my IMV, and with such a low reading.
    Last edited by vicoyski; July 21st, 2005 at 06:37 PM.