New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 61 of 357 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    hello,

i have a question regarding the rear defogger. i just noticed that when i switched it on, the first four or five lines doesnt clear up. when i'm driving i can see from my rear view mirror, there is about three inch from the top that the defogger didnt work. is it really like this or the whole rear mirror should clear up if you view it from the rear view mirror.

sorry, perang magulo yung question ko.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I think that could be the radio AM/FM antenna instead of the defogger...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cherry_garcia View Post
    hello,

i have a question regarding the rear defogger. i just noticed that when i switched it on, the first four or five lines doesnt clear up. when i'm driving i can see from my rear view mirror, there is about three inch from the top that the defogger didnt work. is it really like this or the whole rear mirror should clear up if you view it from the rear view mirror.

sorry, perang magulo yung question ko.
    defogging is covered only on the areas where the horizontal orange lines are located. when you look from your rear view mirror, there is really a gap as this is not covered by the defogger.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    guys, anyone of you knows why there are no stocks
    for the altis 2.0 variant? the reason might not be the
    recent tsunami in japan since there are already a lot
    of stock for the 1.6 model.... am i corect?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    AFAIK Altis unit allocation has normalized already.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    hi all. how much did your 5k PMS cost you and what type of oil did you get on your cars? TIA.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cjv_justice View Post
    hi all. how much did your 5k PMS cost you and what type of oil did you get on your cars? TIA.
    bro, i think labor is still free for 5K PMS. i got their synthetic oil (5W-40) and it cost P2,200. Cost of oil filter P300 and gasket P25. Total of P2,525.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSn_Kai View Post
    bro, i think labor is still free for 5K PMS. i got their synthetic oil (5W-40) and it cost P2,200. Cost of oil filter P300 and gasket P25. Total of P2,525.
    thanks bro.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    *jut703 - i have facelifted 2.0V. I measured my fc twice for city driving. Both around 10km/l. sir dekzee is right my route is usually paranaque-makati. I am using Petron XCS. It's been a long time since I last visited this thread. Sorry kung matagal reply ko.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Hello fellow 10th gen Altis owners. Haven't visited this thread in a while. Nice to hear that you are all enjoying your rides save the woes from the license plate acquisition. Had similar bad experiences getting mine.

Just want to share that the only mod that i did with my altis is to have my headlights retrofitted by garyq with FXR projectors and OEM HID bulbs and ballasts. Am very satisfied with the output and my HD's are far superior than those of any HID's I've seen on the road such as the camry's, subaru's and even the benz's.

Love that bluish, purplish flicker

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]