New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 62 of 329 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 3286
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    37
    #611
    has anybody used their aux port? I bought 3.5 by 3.5 jack and i used it in my old ipod shuffle, but it isn't working. what's the problem kaya?

  2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,421
    #612
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetiehgirl View Post
    has anybody used their aux port? I bought 3.5 by 3.5 jack and i used it in my old ipod shuffle, but it isn't working. what's the problem kaya?
    I'm always using the aux port on my car. I just use a generic 3.5mm jack from Electronics Boutique on my iPod. Works perfectly fine. I assume you switched the radio function to AUX?

    BTW, what variant of the Altis do you drive? I'm still waiting for someone to post their feedback on a 1.6E variant...

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    126
    #613
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetiehgirl View Post
    has anybody used their aux port? I bought 3.5 by 3.5 jack and i used it in my old ipod shuffle, but it isn't working. what's the problem kaya?
    yep, i use it almost exclusively. just don't forget to switch to aux.

  4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    37
    #614
    * cjv... how do i switch to aux? i am changing my source to aux but i cannot hear anything? should I use radio as source? I bought the same jack from electronics boutique pero di ko mapagana.. I have 1.6V... so far no problem, just some rattles sometimes.. pasumpong sumpong.. i back read pero mukhang hahayaan ko nalang kase i think common naman sya kase made of plastic yung dashboard natin eh.. i already had my 1st 1k check up last month, changed oil to fully synthetic, 3700 din nagastos ko eh.. pero ang mabuti daw dun, kahit sa 10k na lang ako magpalit ulit ng oil..

    * smash . . . i switched to aux na eh.. i have the lcd stereo, tapos naka aux na sya, wala akong nakukuhang output eh.. hayy

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,421
    #615
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetiehgirl View Post
    * cjv... how do i switch to aux? i am changing my source to aux but i cannot hear anything? should I use radio as source? I bought the same jack from electronics boutique pero di ko mapagana.. I have 1.6V... so far no problem, just some rattles sometimes.. pasumpong sumpong.. i back read pero mukhang hahayaan ko nalang kase i think common naman sya kase made of plastic yung dashboard natin eh.. i already had my 1st 1k check up last month, changed oil to fully synthetic, 3700 din nagastos ko eh.. pero ang mabuti daw dun, kahit sa 10k na lang ako magpalit ulit ng oil..

    * smash . . . i switched to aux na eh.. i have the lcd stereo, tapos naka aux na sya, wala akong nakukuhang output eh.. hayy
    hmm naka LCD stereo ka na pala so i've no idea about the aux feature, i still have the stock radio hehe. as for the rattles wala naman ngayon pero me naririnig ako nung panay ang daan ko sa mga lubak caused ng Maynilad. yeah ok narin sakin kase i don't like the idea of baklas-check-kabit just to find the causes lalo lang lalala yan. one time i had rattles sa likod, yun pala yung roller nung sunshade medyo di maayos pagkaka-retract and keeps hitting the umbrella.

    as for the oil i suggest you keep the oil changes every 5,000 kms even with fully synthetic. we might be risking oil sludge for our DVVT-i engines.

  6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    37
    #616
    thanks for the tips.. oo, nawawala yung rattle, lalong luluwag kung babaklasin eh, baka lalong masira.. yung auto feature ng fog lamps, kahit na-off ko na yung engine, umiilaw noh? kaya if i am driving lang saka ko ino-on.. i am very happy with my onyx.. hehe.. yung aux port, pareho lang sa stock eh, kaso, di ko alam kalikutin kung pano tutunog sa output.. itatanong ko nalang sa casa pag napadaan ako.. sa batangas ako nagpapaservice yung first 1k check up ko, 45 mins lang ako dun, iba kase pag may kilalang SA.. siguro sa next time, tanong ko kung pede akong manood, kahit wala akong alam sa ginagawa nila.. mag uusisa lang.. haha..

  7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    32
    #617
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetiehgirl View Post
    * cjv... how do i switch to aux? i am changing my source to aux but i cannot hear anything? should I use radio as source? I bought the same jack from electronics boutique pero di ko mapagana.. I have 1.6V... so far no problem, just some rattles sometimes.. pasumpong sumpong.. i back read pero mukhang hahayaan ko nalang kase i think common naman sya kase made of plastic yung dashboard natin eh.. i already had my 1st 1k check up last month, changed oil to fully synthetic, 3700 din nagastos ko eh.. pero ang mabuti daw dun, kahit sa 10k na lang ako magpalit ulit ng oil..

    * smash . . . i switched to aux na eh.. i have the lcd stereo, tapos naka aux na sya, wala akong nakukuhang output eh.. hayy
    we may have a different HU, i have an OEM Multimedia HU installed in my 10th gen but i'm using ipod cable for ipod that comes with the unit. there's option for Ipod, try selecting that instead of the Aux In. if that still does not work, try to change your jack (with the gold- plated tip) then check with Ipod and/or Aux In option.

    if still it does not work, problem may be in the Aux connection. question, how is the jack connected to your LCD HU? thru an adaptor?

    agree with cjv_justice, change oil every 5K km even if you're using fully synthetic oil to avoid oil sludge from building up.

    also, P3700 for 1K km PMS is quite expensive considering labor is still free (unless otherwise). same cost na siya for 35K km PMS.

  8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    37
    #618
    talaga? in my receipt, charge is 5 fully synthetic oil worth 3075. is that too much? i will try again to connect it, if it doesn't work pa din, papacheck ko nalang pagpunta ko.. I don't have ipod option eh. only aux..

  9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    32
    #619
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetiehgirl View Post
    talaga? in my receipt, charge is 5 fully synthetic oil worth 3075. is that too much? i will try again to connect it, if it doesn't work pa din, papacheck ko nalang pagpunta ko.. I don't have ipod option eh. only aux..
    not sure if the change in the engine from 3ZZ-FE to 1ZR-FE also changed the engine oil capacity. you can refer to the manual for the engine oil capacity for your altis.

    in the ZZ engine (10th gen), engine oil capacity is 4L without fuel filter and 4.2L with fuel filter. i'm only using 4L for my altis.

    if they charged you for 5L of oil, and assuming capacity is for 4.2L (max) only, tendency is your engine will be over-filled with oil. check your oil dipstick for evidence of overfilling (oil level is above the max level).

    if capacity is for 4L only and is within the max level, question now is where did the extra 1L go?

  10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,421
    #620
    yeah better check the oil capacity they might be charging an additional liter. some casas do that.

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]