New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 122 of 357 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Pearl white is easier to keep clean looking as compared to refrigerator white it seems. As long as your car isn't parked in the open, in a high pollution area, it should be fine. With my white Altis, whenever i park next to EDSA and it rains, the paint instantly becomes gray and it takes a hard wax job to remove the pollution smudge.

Tried XCS in my last fill up. Seems to be doing better than Xtra however i've been doing highway driving over the weekend. I'll see for sure in the next two to three tank ups.
    it seems my previous XCS fill was slightly better... now I used Shell's Nitro+ my calculated FC was 9.7 kpl, hehe. oks padin.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    nag inquire kami sa toyota san fernando pampanga yesterday lunch time
    afternoon approved na yung auto loan
    we are planning to get the 2012 altis 1.6v pearl white
    so before we get it, is anybody going to persuade me otherwise? haha

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkpuffer View Post
    nag inquire kami sa toyota san fernando pampanga yesterday lunch time
    afternoon approved na yung auto loan
    we are planning to get the 2012 altis 1.6v pearl white
    so before we get it, is anybody going to persuade me otherwise? haha
    It's a car that's hard to go wrong with really, especially if you look for good comfort and long term ownership. If you want more excitement and driving feel, you may have to look at the Civic or Elantra though.

cjv_justice, your 9.7km/L was mixed city highway? I just hit my all time low of 8.57km/L during my tank up last week... although i did get into some bad traffic and i was doing some 1st and 2nd gear redline shifts in my Tagaytay run. :D

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    cjv_justice, your 9.7km/L was mixed city highway? I just hit my all time low of 8.57km/L during my tank up last week... although i did get into some bad traffic and i was doing some 1st and 2nd gear redline shifts in my Tagaytay run. :D
    hmm that's around 60/40 city/highway combo me thinks. damn these shorts trips really kill your FC.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtoda View Post
    mga sir Is Pearl White an advisable color? does it really hard to maintain? iam choosing between beige and pearlwhite for my altis 1.6V
    thanks in advance for your inputs and advice..
    I have a pearl white car, its not that hard to maintain. I perform weekly washing and monthly waxing. But you have to watch out for the accumulation of dust especially in the edges or corners. It will be very hard to clean by hand with soap, you might need to clean it with cleaner wax. The reason why i maintain a monthly wax is to keep it a little bit slippery so the dirt wont stick too much. Comparing the pearl white with other colors, white is harder to maintain since the 'libag' can easily be seen. Also, asphalt debris can easily be seen against a white background, thus regular cleaning is recommended.

Also, the sensors in the bumper of the pearl white V are not painted with pearl white, its just white. If you look closely, you'll notice the difference.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    pearl white dapat talaga yung choice ko sa altis
    pero i decided sa silver since it requires the least amount of cleaning
    i park on the outside sa work, so nasa labas ang car from 730am to 5pm pag regular day ko
    then its 730am to 5pm the NEXT DAY sa labas na parking (hospital) pag naka duty ako which is 2 or 3 times a week
    yung road sa subdivision namin, may parts na dirt road sya and it gets muddy pag umuulan
    parang mahihirapan ako na linisin yung pearl white na car lalo na wala kaming weekends off pag duty

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^Yes, silver is the easiest to maintain. But if it gets bumped or requires panel repainting, its hard to match.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    di ba mas mahirap i-match yung pearl white?
    as mentioned earlier, iba yung kulay ng white sensors sa bumper ng pearl white na car
    maybe yung plain white yung madali i-match

9. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    its official haha!
    just paid for the black altis 1.6v this 2pm
    for tinting and undercoating this afternoon
    will get it tomorrow morning

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkpuffer View Post
    its official haha!
    just paid for the black altis 1.6v this 2pm