New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 63 of 357 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    i think it is 4.2L, kase binalik saken yung sobra eh. even the mga lalagyan, they showed it to me. medyo nagulat lang ako when you told me it costs like 35k PMS na.. pero it is like that naman daw talaga, i confirmed with my brother who has innova naman. so, i guess, walang anomalya sa casa... other than the cost, unlike many of your experiences, medyo convenient yung first 1k PMS ko kase the SA is so maasikaso siguro kase suki na din nya yung kapatid ko.. just waited for 45 mins to have all done..

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetiehgirl View Post
    i think it is 4.2L, kase binalik saken yung sobra eh. even the mga lalagyan, they showed it to me. medyo nagulat lang ako when you told me it costs like 35k PMS na.. pero it is like that naman daw talaga, i confirmed with my brother who has innova naman. so, i guess, walang anomalya sa casa... other than the cost, unlike many of your experiences, medyo convenient yung first 1k PMS ko kase the SA is so maasikaso siguro kase suki na din nya yung kapatid ko.. just waited for 45 mins to have all done..
    it's good if this is the case... in your next PM schedule, bring the excess oil so that you'll only be charged for 4L.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    san kayo nag papa PMS sweetiegirl & MrSn_Kai? Malapet lapet narin ako sa 5k kms... matrapik sa QA lately, galing pako South...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cjv_justice View Post
    san kayo nag papa PMS sweetiegirl & MrSn_Kai? Malapet lapet narin ako sa 5k kms... matrapik sa QA lately, galing pako South...
    sa Toyota Makati ako nag pa service, my SA is Jojo Samson. i suggest you stick to 1 casa (with 1 SA as well) in order to have one record of your PM activities. As for the SA, talk to one SA lang who will handle your PMS, para familiar na siya sa mga requirements/special instructions mo and para matutukan ang car.

i read somewhere in Tsikot forum, Toyota Pasig allows car owners to bring their own engine oil except for the oil from Shell/PTT (if you're particular about the oil to use for your car, e.g. Royal Purple, LiquiMoly)

where did you have your 1K PMS done? also btw, the previous cost of 5K PMS i gave you is still exclusive of the VAT. so expect to spend around P3K for the PMS

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    ako naman sa batangas, kase i go home naman every weekend, my SA is ruel arguelles who is the SA of my kuya also pati sa office nila, sya ang SA kaya medyo alaga nya ako when i went there, hassle free..

na-phobia na kase ako sa toyota shaw sales eh, so kahit anong convince nila na dun ako magpaservice, ayoko na..

how long ba pede i-stock yung na-open na oil?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSn_Kai View Post
    sa Toyota Makati ako nag pa service, my SA is Jojo Samson. i suggest you stick to 1 casa (with 1 SA as well) in order to have one record of your PM activities. As for the SA, talk to one SA lang who will handle your PMS, para familiar na siya sa mga requirements/special instructions mo and para matutukan ang car.

i read somewhere in Tsikot forum, Toyota Pasig allows car owners to bring their own engine oil except for the oil from Shell/PTT (if you're particular about the oil to use for your car, e.g. Royal Purple, LiquiMoly)

where did you have your 1K PMS done? also btw, the previous cost of 5K PMS i gave you is still exclusive of the VAT. so expect to spend around P3K for the PMS
    hmm ok that's what i'll establish first for my succeeding PMS' - just one SA contact.

honestly, Alabang dealership is really close to my place, as in 10 minutes from the village gate... but i've yet to see some postive feedback about their Service. I got the unit from the QA branch and same thing, more bad comments if not the worst. however when i had my 1st 1k PMS there, everything worked out fine but i noticed the volume of vehicles they have to service is huge, the papers for their initial checklist keep piling up by the minute.

i've read good reviews for Bicutan, Makati, Libis (C5). Not sure about Manila Bay but my Dad's workmates don't recommend it so...

we'll see what happens next week...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    hi sir cjv_justice, we had our 1k and 5k PMS done at Alabang, pinakamalapit din at dun binili unit. Ang pinagkaiba lang ay office ang naghahandle ng PMS, kaya dinadala ng company driver during the day at tapos na bago matapos ang office hours. So nasa HR ang docs and receipts and di ko pa nakikita to though pwede naman hingin. Nagbigay ako ng list na i-check in addition to the 5k check up:

1. Rattle on the A pillar, driver side beside the dashboard
    2. Bubble on tint in the driver's door, near the side view mirror
    3. Lifting of tint in the rear glass, in the joint between two pieces of tint in a defogger line (pinagka specify ko pa naman nung binili yon na 1 piece tint yung windshield ko, yun pala yung sa rear yung ginawang 2 piece)
    4. Paint chip in the driver's door below the side view mirror (touch up paint?)
    5. Paint chip below the fuel lid (touch up paint?)
    6. Revised document because of wrong engine model

Pagabalik sabi nung driver natagalan daw sa pag road test kakahanap ng rattle, di naayos. May specific road conditions lang din na lumalabas yung rattle. Yung bubble sa driver's window, naayos. Yung sa rear window, di naayos. Yung paint chips nilagyan ng touch up paint, pero di na daw na-buff, late na kasi at kailangan na bumalik sa office. Yung document di pa na-revise.

Overall, passable pa naman ang service based on what we have experienced so far, indirectly kasi lahat to. Di ko lang alam ang pinagagawa nila sa kotse kapag andun sa casa, hehehe.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by <smash> View Post
    Hello fellow 10th gen Altis owners. Haven't visited this thread in a while. Nice to hear that you are all enjoying your rides save the woes from the license plate acquisition. Had similar bad experiences getting mine.

Just want to share that the only mod that i did with my altis is to have my headlights retrofitted by garyq with FXR projectors and OEM HID bulbs and ballasts. Am very satisfied with the output and my HD's are far superior than those of any HID's I've seen on the road such as the camry's, subaru's and even the benz's.

Love that bluish, purplish flicker
    smash magkano inabot pa retrofit ng altis mo? 2011 model ba yung syo?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    * loverlionus - thanks for taking time to reply. Maybe I'll try sa alabang first. Sobrang lapet lang kase. Praying it turns out fine. Me iba pa kase akong pakay dun e...

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetiehgirl View Post
    ako naman sa batangas, kase i go home naman every weekend, my SA is ruel arguelles who is the SA of my kuya also pati sa office nila, sya ang SA kaya medyo alaga nya ako when i went there, hassle free..

na-phobia na kase ako sa toyota shaw sales eh, so kahit anong convince nila na dun ako magpaservice, ayoko na..

how long ba pede i-stock yung na-open na oil?
    this is the downside of storing opened oil container. just make sure the cap is secured to avoid contaminants and store it in dry place to prevent moisture from building inside the container. it will still be good until your next PM (in 6months or less). but make sure before you use the oil, check for condensation/water content.

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]