The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 49 of 357 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ano daw reason? Japan plant issues?

Good hunting sweetie...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    oo daw.. japan issue.. until now, wala pang nilalabas from the planta.. excited pa naman ako..

cjv, meron na bang alarm yung 1.6v?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    yup, naka-tap sa horn.

check mo sweetie yung website mismo ng Toyota to check differences sa specs nung G at V variants. www.toyota.com.ph

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    salamat.. wala kase dun yung alarm.. hehe.. hay.. sobrang restless na ko kakahintay.. =(

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    ipitan ng units ngayon. Toyota is taking advantage of the alleged shortage bec. of the march 11 Japan incident.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    super ipitan.. nakakainis nga e. i have paid my reservation last week, tapos biglang nawala yung discount na 30k, tapos ngayon, wala naman daw nilalabas yung planta..

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetiehgirl View Post
    super ipitan.. nakakainis nga e. i have paid my reservation last week, tapos biglang nawala yung discount na 30k, tapos ngayon, wala naman daw nilalabas yung planta..
    The dealer almost pulled the same scheme on me. Only thing is, they can't do put that into effect after receiving the P.O. from the bank already. Puro bahabol sila. Neither the bank or I would budge a millimeter.

Still waiting for my unit to be delivered. Not an Altis, BTW.

Are you paying cash?

The thing is, it suddenly became a seller's market after March 11. Toyota is now trying to wrangle every last bit of profit from their allegedly limited stockpile. They do as they please (even if its unethical).

Try other dealers. Have you tried the new dealer, Abad Santos? They have a silver Altis G or E on display for a weeks already. Its still there up to 4 pm this afternoon.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    yeah, i have tried other dealers, no stock of black 1.6v anymore.. my P.O is already out and just waiting for the unit to become available so I can pay na.. this is really frustrating because i thought when I paid the reservation, the business started there, but they did not honor that..

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    yikes bad trip naman yang situation na yan... I hope it turns out well.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    super badtrip talaga.. sana tomorrow, may good news na ang aking agent...

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]