New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 46 of 357 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Nag-enjoy ka naman sa 1st PMS ng Altis mo?

[size=1]You know what I mean...[/size] :naughty2:

A oo naman brad. Me cutie nga doon sa CSR counter nila, pinaayos ko pa yung isang PC nilang walang 'Net sa kanya, game naman. kung di ko lang kasama si erpat ko alam mo na... nasa QA pa naman.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cjv_justice View Post
    Bro thanks for the suggestion. Duly noted yan, medyo malayo lang talaga. I think medyo nag revamp yata ang TQA sa Servicing nila kayo medyo maayos siya kanina.

Madami nga talaga nag papa-PMS sa kanila sa I observed. tingin ko kaya naman yung volume, marami naman silang staff for checklisting and mechanics. i can see din na distinguished ang mga trainee sa mga regulars with their uniform. Trainees are doing the checklist, mabususi rin sila I noticed. the SA are easy to talk to. Hindi naman sila nagpipilit ng kung ano-anong procedure (like what others experienced before). Overall I think malayo na siya dun sa mga naunang nagpost ng mga horror experiences nila.

But then again its just my 1st PMS... I hope it keeps up for everyone. My rating - 8.5/10.

Actually, marami ngang tao dun. Last time I went there ( para mag tingin tingin ) yung SA's eh very accomodating. Ta's ang laki nga ng service center nila, mukhang kaya naman yung volume. I guess depende sa SA yung pag assist sa PMS mo siguro.

Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Nag-enjoy ka naman sa 1st PMS ng Altis mo?

[SIZE=1]You know what I mean...[/SIZE] :naughty2:

May cute dun ? Ba't huling punta ko dun parang wala naman ?? Hahahahaha.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    In general naman madami talagang maganda at cute sa mga car dealerships hehehe. ako i'm looking forward to any trip to the dealership of any make for any purpose try toyota bicutan, dami din dun

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dekzee View Post
    In general naman madami talagang maganda at cute sa mga car dealerships hehehe. ako i'm looking forward to any trip to the dealership of any make for any purpose try toyota bicutan, dami din dun

try ko next PMS ko doon...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dekzee View Post
    sa next PMS ko doon ko subukan...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Sharing our new baby, picked up last Saturday. This is our very first brand new car, and as read here in the earlier posts, this is one smooth and quiet ride!

Had a smooth transaction during pick up at the dealer. The only problem was that the model code in the document had a wrong letter, so all docs have to be revised. They said the error was from the plant, so the revision will be from there. They will send the docs to the office naman. I printed a checklist from the net on what to inspect, but got too excited with the kids and just quickly went through it and skipped a lot!

The main reason why we chose this was the space and size over the hatchbacks, the better features than the Civic for the price (rear discs, dual airbags, climate control, etc.). One feature which we needed to consult the manual was the keyless entry/start stop button. We knew this was included but to actually experience it was still a pleasant surprise. Hope it's just not a novelty that will wear off later.

The ride is well cushioned, insulated from the noise, and with a steering that is light to the touch. Just perfect for us as a couple together with the kids.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Makisig!

Take care of your car's paint. Black yan.

Congratulations!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Sali na din sa Pinoydetailing.com sir!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    tanong lang mga sirs, I know that the altis's interior is already quiet, but let's say i want MORE peace and quiet, will dynamat or some soundproofing have significant benefit? or may nakasubok na ba nito with their 10th gen? TIA

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Ang dinig ko diyan sa Dynamat e pricey...

* loverlionus - biyahe na yan!!!

+1 to SG's post. Lifestyle ang maintenance ng black...

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]