New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 230 of 357 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240280330 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Cathy, you ordered abroad? Which LM did you get? Check the viscosity. Most toyota engines require 15w40.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I just searched for LM fully synthetic 5W40 bec that is what is indicated in the casa receipt on the oil (receipt in my previous post) The color purple lm came up. 15w40 ba dapat? Diesel yung lumalabas pag 15w40.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Before you change the oil, you might want to try putting some engine oil flush:

Liqui Moly Oil Sludge Flush Philippines - 41731854

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    once in a while ok itong engine flush.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    sir vinj, Ano po kasi pinapalit niyo for that "tok" sound whenever you press on the brakes? I tried asking toyota san fernando but they didn't know about it. All they tell me is to just greased it. They did greased it went away for a week or two, then it came back once again. Tried inquiring about caliper kit but it seems it's not in their registry. What they quoted me instead are the parts below. Could pinpoint to me what is it. Or could you tell me what part did you bought last time for your altis and where? Thanks sir!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Btw, please help me settle my dilemma. What should i do with my rotors, already refaced before due to "sugat" sa rotor. Now may sugat nanaman sa rotor ko. It's still on OEM and haven't changed them yet. It seems like OEM rotors on our altis are too soft. Should i change to a new OEM one or just buy a replacement rotor at toyorama? And for the brake pads, is their any other replacement than bendix? It makes too much brake dust. Or is it better to stick to OEM brake pads? Thanks for the input

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    Guys, tag-ulan nanaman. I just bought a 2011 1.6v , kaya lang wala siyang kasamang rubber mat. May masuggest kayo na babagay sa interior color? Newbie here. Thanks

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by timykoo View Post
    Btw, please help me settle my dilemma. What should i do with my rotors, already refaced before due to "sugat" sa rotor. Now may sugat nanaman sa rotor ko. It's still on OEM and haven't changed them yet. It seems like OEM rotors on our altis are too soft. Should i change to a new OEM one or just buy a replacement rotor at toyorama? And for the brake pads, is their any other replacement than bendix? It makes too much brake dust. Or is it better to stick to OEM brake pads? Thanks for the input
    anong klaseng "sugat" po?
    brake pads.. kung ano na lang ang inabot sakin ng mekaniko, yun na ginagamit ko. they're not oem. wala naman akong nararamdamang hindi maganda sa pag-brake.
    of course, i do not race my cars..

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    anong klaseng "sugat" po?
    brake pads.. kung ano na lang ang inabot sakin ng mekaniko, yun na ginagamit ko. they're not oem. wala naman akong nararamdamang hindi maganda sa pag-brake.
    of course, i do not race my cars..
    Like a line encircling the whole rotor. It happened already before with the oem brake pads. So i had it refaced and changed the brake pads to bendix. But after a month here it comes again. Something i observed with bendix is it does not cover entirely the rotor face, thus leaving the outer part untouched. Well, there's nothing wrong with bendix with performance. One thing that i dont like is that it produces too much brake dust.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vincent9999 View Post
    Guys, tag-ulan nanaman. I just bought a 2011 1.6v , kaya lang wala siyang kasamang rubber mat. May masuggest kayo na babagay sa interior color? Newbie here. Thanks

Rubber tray mats na universal will do. Just match it with your interior color. There are beige, gray, and black.

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]