New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 228 of 357 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232238278328 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Hey guys, what brand of replacement brake pads do you use? OEM is good, but too pricey. Any recommendations?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    dear Admin, permission to Post po, Rear View Mirror (with US Mfg'd and Patented auto-Dimming glass) and Corolla specific camera. call/text na lang po for those interested.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kafph2000 View Post
    Hey guys, what brand of replacement brake pads do you use? OEM is good, but too pricey. Any recommendations?
    Bendix usually but im not happy with the Bendix CT on our Gen 9.5. Malayo Ang kagat sa OEM and Bendix Metal Kings. Try checking Akebono if they have for the Gen 10.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Bendix usually but im not happy with the Bendix CT on our Gen 9.5. Malayo Ang kagat sa OEM and Bendix Metal Kings. Try checking Akebono if they have for the Gen 10.
    Thanks vinj! I also don't trust bendix CT cause it's squeaking badly on my other car. Where can I find Akebono? QC area.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Sirs, i'm on my 10k pms in my 10.5 gen. Ano usually ginagawa pag 10k? Plano ko ng ipagawa na lang sa labas. Do you think its worth na mavoid ang warranty just to avoid the expensive cost sa casa. Any issues to worry about? Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 2

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ change oil, and a few underchassis checks w cleaning of brakes. Stick to the CASA first for a few more service stops. Di naman kamahalan as long as you stick with regular oil and do away with additives, etc.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    mga boss. talaga bang oil filter element lng ang papalitan pag changeoil sa 10.5 gen altis? wala ba taung pwdeng gamitin na readily available filter (with cannister)? kung meron, anong part number kaya ang pwdeng gamitin sa brands like bosch, etc.

thanks!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cornelius035 View Post
    mga boss. talaga bang oil filter element lng ang papalitan pag changeoil sa 10.5 gen altis? wala ba taung pwdeng gamitin na readily available filter (with cannister)? kung meron, anong part number kaya ang pwdeng gamitin sa brands like bosch, etc.

thanks!
    i think my age is showing..
    but as far as i know, in all my previous cars, the oil filters are single-use-throw-away thingees..
    but the air filter, i have that air-cleaned until it can't be, anymore..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cornelius035 View Post

thanks!
    At this point wala talaga. I ordered my Baldwin oil element from abroad before. Part number is P7454.

When the change oil is done, also inspect the head of the element canister. The other week I had my first non-CASA change oil at 35,000kms and the mechanic and I saw that the canister already had a chipped tooth at where you bolt on the wrench head.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Thanks for your replies, dr. d and vinj. Mukang bibili na lng ako sa casa ng filter element. Nga pala, FYI sa mga nagpapaservice sa toyota pasig, hindi na sila pumapayag magdala ng sariling oil.

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]