New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 123 of 290 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 2898
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by le_stat View Post
    i dont have experience with V-kool so can't compare. But as far as heat rejection, it is better than the 3M installed on my past CRV na mirror like na tint. Nakabilad sa araw kotse... after 3 hours sumakay ako. manibela hindi mainit.

Mas manipis 3M kesa sa Rikecool.
    V-Kool? di ba bubble gum yun? aysus V-fresh pala yun!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    *sir cydep and 12vdc...

May nabalitaan ako mga bro from a source that the Navara daw will be locally manufactured na? Can any of the guys confirm this?

because personally I would be delighted to see on how a pickup is manufactured though I don't own a navara but Im pretty sure the manufacturing process is very similar...

second, I envy you guys because the possibility of lowering the prices of parts for your truck can be reduce significantly due to the possible tax incentives/perks to be given to nissan because of the said plan if its really a fact...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    * locoroco: honestly, i've no idea. pero that would surely be great for our economy in general. mahirap paaminin mga taga umc, lalo na yun mga directly involved sa marketing nyan. ngingitian ka lang hehe

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^ May kinalaman kaya yan kung bakit nagresign si Ms Beth Lee sa UMC?

Ang alamko urvan, frontier bravado, and most nissans dito pa rin manufactured kaya kung totoo yan good news for our economy and more jobs.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ^I think kaya sya nagresign is due to a possible appointment daw sa customs....

but either way, maganda nga talaga ito para sa mga pinoy kung talagang totoo nga...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    ^I think kaya sya nagresign is due to a possible appointment daw sa customs....

but either way, maganda nga talaga ito para sa mga pinoy kung talagang totoo nga...
    interesting but I highly doubt this theory. put yourself in her shoes. would you trade off your lucrative position for a headache stricken government post? maybe someone would say, customs is much more lucrative but then again why gamble your good name when you've got lots of money already in the first place. IMO, there's just not much motivation there. lastly, would you resign a present job before you even get the final approval or appointment for your next post.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Or Pnoy is planning to position back the car factories to compete with Asias Detriot. They need to regulate the imports and concentrate on local production.. Hmm.. but still sounds impossible given that Ph has high energy cost. Either way, Ms Lee is a loss from UMC and i think she is still hot while doing tire burn out in that Navara..

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ^how bout being the lady in malacanan? hehehe they are both single, last time I checked...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Yung D22 namin dati kinain din ng Bendix yung rotors. Tanda ko matagal din syang maubos so siguro masyadong matigas talaga. Mura naman ng source mo ng oem bro, sa casa 6k+. Pwede bang bumili sa yo? Hehe.
    Kmi Compact non-asbestos organic
    P900 front, P1.5k rear

Meron na ba may experience sainyo ng brand na ito? Sabi ng dealer kasing lambot daw yan nung OEM Hitachi. Kumakain daw talaga ng rotors ang Bendix sa Japanese cars..

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^ Wala Sige, guinea pig muna ang rotors ko, balitaan ko kayo

BTW. Sakura Air Filter P240 cheapest filter in town. Better build quality than federal mogul (wala himulmol)