New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 105 of 389 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 3883
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Mschumacher View Post
    Why??? how come iba iba ang rate nila? Could you tell me yung mga prices nila at why ayaw mo sa kanila? please elaborate. TIA
    Quote Originally Posted by silicon View Post
    Uwak18, magkano inabot yung 5k PMS sa Kia Pasay? I had my 5k PMS sa Kia Pasig last week... umabot ng PHP3,800 something....
    I heard that Kia Pasay is very good sa service... Kia Pasig has won the service center award before and recently, had just hosted the service clinic conducted by Korean engineers.
    I don't have Carens yet. Picanto palang.
    last pms at kia wheels e. rod
    air filter 472.00
    fuel filter 960
    22,500 pms labor 920
    air filter / fuel filter labor 920
    install radiator mesh 690

service above hindi pa kasama yung change oil kasi nagpachange oil ako sa shell just to get the yellow Ferrari.

sa 15,000 pms ko sa kia pasay
    1,800 all included (daw)

Ang ayaw ko lang is we can't see what they're doing. When you ask about the plans or the upgrade you want. They don't know a damn thing. I ask how much for the power windows front only and they quoted me 25k. I ask for OEM power locks and the SA said "Sir mahal po yan". I didn't ask if its expensive right?

Kia pasay before also handled engine upgrade for madza 323 / familia. (tama ba?)
    Kia Pasig servive is the former Kia Q.A. ok din dun and it's the 2nd time na that may mga Koreans to come over to personally check our cars.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mqavila View Post
    Nice seatcovers, bro! Very simple & elegant! And nice fit too! Where did you have it made and how much did it cost you?
    Sir, Autoblaze in paranaque...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I test drove the Carens LX MT yesterday courtesy of Kia Baguio.. I tried it at stop and go traffic, steep uphill climbs, flat terrains etc and I was satisfied with the performance. Napansin ko lang pag paakyat na biglang nage engage yung Turbo (lakas nga ng hatak).. I was decided on getting it but the problem was-the branch manager cannot commit to accept my ford lynx 2001 as a trade in. He said he'll get it but a very very low price considering na masyado daw mababa ang resale value nito. He said this is the curernt prevailing price of buy and sell agents in manila.

I partly accepted his argument pero di ba may promo ang Kia ngayon na mataas ang appraisal nila? He checked the car and it was in good condition. My theory is - kakabukas pa lang nila kasi dito which might be a reason why hindi pa sila gaano ready or maybe limited pa rin ang funds etc..

If you could refer me to a good Kia branch which could give me a good deal (not necessarily na mataas ang appraisal-just reasonable enough), then I'll go for it. Thanks in advance. Kahit pa sa Manila siya. Btw, I've decided to get the Carens over the Tucson.

Napansin ko din medyo hindi maganda yung sound system nung LX..it lacked treble even if I've adjusted the freqencies.. yung bass ang malakas. I also had problems with the reverse gear (paano ba iatras yon?) and sometimes, namamatayan ng makina (nakakanibago kasi)...but overall, the experience was good. Or else I wouldn't consider having it.
    Last edited by Hanren; March 18th, 2008 at 08:23 PM.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Hanren, i answered ur pm. If you really are decided on getting the Carens and trading in ur Ford in the process, I would really suggest that you come down here sa Manila. I assure you masusulit ang pag dayo mo hehe. Kia Libis and Kia Mandaluyong are 2 branches that I am sure can give u a definitely higher appraisal of your ride. Trust me I know . Willing ako samahan ka basta ba weekend e. thats the least I could do to show my appreciation sa SA ko :D

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rst619 View Post
    Hanren, i answered ur pm. If you really are decided on getting the Carens and trading in ur Ford in the process, I would really suggest that you come down here sa Manila. I assure you masusulit ang pag dayo mo hehe. Kia Libis and Kia Mandaluyong are 2 branches that I am sure can give u a definitely higher appraisal of your ride. Trust me I know . Willing ako samahan ka basta ba weekend e. thats the least I could do to show my appreciation sa SA ko :D

Once again, +1 on this! The very first dealer I went to when I was scouting around for a new car was Kia Libis and the SA who assisted me was very helpful (Hi Ms Elsa!). I also went to Kia Mandaluyong and was assisted by our very own bro ace8tan (Hi Aldwin!). These two SAs were very accommodating and very pleasant to talk to.

Unfortunately, since I'm getting my Carens via my company's car plan, I will have to abide with the final decision of our company on which dealer to get from - and apparently, my company already has a previous relationship with Kia Pasig (who is very good as well).

But as bro rst619 said, Kia Libis gives a very very good value to your old car if and when you decide to trade it in for a new car.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    hehe mqavila si Ms. Elsa M. and ace8tan din ang mga kausap ko.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    +1 for kia libis. I am getting my unit there possibly next week after I finished preparing all my papers hehehe loan from my bank. got my unit there already its a black carens lx m/t heheheh. My SA is Jeanet she is very accomodating also.got a free Kia Polo shirt also.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Mschumacher View Post
    +1 for kia libis. I am getting my unit there possibly next week after I finished preparing all my papers hehehe loan from my bank. got my unit there already its a black carens lx m/t heheheh. My SA is Jeanet she is very accomodating also.got a free Kia Polo shirt also.
    how much kuha mo sir mike?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    885k but I didn't get their installment plan nag sariling apply ako sa bank e. better rates sila. all I can say is kia libis people are very accomodating. good job kia libis keep it up. Hehehehe they let me see the sportage of rst619 pa nga e before he got the unit

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Naku Schumi lagot sa akin si Ms. Elsa kasi ako hindi binigyan ng Kia Shirt.

BTW to all prospective buyers out there who will have their unit financed, it is much better to have ur own bank to do the financing and not avail of the in house one being offered. I mean, Kia's rate are ok ( PS Bank and BDO yata sila), but most of the times, ur bank will readily adjust your rates just to be a little bit better than the one being offered. Dont be afraid to haggle with your loan officer, hindi po cut and dry ang computation nila lalo na kung may competition from other banks. Just make sure that your credit standing is good para siguradong pag aagawan nila ung account ninyo.

2007 Kia Carens [ARCHIVE]