New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 143 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1667
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    isa lang naman ang pwesto ng speed cam sa sctex going to subic, lagi dun sa floridablanca exit. kaya pag approaching na ko dyan slow down na ako. from subic naman going to clark nasa before dinalupihan or before porac, malayo pa lang kita mo na.

madami natitiketan sa tipo lagi. nuon naman may toll gate pa before nlex madami din pero mixed na from tarlac and subic so di na natin masabi saan sila active that day. sa bocaue wala pa ko nakita pero lagi naman kasi ako sa left most easystrip lane din (yung new lanes nakahiwalay) kaya siguro di ko napapansin.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Yesterday morning i was apprehended at NAIAX Toll Gate going to Skyway as apparently they have a speed limit of 60KPH (I was running daw at 76KPH based on their speed radar). I will claim it daw LTO East Ave however to save time how will I know if my drivers license is already submitted to their office so that I can pay the fine and get it already. Baka kasi wala pa sa LTO East Ave and mahirap magpabalik-balik.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    usually 3 working days yan bago maibigay don..

Quote Originally Posted by b16sir_stock View Post
    Yesterday morning i was apprehended at NAIAX Toll Gate going to Skyway as apparently they have a speed limit of 60KPH (I was running daw at 76KPH based on their speed radar). I will claim it daw LTO East Ave however to save time how will I know if my drivers license is already submitted to their office so that I can pay the fine and get it already. Baka kasi wala pa sa LTO East Ave and mahirap magpabalik-balik.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Iba na pala huli style ng SCTEX ngayon. They still tag you at the overpass before Luisita, but they don't apprehend you on the spot anymore. They wait at the Tarlac exit booth. Mga 5 cars yung pinara when I passed by the other day.

So if you feel that you've been tagged, just exit at Luisita.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ yan yung concepcion overpass .. nagulat ako biglang may enforcer sa ilalim ng tulay .. namamaril
    Last edited by kinyo; July 13th, 2017 at 04:51 PM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Got caught at NAIX yesterday as well... 81kph daw... DTS violation so di pwede bayad lang like MMDA tickets but need to attend a boring seminar about DoTr history and take the exam (to get the certification) before we can claim the card, hindi lang basta bayad, need a halfday to claim...around P1.3k yung fine (got caught yrs back sa SCTEX, dun din sa East Ave i-claim)... I saw them again today, nanduon sila sa opposite lane, their pickup is parked on the other side (just before naia3 exit ramp) and they are standing with their speedcam mounted on top of the driver door so i waved at them when i passed them by since i'm in cruise control set to 60kph this time. first time they started apprehending as i've been using naiax everyday for months.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    It takes around 3 days before you can claim your license. I went to LTO East Avenue and paid 1080 a few months back when I was tagged doing 79kmh at NAIAX. No seminar attended, just paid the fine for DTS (disregarding traffic signs, for speed limit). It is cheaper than the 2080 speeding fine at SCTEX.

Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Iba na pala huli style ng SCTEX ngayon. They still tag you at the overpass before Luisita, but they don't apprehend you on the spot anymore. They wait at the Tarlac exit booth. Mga 5 cars yung pinara when I passed by the other day.

So if you feel that you've been tagged, just exit at Luisita.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Ganun ba, jut? This is the same place where I was tagged at SCTEX Tarlac area. Maybe next time I will take an early exit before moving back towards TPLEX.
    Last edited by Egan101; July 14th, 2017 at 11:38 AM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by seung View Post
    Nice. I hope that they also implement the "leftmost lane for overtaking only" rule.
    that would be good, since there are fellow motorists who love to hug the overtaking lane, as if they are the only traveler on the road.!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Sunod na lang tayo sa tamang speed sa nlex sctex guys, di yung kinakabisado saan yung mga "radar" na yan. Para safe sa kalsada and makakauwi ng maayos.

Been there done that, drive an FD at 200kph years back, huli then tutubusin mo sa lto e. ave. Sobra hassle, never again. Now 90kph ok na ako , cruising with spotify.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by zan View Post
    Sunod na lang tayo sa tamang speed sa nlex sctex guys, di yung kinakabisado saan yung mga "radar" na yan. Para safe sa kalsada and makakauwi ng maayos.

Been there done that, drive an FD at 200kph years back, huli then tutubusin mo sa lto e. ave. Sobra hassle, never again. Now 90kph ok na ako , cruising with spotify.
    when you overspeed and forget about the cameras..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

NLEX, SCTEX, Over-Speeding, Speed-Radar  [MERGED Threads]