New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 146 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1667
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    cavitex has a reloading facility tie-up w/ the payment centers of robinson's dept store too. i just don't know if they have a P3 charge for this service too
    i asked yesterday and i'd probably load here na din. P500 daw ang minimum reloading amount and they charge a service fee of P12

2. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    I was driving along NLEX Southbound yesterday afternoon, and I noticed a bright flash of light coming from one of the posts near Sta. Rita. Is there a camera which takes pictures of overspeeding vehicles in the area?

Same thing happened to me, just yesterday afternoon. Bigla akong may nakitang nag-flash sa may mga puno sa right side. I was really driving over the speed limit, kc may mga inovertake-kan ako, about 140 na daw speed ko sabi nung katabi ko sa passenger side. tapos Bocaue exit kasi ako, so hindi ako naharang dun sa malaking toll plaza sa Bocaue. What will happen na? kasama ba un sa "No Contact Apprehension? Napraning talaga ako...dinagdagan pa ng pang-ookray ng kasama ko...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Just saw it in my FB feed....

Sent from my ASUS_X00DDA using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    There is a new radar camera around 3km before San Fernando exit (northbound), near the KM62 marker. So guys, watch out.

Mabuti na lang at mabagal yung traffic approaching San Fernando exit earlier. SCTEX towards Subic was light so I gave the FXT a go and stretched its legs.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    There is a new radar camera around 3km before San Fernando exit (northbound), near the KM62 marker. So guys, watch out.

Mabuti na lang at mabagal yung traffic approaching San Fernando exit earlier. SCTEX towards Subic was light so I gave the FXT a go and stretched its legs.
    Thanks for the heads-up. I do hope they still give the 120kph leeway.

Sana mahuli yung mga ogags na tumatakbo sa shoulder din.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Thanks for the heads-up. I do hope they still give the 120kph leeway.

Sana mahuli yung mga ogags na tumatakbo sa shoulder din.
    Eh bro yung shoulder naging valid 3rd lane na. 😂

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    What's the safe distance from these radars to stay within speed limit?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    What's the safe distance from these radars to stay within speed limit?
    Maybe 2 miles (3.2 km) will give you enough distance to allow you to slow down to the normal speed limit.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The fixed speed radars are shown in waze. I counted 5 radars for nlex southbound.
    Signature

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    The fixed speed radars are shown in waze. I counted 5 radars for nlex southbound.
    Accurate yung mga naka plot sa waze. Saw couple of them.

Why southbound after bocaue toll plaza meron pa din? Dun na ba pasok yung no contact apprehension?

No means kasi na maflag ka pa after bocaue toll plaza.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NLEX, SCTEX, Over-Speeding, Speed-Radar  [MERGED Threads]