New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 167 of 167 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167
Results 1,661 to 1,667 of 1667
  1. Join Date
    May 2011
    What is the RADAR/LASER used along the TPLEX?

Meron ba speed cameras installed along TPLEX?

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    What radar/lazer detectors are you using?

I bought Uniden DFR1 laser and radar detector 3 years ago but didn't detect anything when I used it in NLEX and SCTEX

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by xninjax View Post
    What radar/lazer detectors are you using?

I bought Uniden DFR1 laser and radar detector 3 years ago but didn't detect anything when I used it in NLEX and SCTEX

I have a Valentine One gen1 and gen2. (two cars)

I have a BLINDER laser kit for one vehicle. Another brand laser kit for the other.

Along NLEX/SCTEX: i have had radar hit along NLEX from a handheld radar gun. Along SCTEX, i have LIDAR hit around the toilet stop area before SUBIC.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by spectr View Post
    I have a Valentine One gen1 and gen2. (two cars)

I have a BLINDER laser kit for one vehicle. Another brand laser kit for the other.

Along NLEX/SCTEX: i have had radar hit along NLEX from a handheld radar gun. Along SCTEX, i have LIDAR hit around the toilet stop area before SUBIC.

How is the performance of the Valentine against the GATSO cameras on NLEX? I was thinking of getting the Valentine V1 but I heard its performance it lacking against photo radar cameras in contrast to the GENEVO M.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Wala yatang chance mag over speeding sa NLEX?
    Kung may chance, delikado sa mga kasama sa daan.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2024
    Yes, medyo delikado naman kung madami yung kotse. I had this in mind yesterday as I got flashed by a speed camera going 130 on NLEX southbound. However it was 3am on holy week and there were nearly no cars so I say that with minimal traffic in mind.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Friends went on a cruise through CALAX late night saturday. No traffic and the roads made for easy cruising at an average 200kph.

NLEX, SCTEX, Over-Speeding, Speed-Radar  [MERGED Threads]